Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Default Free to a good home

Hermes 24 Fauberg 1.7 est 85% 90% cap and box

I have tried her many times, I think she is beautiful. Just not for me. Would prefer someone statewide for postal ease. Can mail off tomorrow.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
    You can check out my fragrances at www.garnerjames.com
    While I work on the website, you can email me for any inquiries at james@garnerjames.com

Default Re: Free to a good home

I'd love to try it! It's so funny you posted this today because I was just having a discussion about how, for some reason, I haven't gotten around to sampling many Hermes scents. You have excellent timing!

Pm me your address and I will ship it tomorrow. Woo excited for you to try it. Its gorgeous.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
    While I work on the website, you can email me for any inquiries at james@garnerjames.com

Sent you the address. Woo hoo! Just in time for my birthday too Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Thank you for starting a new "Free to a Good Home" thread. I hope we can keep it alive in 2012.

Oooh, I like this thread..I may be trying to give a few to a new home soon.

Too bad I was late on the Hermes. I have yet to try it! I've heard such good things about it though! Enjoy it!.
    "One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want." Proverbs.

Up for grabs!!! Versace Crystal Noir 3oz. 70% cap, no box.

GONE... Grats Alicka, will get it out asap

Guerlain Insolence EdT 20 ml in 50 ml bottle. Anybody?

Hold for Evangeline please, will you? I will send her to this thread.

If Evangeline doesn't want it, then I do. I have fallen hard for Insolence lately, and my decant is almost finished.

While I'm here...

Anybody want either of these:

(GONE - Thierry Mugler Eau de Star (full, 25 ml)
    [GONE - Estee Lauder Pleasures Delight (small almost full bottle, 30 ml)]
    Last edited by lilybelle; 8th March 2012 at 12:55 AM.

((Twolf)) was being extra-sweet looking out for me this morning, but I do have a bottle of Insolence already. You should definitely have this one, lilybelle.
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Sent a pm, Lilybelle.

I have a full size bottle of Oriflame Amethyst Fatale. Pretty much full I think, with box. Love the bottle don't like the fume as much. Would really like to keep the shipping inside the U.S. Thanks.
    "One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want." Proverbs.

OK, Lilybelle, pls give me your address.

Actually, Alicka61, I didn't even check to see where it was being shipped from (sorry!). I see you're in Switzerland, and shipping to the U.S. is going to be too expensive. Shall we let someone in Europe claim it? Thank you very much anyway!

Kalli, I received your pm. I just need your address now, I presume in the U.S.(?).

Thank you, Evangeline.

[GONE]I also have a 50 ml bottle of Fracas edp is anyone is interested. It is almost full. It's hard to tell but if I hold the black bottle up to the light it looks like the liquid is near the top.[GONE]
    Last edited by lilybelle; 19th March 2012 at 01:18 PM.

summer means fireflys

lilybelle, do you still have the Eau de Star?
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Free to good home, way to ladylike for me or any of my pals either maybe 4 squirts missing? First snailmail PM gets it.

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26125219.html

Terre d'Hermes orange juice (EdT)

Just Taken.
    Last edited by Hey.its.me; 8th March 2012 at 01:33 AM. Reason: found new owner

Quote Originally Posted by shadesofbleu View Post
    lilybelle, do you still have the Eau de Star?
    Yes, it is yours if you want it, Bleu.

Fracas has been spoken for.

Insolence is on the way to Virginia....

It gladdens my heart to see this thread going. Ubu as well as Hillarie as well as purplebird (she thinks it is "liberating") would be proud of us, and then again, I am proud -- like I used to be saying "in the spirit of spring cleaning". I also enjoy the fact that many people are diggin' the Give and Take facet of this thread, as everybody hates freeloaders.

Lilybelle, please sum up what is left and what is taken, will you please?

I will have an addition up for grabs by the end of this week, I think.

Fracas
    Eau de Star
    Pleasures Delight

All three are spoken for and will be going out to recipients this week.

Thanks very much!

Everything Twolf said.

I may have another bottle of something up soon. Oriflame still up for grabs.

Too noisy for/on me: Chanel No.19 EdP (not available here in the US of A, and I would like to send it to a chypre lover on this side of the pond), about 22 of 35ml, pre-ref, batch #0102 -- nobody would want to buy or swap with me.

Austin, Texas. Rabat, Morocco. Athens, Greece. Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Blog Entries

pace yourselves! lol. this is a really sweet thread idea.
    14 sprays for 1 mL

the midwest: where cows have been outnumbering people since 1817

So this isn't as awesome as some of the other giveaways, but beggars can't be choosers, alright kiddos?

