Code of Conduct

Default I want to feel like a King (Sultan) today.... 2 spray of Amouage Gold Man on my neck and relax!!!

It's a very cold and sunny day here in Michigan... I have not much plan for today... the wife is out at a baby shower and I'm home watching golf on tv... so I decided to be a king (sultan) today.... in my silk robe and a fluffy warm slippers.... 2 good spray of Amouage Gold Man on each side of my neck.... a cup of black Sumatra Starbuck coffee in my hand and relaxing for the day.... AHHHHHH! this is what I'm talking about.... I feel like a sultan....
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I want to feel like a King (Sultan) today.... 2 spray of Amouage Gold Man on my neck and relax!!

There's quite nothing like Gold man to give that sense of over the top luxury. And the civet is also in perfect agreement with a relaxed at home afternoon. Enjoy!

cacio

PS: Next time in Chicago grab some of the more expensive Intelligentsia coffee bags - they don't cost quite as much as Gold man, but $60 for a bag is not too bad.

Default Re: I want to feel like a King (Sultan) today.... 2 spray of Amouage Gold Man on my neck and relax!!

Quote Originally Posted by cacio View Post

PS: Next time in Chicago grab some of the more expensive Intelligentsia coffee bags - they don't cost quite as much as Gold man, but $60 for a bag is not too bad.

I tried pure Kona and Jamacain Blue coffee before... Is this Intelligentsia coffee as good or better?
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    3. YSL M7
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Post Thanks / Like

Coffee and perfume in tandem. Just divine.

for swap/sale:

Post Thanks / Like

I do not see Gold as a fragrance that smells of luxury. People associate the smell with the description of the perfume, but if they were to smell this one without knowing what it is, I doubt that they would say that Gold smells of luxury.

If you want to smell like a Sultan there's only one Jubilation XXV!
    Last edited by Kron; 11th February 2012 at 07:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Oud and saffron - symbols of sheikhdom.

for swap/sale:

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Intelligentsia coffee, they are single plantation for the most part, and they are not roasted dark, so they tend to have more character and personality. They should also be drank without milk or sugar. If you happen in Chicago, you can get a cup at one of their stores, there are a few downtown.

cacio

Quote Originally Posted by cacio View Post
    Re: Intelligentsia coffee, they are single plantation for the most part, and they are not roasted dark, so they tend to have more character and personality. They should also be drank without milk or sugar. If you happen in Chicago, you can get a cup at one of their stores, there are a few downtown.

cacio
    I will be in the Rockford area next week for work... I'll see if I can stop by Chicago to get a cup...
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    3. YSL M7
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    If you want to smell like a Sultan there's only one Jubilation XXV!
    if you want to smell like a Sultan... i just found out from hednic a while ago, there is SULTAN GOLD.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sultan-Sulta...item33700436b0
    offsite sales: http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=301

offsite splits: http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=617

current top 5, random order: Xerjoff Zafar, Vero Onda, Chanel Coromandel, Indult Reve en Cuir, Ex-Idolo 33

favourite categories: oriental semi-gourmands, ouds, vetivers