Been looking for this for a while, anyone know the nose behind Hanae Mori for men? It's glorious and I'm thinking it's probably the result of someone like Jean-Claude Ellena who's turned to lemon recently.
I don't know, their website does not say, but Fragrantica reports that the nose behind Hanae Mori for Women is Bernard Ellena.
1. Epic Man by Amouage (26 wears)
2. Leather Oud by Christian Dior (25 wears)
3. M7 by Yves Saint Laurent (20 wears)
4. Oud Imperial (black) by Perris Monte Carlo (16 wears)
5. Russian Tea Ritual by Masque (16 wears)
6. Fate Man by Amouage (14 wears)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.