Samples sizes from the Dior La Collection Couturier (going as a pack, don't wanna split up the siblings, it's too traumatic for them):
    New Look 1947
    Milly-La-Foret
    Cologne Royale
    Ambre Nuit
    Mitzah (x2)
    Vetiver
    Granville

They're all just waaaaaay too masculine for me. I tried to be edgy and hip, I really did... but apparently I really just want to smell like a flower covered in sparkles and rainbows SO DEAL WITH IT, DIOR!!!!

Currently binging on roses.... Jo Malone, you dirty bitch. You too, Stella McCartney.

meowmo, I would love to try the Diors, if still available. I can even pass them on to other lovers afterwards.

No takers on my swap thread, so does anyone want:

Bulgari Au The Rouge (Red Tea) tester bottle, no cap or box? An interesting scent, smells good, but gives me a headache every time. It's about 75% full.

Opium EDT, newer version, 90% full with cap and box.

Zihr Ikon, only a few sprays missing. 2.5 oz with box

Anyone??
    I send thee this sweet perfume a fragrance to the fragrant, as one would offer wine to the god of wine.

Oriflame spoken for!

Au The Rouge taken. Zihr Ikon and Opium still in need of a home.
    I send thee this sweet perfume a fragrance to the fragrant, as one would offer wine to the god of wine.

Messaged you about the Opium.
    Fragrance Omnivore

Opium taken! Anyone for Zihr Ikon, or shall we ask the menfolks?

Well, the bottle I was going to put up here I pretty much just swapped out. So, don't know if I will have any up for a while. This thread is pretty awesome.

Ikon taken as well! That was fast!

Brand new to this forum. Wish I had found it sooner, I would have loved the Chanel 19. I don't have many fancy fragrances but I have tons of full bottles I could put up for grabs. I'll have to take a closer look at what I have and decide what I'm willing to part with. Awesome thread!

Welcome Digindirt!. Nice to have you here!

Welcome to BN, Digindirt. We hope you find it enjoyable, educational and fun.

No.19 is taken by meowmo, please PM me your address.

More offerings are welcome, too.

the midwest: where cows have been outnumbering people since 1817

Digindirt, sorry! I need the No. 19 for my mama, otherwise I'd totally pass it on to you. Why don't you take a look at my wardrobe and see if there's anything in there you want to try and I'll send you some lovelies?

Currently binging on roses.... Jo Malone, you dirty bitch. You too, Stella McCartney.

Up for grabs- Givenchy Organza EDP. About 85-90% left of a 1 oz. (30 ml) bottle. The juice comes up to just under the bustline of the female form sculpted into the bottle. Original box included; was purchased about 2 years ago. Would like to keep this one in the States; have shipped abroad in the past and will again, eventually. Will be sure to post here when I do have something for our international friends.

Will be later in the week before I can ship but if you'd like it, speak up!

Edit: Organza has been claimed.
    Last edited by PerfumedLady; 22nd March 2012 at 10:27 PM.
    The nose wants what it wants!

I have a 2 oz bottle of Stetson Cologne, nearly full, and a little of the AS up for grabs. They're a little heavy so I want to keep this within CONUS this time. I think these were given to my dad in the 80s but I'm not sure. The bottles have a drawing of a hand holding a lariat on them if that means anything.

adding: taken!
    Last edited by socalwoman; 15th March 2012 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kalli View Post
    Welcome Digindirt!. Nice to have you here!
    Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Looks like I found my way home. I love it here!

Thank you to other ladies for including your pre-loved stuff, SoCal and PL!

I will have a couple more in the near future. Plus a grab bag of mixed samples & decants that I've already tried, to pass along.

Guerlainista

I know this is the female fragrance forum, but if I'm going to give back, I feel it should be here. If no one is interested, I may start one of these in the Men's forum.

Free to a good home: Halston Z-14 Cologne 75ml Splash (65ml left). I decanted 10ml into an atomizer when I bought it, and I'll hang on to that for old times sake. I wore this in high school, and it was a nostalgia/blind buy. It is pretty much as I remember it ... but I am not.

ConUS, please.

UPDATE: It's gone!
    Last edited by rubegon; 22nd March 2012 at 01:50 AM.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have a single time use discount code for Julettehasagun.com; entitling one person to 7.90€ off the purchase price of any fragrance in their line.
    Shipping is also free in europe and valid with the coupon

If anyone is planning on buying a JHAG fragrance, please message me so I can give you the code.

