Code of Conduct

Default Samples of Bond No. 9 fragrances

Where can you find samples of Bond No. 9 fragrances? Is there a website you can get them from?

Default Re: Samples of Bond No. 9 fragrances

Ebay has a large selection - there are some reputable dealers there.

The site below I believe sells samples of this line:

http://www.ausliebezumduft.de/duefte/bond-no-9.html

Go to Bond's website and get the telephone number. You can not order samples from the website anymore, but I am told that you can call them and request 6 samples and they will charge you $15 if I remember right.
    My Favorites
    1a. Slumberhouse Zahd
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Amouage Tribute Attar
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Bond No.9 New York Oud
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

The IFRA can bite me!

Basenotes Member

^ yeah thats right... they give you a telephone number and for $15 you get 6 samples.. i am curious as to how big the samples are though...

Quote Originally Posted by shadowzxfire View Post
    ^ yeah thats right... they give you a telephone number and for $15 you get 6 samples.. i am curious as to how big the samples are though...
    samples are 1.7ml, really not too bad of a deal.

I believe their bon-bons are 1.7ml.
    My Favorites
    1a. Slumberhouse Zahd
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Amouage Tribute Attar
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Bond No.9 New York Oud
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

The IFRA can bite me!

If you have sample to trade with you can also try makeupalley.com
    But once you get locked into a serious perfume collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Basenotes Member

Do you have a local retailer around you that sells Bond? There is Bond inside the Nordstroms in my mall and I've boughten bottles from them and they know me now, I can usually ask for samples and get that. Yesterday they gave me Riverside Drive, Little Italy and Washington Square for free. They look like tootsie roll wrappers on the outside.

Basenotes Junkie

I've got no local retailer near by, and their sample selection page is a little ... err ... horrible, to be honest.

Seems I can't get I <3 New York as a sample-option as well.

On my list so far is Riverside Drive, Brooklyn, Chez Bond and <3 New York which I can't get. Any other suggestions for what I should order? I'm normally rocking Creed (GIT, Aventus, OV and Himalaya) and some Hermessence. Don't really know what I "need", but something to compliment those - sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by hreple View Post
    I've got no local retailer near by, and their sample selection page is a little ... err ... horrible, to be honest.

Seems I can't get I <3 New York as a sample-option as well.

On my list so far is Riverside Drive, Brooklyn, Chez Bond and <3 New York which I can't get. Any other suggestions for what I should order? I'm normally rocking Creed (GIT, Aventus, OV and Himalaya) and some Hermessence. Don't really know what I "need", but something to compliment those - sort of.
    Call them up, you can't get samples online unless you order a full bottle. They may have the ones you're looking for in store. I've heard good things about bleecker st, also I have a chez bond sample and GIT and they're so close it might not even be worth getting a sample if you're set on GIT.

Your list has good ones. You might want to add Bleecker Street and certainly New Harlem to your list (not sure how many samples you're planning to get). In terms of something to compliment the creeds, I would really recommend Coney Island. It doesn't have the greatest reputation on this site, but it's quite beautiful and unique, sweet and tangy like a margarita. It'll go well with the safe Creeds but add a slight kick. And girls like it.

You can also check online retailers like Beauty Encounter. I just ordered several Bond Bon Bon samples from them. They don't have Bon bons for all of them, but they do have them in stock for about half of the Bond fragrances. They usually sell for about $4.99 apiece.

Also, as someone said, try eBay. You can find good deals on them there (I just bought a 4 bon bon lot of Fire Island for only $11 this last week). And I wouldn't worry about fakes. I wouldn't think anyone would go to the trouble of faking Bond samples. (also, they all come wrapped like candy, so you can tell if they've been messed with).

I just got home from Saks. The SA (damm she was hot) made me a couple nice samples. I'm liking "So New York" and "Chez" a lot.

I always get mine from Saks!!!
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by >BOOMER< View Post
    I just got home from Saks. The SA (damm she was hot) made me a couple nice samples. I'm liking "So New York" and "Chez" a lot.
    I've got a sample of So New York on the way myself right now, & I'm looking forward to trying it. I absolutely love Chez Bond. (I personally prefer it over GIT).