Code of Conduct

Default Kenzo Air vs Kenzo Air Intense

Hi first timer here, but I've been using the pages to check reviews of scents for a while..

The fact that my collection is slowly beginning to take a life of its own persuaded me to sign up and I must admit a lot of the posts are proving quite useful.. so thanks y'all!

Now back to topic..

I used to have one of the Kenzo Air frags but I can't quite exactly remember what one, I think it was the standard Air edt, but I'm not 100% (It was the one that came in the very frosted bottle).. Obviously this is out of production now and I recently acquired a small sample. The sample whilst having the same anise-laden scent (imo) does appear to have a far shorter silage. (based on a small spot sample on the back of the hand, over a day). I remember the edt that I had previously had phenomenal longevity and it's made me wonder if I perhaps had the Intense version.

Can anyone possibly fill me in as to any differences in the scent and the longevity of each?

I ask as I'm eyeing up a purchase of either and I want to get the best for my $$$.. if the intense isn't too marked a difference in terms of scent but has improved silage then I may well go for that..

Any help on this very much appreciated! Especially as this was one of the scents that began to make me more interested in fragrance and I was gutted when it was discontinued.. :/

Default Re: Kenzo Air vs Kenzo Air Intense

I have both but can't adequately explain the difference. I find the difference in scent very slight but the longevity of the intense at least for me and on my skin is much better.

Thanks, if the scent difference isn't that great then I figure the intense is the way to go...

Will find out in a few days when the post arrives if it was the intense I used to have..

I own the Intense but been wearing the regular for quite a while in the past. I don't get any major differencies besides that the Intense is slightly emphasized on the peppery/anisic aspect. That's it, at least to me.

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

Intense, it is lovely! and as mentioned by Alfarom " the Intense is slightly emphasized on the peppery/anisic aspect "

hi Gottdammerung
    used to have both and as written before, the intense lasts longer and is more peppery. if it can help, the regular bottle is frosted VS the intense is clear.

Where can we buy this fragrance. I guess it is discontinued.

Yes sashamoss it is discontinued

By the way i would also be very interested In buying the intense if any body has a clue, it would be highly appreciated

Intense has a slight Blue tint to the juice and comes in a similar flacon but with a clear outside facade. The box has blueskies with a bight glaring sun on it

Regular is clear with a frosted falcon, the box has blue skies with no sun.

Both smell the same to me. Literally and EXACTLY the same. I just sprayed each on either arm and cannot smell ANY diff whatsoever. Perhaps longevity may vary? that would be the only diff.

ALL THAT SAID---------> THIS IS MY FAVE FRAGRANCE ON EARTH.

Thanks for the inspiring information
    What a pity, Kenzo's best product,in my opinion, is discountinued. However, you could actually find some stocks all over the world now and then (sounds hard but, whatever we love it). Ebay might be one of good places to discover, and the prices of original and intense vary not too much.
    In Rakuten Japan, there was some tester with lovely prices, so the mainland China.

Hope everyone here take enough Air and enjoy it everyday. It wil take long time
    Cheers

I have the aftershave version and sometimes it feels like THE perfect scent, but half an hour and it's all but gone.

Hello!
    Kenzo air has been my perfume since it has been released, As I can't find it anymore, I haven't used any fragrance since then.
    Today, I really miss it.
    Have you found something close to kenzo air or air intense?

Hello!
    Kenzo air has been my perfume since it has been released, As I can't find it anymore, I haven't used any fragrance since then.
    Today, I really miss it.
    Have you found something close to kenzo air or air intense?

I've found all kenzo fragrances to have an unattractive property to them. They all have a similarity to some disinfectant or cleaning product. Like swiffer solution or bathroom deodorizer. It's an undertone to them. It's not bad I prefer the smell of clean to that of grubby, but it's not something I want on me, just my floors.

Quote Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox View Post
    I've found all kenzo fragrances to have an unattractive property to them. They all have a similarity to some disinfectant or cleaning product. Like swiffer solution or bathroom deodorizer. It's an undertone to them. It's not bad I prefer the smell of clean to that of grubby, but it's not something I want on me, just my floors.
    thank you for this advice.