Code is valid to use until 4 May 2012

Guerlainista

The Z-14 has been claimed by rednails. That was fun!

Guerlainista

I hesitated to offer these bottles because they may not be of interest to anyone. But, the worst that can happen is that no one wants them.

I acquired these in various random ways - the Maja was a recent eBay purchase (it's Spanish, I like Spain - probably awesome, right? Not for me.), the Obsession I got at a discount store because it reminded me of a girl in high shcool, and the other two I got as part of an eBay lot of random stuff.

Free to a good home in the ConUS:

Obsession EdP, 15ml spray GONE
    White Diamonds EdT, 30ml spray (no cap) GONE
    Maja EdT, 30ml spray (purportedly vintage, 90% full) GONE
    Charlie Oriental Cologne Spray, 2oz (almost full) GONE

Last edited by rubegon; 24th March 2012 at 04:21 PM.

Guerlainista

Quote Originally Posted by socalwoman View Post
    I have a 2 oz bottle of Stetson Cologne, nearly full, and a little of the AS up for grabs. They're a little heavy so I want to keep this within CONUS this time. I think these were given to my dad in the 80s but I'm not sure. The bottles have a drawing of a hand holding a lariat on them if that means anything.
    Socalwoman - do you still have these? I've been wanting to check out Stetson. I have a nostalgic fondness for old school masculines - I keep a bottle of Old Spice around! I'm curious to see if it reminds me of anyone - I'm sure an uncle or someone must have worn it when I was young.

Quote Originally Posted by rubegon View Post
    Socalwoman - do you still have these? I've been wanting to check out Stetson. I have a nostalgic fondness for old school masculines - I keep a bottle of Old Spice around! I'm curious to see if it reminds me of anyone - I'm sure an uncle or someone must have worn it when I was young.
    I sure do. Please let me know where to send it..

Rubegon, your Charlie Oriental interests me. I've never even heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by rubegon View Post
    Stetson is really, really good. It's a pretty girly floriental, which made me crack a huge smile the first time I smelled it. It's not quite tabu, but it's not hard to connect the dots. :P

Guerlainista

I'm looking forward to that Stetson.

The Charlie Oriental is on its way to lilybelle!

Still up for grabs: Maja, Obsession EdP, and White Diamonds. Anyone?

Id be interested in the maja, unfortunately im in the UK

Guerlainista

Quote Originally Posted by louizalouiza View Post
    Id be interested in the maja, unfortunately im in the UK
    Hi louizalouiza - welcome to Basenotes!

I checked on the shipping cost, and it's nearly what I paid for the bottle! Sorry, but I think I'd rather ship it within the US.

I can send a padded mailer with some samples for a reasonable rate, though. If you're interested, PM me and we'll figure something out.

Guerlainista

The White Diamonds is spoken for! Just the Maja and Obsession EdP left.

This is a great thread I probably have at least 5 or 6 bottles that
    I should post here, but all are masculine fragrances--not sure that many women
    would enjoy them.

I will go ahead and post at least one anyway: Ralph Lauren Romance Silver 1.7oz with cap and box

I am getting ready to go to bed, so if you PM me and I don't reply right away,
    don't worry, I will respond tomorrow if anyone is interested, and I should be able
    to ship the same day as well. I'll ship it to the first PM I get.

Quote Originally Posted by cpp214 View Post
    would enjoy them.

I will go ahead and post at least one anyway: Ralph Lauren Romance Silver 1.7oz with cap and box

don't worry, I will respond tomorrow if anyone is interested, and I should be able
    You really should list them - I certainly check this thread!

Blog Entries

Great thread, folks!

l don't have any bottles that l'm willing to part with just now, but l do have some samples up for grabs if anyone's interested.
    All are 1ml vials, some fuller than others. You can choose just one, or a selection, or all of them if you like. l can post them next week.

French Kiss by Tokyo Milk
    Australian Wild Jasmine by Lucy B
    Odalisque by Parfums de Nicolai
    White Gardenia Petals by Illuminum x 2
    Fraiche Passiflore by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier
    Noix de Tubereuse by Miller Harris
    Velvet Flowers by Montale

EDIT; All of these snapped up! Just replying to PMs now...
    Last edited by teardrop; 21st March 2012 at 03:04 PM.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Quote Originally Posted by cpp214 View Post
    would enjoy them.

This a great offer for what is, imo, a great scent. I'd jump on it but I already own a bottle.