Code of Conduct

Default Creed Millesime Imperial 4 oz on overstock.com for $128.89 shipped

Just to let everyone know this deal... I bought a bottle a few weeks ago from overstock.com. The bottle turned out to be pretty good... with the good melon note... I bought the last bottle at the time.... just to let everyone know that overstock got more in stock now at the same price of $128.89 shipped with free shipping.... link below...

http://www.overstock.com/Health-Beau...0/product.html
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Default Re: Creed Millesime Imperial 4 oz on overstock.com for $128.89 shipped

Great deal

It's baffling to me that anyone would consider this a "good deal" for such an average fragrance.

Good Price.

cool dude!
    Want to trade - Tom Ford Extreme for Windsor, Amber Absolute, Aventus x02....
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/394...82#post3308582

CHEAP CREED SPLITS
    Millesime Imperial, Original Santal, Green Irish Tweed
    Himalaya, Aventus, Tabarome
    plus Amouage Honour & Fate Man

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/393...92#post3296892

Quote Originally Posted by change1 View Post
    Just to let everyone know this deal... I bought a bottle a few weeks ago from overstock.com. The bottle turned out to be pretty good... with the good melon note... I bought the last bottle at the time.... just to let everyone know that overstock got more in stock now at the same price of $128.89 shipped with free shipping.... link below...

http://www.overstock.com/Health-Beau...0/product.html
    What is the lot / batch number?

Thanks for the heads up - I need to re-up soon.

Change1, what was the batch # you received?

Quote Originally Posted by shahshai View Post
    change1, what was the batch # you received?
    a3311no1
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    3. YSL M7
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Basenotes Member

They also have a flacon of MI for $237.99 described as "Creed 'Creed Millesime Imperial' Women's 8.4 oz Flacon". Is there a reason it has Women's in the title? I thought it was unisex.

http://www.overstock.com/Health-Beau...7/product.html

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovingthealien View Post
    It's baffling to me that anyone would consider this a "good deal" for such an average fragrance.
    Isn't it amazing different personal likes and dislikes of various fragrances, so different from our own, manage to exist
    'Those who grow too big for their pants will be exposed in the end'--anon

Did the price change? I see $167?

Quote Originally Posted by Oupavoc View Post
    No, the price is still $128.89 but only 2 bottles left...
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    3. YSL M7
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man

Quote Originally Posted by Oupavoc View Post
    You live in Canada, you pay duty...see this on the screen?

Price includes an International Service Fee. See checkout for Taxes, Duties, and any additional Shipping.

Oh my bad, that was the canadian price, lmao what a rip. The CDN dollar is basically on par with the US dollar.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lovingthealien View Post
    seriously dude?

MI is an almost universally beloved frag here on BN. to some, a masterpiece worthy of all 28,000 pennies its retail price tag commands.

Quote Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
    seriously dude?

MI is an almost universally beloved frag here on BN. to some, a masterpiece worthy of all 28,000 pennies its retail price tag commands.
    lol

I am SO tempted to do this... but I just dropped $70 on SMW and as a student, I don't have a job, so I'm a bit wary of dropping another $130. Quite a bit of money for me. I'd wait and think on it, but theres only 2 bottles left!

Ugh....

Edit: Some other good prices too, Royal Water for $113, and a few others.
    Last edited by alexjustdoit; 9th February 2012 at 05:38 AM.

It's a good deal for MI, but Overstock is only $10-$15 savings over other Creed discounters like Fragrancenet (after the 15% code).

Just checked again... Sold Out!!!
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    3. YSL M7
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man

The melon note is awesome from this batch! Thanks!