Montale Sweet Oriental Dream
Thread: NICHE gourmands
Hey guys, please can you say me crazy in my career to find a niche very Sillage gourmand, I know TABACCO VANILE, New Harleem,please tell me more....
Montale Sweet Oriental Dream
Musc Ravageur and Guerlain tonka imperial are two that come to mind ..
Spiritueuse Double Vanille
a couple from Frapin
I love new york for all Bond
Ambre Narguile from Hermes
Parfumerie Générale has done quite a lot of good work in the gourmand vein, including Aomassaï, Praline de Santal, Felanilla, Cadjmere, and Coze. Serge Lutens offers Rahät Loukoum, Louve, and 5 O'Clock au Gingèmbre; L'Artisan Parfumeur makes Méchant Loup and Safran Troublant; and Ginestet's line includes a beguiling gourmand called Botrytis.
Don't forget the Frapin line: 1270 and 1697.
ELDO's Noel au Balcon
Lutens: jeux de peu, Un Bois Vanilla
... And do me a favor - don't disturb my friend. He's dead tired.
Welcome to the Bwahahaha! era...
TUM TUM PISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Taste of Heaven and Amber Oud by Kilian
Spirituese Double Vanille, Tonka Imperiale and Ambre Narguille round out my top 5 gourmands with Tobacco Vanille and New Haarlem.
My current top ten:
1. Spice and Wood
2. Tonka Imperiale
3. Dior Homme
4. Pure Malt
5. Oud Wood
6. Ambre Nuit
7. L'air Du Desert Marocain
8. Noir de Noir
9. Apple Brandy
10.Straight to Heaven
Want to trade - Chanel Platinum Egoiste for Dior Eau Sauvage...
Omnia Madera for a very yummy caramel smell and Musc Maori from PG for chocolate-buttery smell
Thank you very much everyone, Where I can buy samples of Tonka Imperial and Ambre Narguille cheaper than The perfumed court?
the Frapin 1270 have told me that has very short duration and little Sillage, is it true?
Last edited by Sinca; 10th February 2012 at 02:47 PM.
Cuir Beluga came to mind for me
ahh and another thing guys tell me an online store where I can buy 50 ml of Tabaco Vanille.
Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here
Parfumerie Générale nº2 Coze
my current top five (always in transition)
Dior Eau Noire
HdP 1725 Casanova
eau de gloire parfum d'empire
Dia man Amouage
comme des garçons man 2
Oh, and 1 more I plan on getting some day. It has milk, honey, white pepper, and licorice. L'Artisan's Poivre Piquant!
Hey guys I'm going to ask samples of Parfumerie Generale 3, I like much the gourmands.
What are the first 3 gourmands of the house PG?
y thought COZE ,AOMASSAI ,fELANILLA.
Adding Un Crime Exotique from Parfumerie Generale and Lann Ael from Lostmarc'h to the list.
Serge Lutens Chergui. A very light gourmand, so syrup-sweet, but lightly sweet.
"No elegance is possible without it...perfume is a part of you." Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel
Frapin line and Guerlain TI, SdV.
Bond No.9 - New Haarlemmmm
Spirituese Double Vanille
Niche Gourmand List in no order
1. Tonka Imperial - a great gourmand that has more versatility than others. I reach for this when I am going to be in the office.
2. SDV - A great hanging out/lounging around/relaxed date scent with AMAZING longevity. I do not like the initial blast of this but it smells amazing after 10-15 mins. I would not wear this to business/professional settings.
3. Amber Narguile - This is an excellently blended gourmand. I love the apple/cinnamon note. I dont get much tobacco out of this. I would wear this for a more upscale date to the office, or an upper class event.
4. Tobacco Vanille - WOW on the projection and longevity. If I'm going to wear this, i get ready early to spray myself to get to the drydown quicker. A lot of companies make an intense version, but I would love if tom ford made a Less Intense version of this. TV is the clubbing/bar hopping gourmand for cool weather. I would also wear this as a close quarters combat frag. I live in Miami and unfortunately can not wear this when its too humid and hot.
5. New Harlem - a good gourmand that I only go to for a relaxed lounging around environment. for me SDV replaced this, although they do not smell the same. When I'm in the mood for coffee/syrup i go for this. Like with TV i think that NH just doesnt do as well in a miami climate.
6. Rochas Man - An excellent purchase and I recommend it to anyone looking into gourmands. it has lots of versatility. Id wear this to a bar/club and various dates. It does well out and about with its great projection and longevity and its smooth enough for close quarters. This might be my most complimented fragrance of all time. Personally, my nose has grown out of this. I still spray it time to time but less frequently.
Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur
Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille
Guerlain Tonka Imperiale
Diptyque Eau Duelle
Serge Lutens Chergui
Bond No. 9 I Love New York for All
Hermes Ambre Narguile
Guerlain Tonka Imperiale
Jeux de Peau
Amber Narguile, By Kilian's Back to Black, Guerlain's SDV, Serge Lutens Jeux de Peau/Arabie, and Ginestet Botrytis are some of my favorites.
My favorite niche gourmand right now is Arquiste Anima Dulcis. Chilli peppers and chocolate without too much sweetness. Trust me - it's good!
STARTING ROTATION: BtV Oxford • Cologne du Parfumeur • Jaisalmer • Sel d' Vetiver • Javanese Patchouli • Azemour les Orangers • Bergamote 22 • L'Homme Eau Boisee • Bois d' Ascese • Bowmakers • Ex Idolo Thirty Three • AA Erdenstern • Boston Ivy • Dior Homme Cologne • LL Santal 33 • Aventus • Jardin d' Amalfi • BtV Chelsea • Vetiver Veritas
Got me some Felanilla recently, I have to say, it's a really nice fragrance, big for me
I'd say it's near to borderline of being gourmand, but nevertheless - L'Artisan Eau du Navigateur with it's coffee and rum.