Code of Conduct

Default 20 year old college student looking for a great night out fragrance for spring/summer

Around six months ago, I really started to get interested in fragrances and have been looking up information off of here, youtube, and have been smelling fragrances. I can definitely tell I am going to be a big collector some day. So far in my collection I have American Eagle True, Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce, Le male, Original Santal by Creed, Musc Ravageur, Bond No. 9 New Harleem, and some crappy aeropostale fragrance called campagnie Generale. I know that a few of these fragrances such as Musc Ravageur are meant for older men, and the first smell I got the old man vibe, but it is crazy how if you purchase something of quality it eventually becomes addicting. So anyways what would be your guys recommendation for night out party/bar and just a chill with a girl type fragrance. I am thinking Millisime Imperial, Aventus, Riverside Drive(cause Maurice Roucel is amazing), or Rose 31. I would really appreciate your input.

Default Re: 20 year old college student looking for a great night out fragrance for spring/summer

Aventus would be a good choice IMO.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 20 year old college student looking for a great night out fragrance for spring/summer

I second hednic's opinion!

Has anyone tried riverside drive I have heard it also has the pineapple that aventus does but it is tarty. And with Millisime Imperial is there really as big of concern as people say about the watermelon note being gone. And lastly, I guess if I spent over 200 on Musc Ravageur why not do the same with Aventus lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Aventus hands down
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Post Thanks / Like

I think that for a night out in a bar and a just chill with a chick frag are two different things.

For the bar id take Aventus because of it overall smell and and stronger projection over MI (which is a great scent with horrible consistency due to batch disparity) and Riverside drive which smells very generic to me

For just chilling id go with a MI or something softer like a Double Vanille

Post Thanks / Like

Aventus is fairly versatile, though maybe not groundbreaking...I don't think it pigeonholes itself into day vs night, summer vs winter, etc. Welcome to the madness!

Dependent
    Post Thanks / Like

For me it will be Aventus hands down too. Till I try MI, it will always Aventus on my list
    Current Top 5:
    1. Frederic Malle L'eau d'Hiver
    2. Tom Ford Noir de Noir
    3. Dior Homme / Dior Homme Intense
    4. Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane / Pure Malt
    5. Creed Aventus / Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

Thanks guys I decided on MI for dates and close quarters and Aventus for going out and partying.