Code of Conduct

Default ISSEY MIYAKE L'EAU D'ISSEY vs Bvlgari Pour homme Soir. ---- BEST classroom scent?

What is the best for college/classroom setting?

I would really appreciate it if it had long lasting longevity with a little projection.

thanks!

Default Re: ISSEY MIYAKE L'EAU D'ISSEY vs Bvlgari Pour homme Soir. ---- BEST classroom scent?

Of the two: ISSEY MIYAKE L'EAU D'ISSEY

Default Re: ISSEY MIYAKE L'EAU D'ISSEY vs Bvlgari Pour homme Soir. ---- BEST classroom scent?

anything goes for the classroom for me

Banned

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme by Issey Miyake ... the top notes burst forth with an invigorating, yet perplexing, citrus; then the heart revels itself in a floral and spicy concoction; and the soothing, yet oriental, woody base rears its lovely presence ... excellent sillage and longevity ... its originality makes for a somewhat futuristic journey ...

Quote Originally Posted by dollars&scents View Post
    L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme by Issey Miyake ... the top notes burst forth with an invigorating, yet perplexing, citrus; then the heart revels itself in a floral and spicy concoction; and the soothing, yet oriental, woody base rears its lovely presence ... excellent sillage and longevity ... its originality makes for a somewhat futuristic journey ...
    damn, you must really love the stuff. No hate, but all I get is a harsh yuzu-lemony type blast with a generic floral drydown.

Issey
    Want to trade - Tom Ford Extreme for Windsor, Amber Absolute, Aventus x02....
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/394...82#post3308582

CHEAP CREED SPLITS
    Millesime Imperial, Original Santal, Green Irish Tweed
    Himalaya, Aventus, Tabarome
    plus Amouage Honour & Fate Man

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/393...92#post3296892

For the classroom? Soir. Issey would be a bit much, sir.
    "Christian Dior / You wasted your life
    On aroma and clothes / Fabric and dyes." Christian Dior - Morrissey

Issey DOES have florals right? Is it really prominent?

I remember I did not really like the florals in Hanae mori... are they similar?

Soir

Soir, cause unlike Issey it smells good.

Sur la Plage

The Issey will cause classes to be cancelled due to the noxious fumes, and the Bulgari will put you to sleep so your grades will suffer.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

If you are the pupil, Issey. If the master, Bulgari.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Of the two: ISSEY MIYAKE L'EAU D'ISSEY
    Same here.
    "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation." HERBERT SPENCER

L'Eau d'Issey

Soir for me!!!
    Gary

Issey DOES have florals right? Is it really prominent?

I remember I did not really like the florals in Hanae mori... are they similar?
    Yes, you get the florals for sure with Issey but they are pretty different to me than Hanae Mori.

With HM you get the sugary, citrus floral blend. Almost frosted. I get the florals in HM off the top and not as much lemon as other people do. Some say it's like lemonheads candy, but not to me.

Issey has florals straightaway but a different blend of florals. I don't get any citrus, and no frosted sugar. I don't really like Issey that much...I don't know. It's not bad, but it just doesn't do anything for me.

I think either works fine, but I guess Issey is more of an everyday fragrance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivory88 View Post
    For the classroom? Soir. Issey would be a bit much, sir.
    Agreed. Do not wear Issey in confined spaces - unless, of course you like being known as "The Cologne Guy."

Would people consider Issey very feminine due to the florals..?

Is Issey a projection bomb? I would actually kind of like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkxi View Post
    Is Issey a projection bomb? I would actually kind of like that.
    Yes, but in a confined classroom - not everyone would.

Issey Miyake for sure

Wink Re: ISSEY MIYAKE L'EAU D'ISSEY vs Bvlgari Pour homme Soir. ---- BEST classroom scent?

Izzy Miyaki, period. This was the first scent I ever purchased, thank God. I went to Penn State.
    I am not kidding when I say that ladies ( and male colleagues, too) commented on how nice I smelled in the group setting, compared to all the other guys who smelled like last-night's frat party. USE SUBTLY, though; they'll still notice. But of course, smelling good isn't everything.:-)
    Last edited by Temudgin; 17th June 2012 at 06:01 AM.

Funny this thread should pop up... I can definitely tell you that the TS got his bottle of L'eau D'issey, I should know because he scammed it off me!! Haha seriously, but after some real detective work from some other members on here he eventually paid up.

Bulgari Pour Homme for a classroom scent.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Why do you wish to be like every one else. Go for the Soir. It actually smells great.