Thread: SOTD: Thursday, February 9, 2012
Good morning gents!
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Oud Shamash by The Different Company
Donatella Pecci-Blunt Dans le Vent Pour Lui
SOTD: Banana Republic Classic.
TL pour Lui by Ted Lapidus
Current Top 5
1. Creed Aventus
2. A*Men Pure Malt
3. L'instant Extreme
4. Nasomatto Duro
5. CDG - Kyoto
Anbar - Comme des Garcons
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....
Montale - Aoud leather
Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentree
L'Occitane EAV DES BAVX
Last edited by indianwells; 9th February 2012 at 07:41 AM.
Futur edt (Robert Piguet)
Last edited by pluran; 9th February 2012 at 09:32 AM. Reason: mons veneris
Today I am wearing the first scent that ever caught my attention in my childhood days... vintage YSL pour Homme
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Hermessence - Ambre Narguile
... And do me a favor - don't disturb my friend. He's dead tired.
Welcome to the Bwahahaha! era...
TUM TUM PISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arquiste Anima Dulcis, from a sample.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Back to Black
“As if everyone, all over the world, had his daily visually artistic task; the task of being an image for others.” Peter Handke
Good morning all !. SotD is Creed Bois du Portugal.
Good morning! My SOTD is Christian Dior Leather Oud.
Notes include cardamom, clove, birch, leather, oud, labdanum, cedarwood, vetiver, and civet.
Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread
OTTER LUVR by Smell Bent
a modern chypre of the otter variety :')
algae, bay, oakmoss, castoreum, ambergris and musk