Code of Conduct

Default Hard to find fragrance at garage sale? Egoiste Concentree and Derby etc...

Have anyone on here ever found hard to find used fragrance at garage sales or flea market? I have thought about going to garage sales this summer to see if I can find some of these hard to find fragrance at cheap price... Egoiste Cocentree, Derby etc....Fragrance that might have been given as gift but the recieved is not into and just stored it away and now just want to get a few dollars for it...
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Default Re: Hard to find fragrance at garage sale? Egoiste Concentree and Derby etc...

I found a bottle of Eau de Fier once at a flea market many years ago. Couldn't believe it.

Default Re: Hard to find fragrance at garage sale? Egoiste Concentree and Derby etc...

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    I found a bottle of Eau de Fier once at a flea market many years ago. Couldn't believe it.
    How much you pay for it?
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    3. YSL M7
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Ahh..that sounds like a dream come true. I rarely see garage sales though, and even if someone was selling colognes I'm sure the selection would be in the likes of Drakkar Noir, Brute, Lacoste, etc.
    Current top 3:
    1) Gucci Pour Homme II
    2) Givenchy Play Intense
    3) Dolce & Gabbana The One

Quote Originally Posted by Dean44 View Post
    Ahh..that sounds like a dream come true. I rarely see garage sales though, and even if someone was selling colognes I'm sure the selection would be in the likes of Drakkar Noir, Brute, Lacoste, etc.
    You can find hidden gems at garage sales...
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    3. YSL M7
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man

Good luck driving around just to find an old bottle of english leather
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/289345-
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=927#927

*BIG SALE- Chanel, Dior, Creed, Mona di Orio, Puredistance....
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/383...re#post3178152

I find nice stuff all the time, though as stated above you will encounter quite an abundance of old English Leather and Tabu bottles! Chanel No 5 seems to be one of the most common garage sale finds.

Quote Originally Posted by lovingthealien View Post
    I find nice stuff all the time, though as stated above you will encounter quite an abundance of old English Leather and Tabu bottles! Chanel No 5 seems to be one of the most common garage sale finds.
    Yes, I'm pretty sure the very cheap fragrance are the common one that you will find at a garage sale, but if you go to a rich area garage sale, maybe you can find a used bottle of Shalimar EDP, Chanel No 5, or if you are very lucky you'll find a discontinue fragrance like an Egoiste Concentree... But I think only the people here in the United States will understand what I'm talking about when I talk about fragrance treasure hunting at a garage sale or flea market...
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    3. YSL M7
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man

That would be a dream to find vintage Egoiste