Code of Conduct
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Default Re: Free to a good home

Quote Originally Posted by southerngardens View Post
    Cello, I have PM'd you about the In Black. Very Interesting!
    southerngardens, back to a previous thought, let's see if someone newish would like to participate. I'd like to keep this open to some folks that have not received something recently!

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cello View Post
    southerngardens, back to a previous thought, let's see if someone newish would like to participate. I'd like to keep this open to some folks that have not received something recently!
    Sure!
    Much like hearing a piece of music that can instantly take you back to a certain time and place, the faintest trace of a fragrance can evoke strong memories and powerful reactions from within.-Roja Dove

I have a mini of Donna Karan Woman, tested once, up for grabs.
    http://www.nstperfume.com/2012/08/07...erfume-review/

I must bore you first though and share how I came about it. I already posted this once on another site (MUA) so some of you may have already read it:

Stunned and amazed by an eBay seller's awesomeness and generosity!

Short version: I got more than twice as much than was due to me from an eBay seller.

Long story: I was thrilled to win an eBay auction recently. It was a travel-sized cosmetics set in a nice bag and one of the items in particular was something I really love, (ReVive Volumizing Serum), but really cannot afford to buy in the store. I lucked out, and paid a little less for the entire set than what that size serum was fetching recently on eBay. I had that little "buyer's high" from getting something I really wanted for less than I expected to pay. When it came, the seller, who must have been psychic, had included a new mini of DK Woman, something I hadn't tried yet. But, the serum wasn't in the bag. It appeared that a similar ReVive travel bag had been sent by mistake. It was lovely, but I love that particular serum so I decided to write and ask to send it back for the bag that was described for that auction. But, when I did that, my message to her completely disappeared. It wasn't in my Sent Messages folder in my email or in the My Messages thing on eBay. Then I got a message from eBay stating they received my request to open a case against her. It further stated I wanted a refund. Wrong wrong wrong. I would never open a case, unless it was a last resort. And I wanted the serum, not my money. She was informed I opened a case too and wrote to ask what the issue was; she never got my message to her. I ended up spending 45 minutes on the phone with eBay customer support before finally getting a copy of my initial message to her sent back to me so I could forward it to her. I learned that just the day before, eBay "changed the way buyers and sellers communicate with each other". It seems that now when you contact the seller, unless you check a box that says "other" as the reason, a case is automatically opened against the seller. I think that is just so wrong. Anyway, I tried to explain what had happened to her and she responded by saying she had a surprise for me on the way. Today I was just floored. She sent an entire new bag, some extra Chanel eye cream samples and the loveliest note ever insisting I not send anything back. ReVive isn't cheap. This was incredibly generous. EBay sellers don't make much money on their stuff and put forth a lot of effort. I don't know how she could afford to do this. So the next time you get pissed at eBay, remember there's at least one seller out there who is not only honest, they epitomize the best in people.
    Last edited by socalwoman; 14th April 2013 at 05:13 PM.

nice to hear, socalwoman!

TAKEN Floral/Sweet: Tauer Carillon Pour Un Ange, Piazzetta di Portofino Profumo, Annick Goutal La Violette, Delices de Cartier and Isabella Rossellini IsaBella. going to bookhouseshell

TAKEN Adventuresome Mix: Laura Tonatto Amir, PdN Maharanih, Donna Karan Chaos (original formula), and 2 by Be Never Too Busy: Exhale, and Ladyboy going to Curly11

TAKEN: Treat-Yo-Self: Le Labo Santal 33, Serge Lutens El Attarine, Guerlain Elixir Charnel Oriental Brulant, Diptyque Vetyverio, and 2 by Byredo: Black Saffron and Oud Immortel. Going to Twolf.

have a great day, Lisa
    Last edited by SaNielsen; 16th April 2013 at 01:57 PM. Reason: all taken

@socalwoman That's a lovely story. It just goes to show that there are people out there who act with integrity and kindness even if they aren't dealing with others in a face-to-face manner.

SoCalWoman, what a great story! And thank you for the heads up about the change in ebay communication between buyer and seller. That's good to know. I've been very fortunate with 99% of my ebay transactions. I always give people the benefit of the doubt, and every opportunity to make things right if something goes wrong. I feel a strange sort of karmic obligation to do that, as I've been the recipient of so much kindness and generosity in this life. Maybe I'm superstitious but I don't want to mess things up now!

Lilybelle, Feel exactly the same way.

Paying it forward:

Alvarez Gomez Agua de Colonia Concentrada, 1.5ml/Ava Luxe China Rain 2ml/Scents of Time Night Star 1ml/Divine L'Ame Soeur .5ml/Odin NY 06 - 2ml CLAIMED BY SCHILLING

Pink Sugar 1.8ml (2 of them) CLAIMED BY JEM187

Still available:

Marilyn Miglin Pheromone .9ml (2 of them)
    Nasomatto Duro .5ml
    Creed Fleur de Bulgarie 1.5ml
    Kenzo Flower 2+ml
    Last edited by bogsc; 17th April 2013 at 01:49 PM.

SaNielsen, could I please have pack No.3 Treat Yo-Self?

Wonderful story, socal. Thanks for sharing it.

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

Apparently eBay Customer service has been swamped because of this change in policy-- according to a thread on the seller's forum, buyers have been unintentionally opening cases left and right, simply because they were trying to communicate with the seller. A mess all around.

Here is a link to the April 9th eBay announcement; of course eBay gives it a positive spin:

http://announcements.ebay.com/2013/0...esolve-issues/
    Last edited by 30 Roses; 15th April 2013 at 02:28 AM.

Obsession Night for Her mini still up for grabs.Taken by BOGSC on 4/17 10:46

5+ milliliters left. No box.

Please respond in this post, as my InBox is about full.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Curly11 View Post
    @socalwoman That's a lovely story. It just goes to show that there are people out there who act with integrity and kindness even if they aren't dealing with others in a face-to-face manner.
    Yes. I've purchased about 50 items off of eBay and never once had anything but a smooth, respectful transaction.
    Last edited by Schilling; 17th April 2013 at 03:47 PM.

Thanks socalwoman for the story and warning - I once bought from an ebay seller who inadvertently sent me a defective product but was overwhelmingly generous in going out of his way to make things right even though he lived halfway across the world from me, so that makes two of them.

I'm just going to have to be more careful communicating with sellers until ebay sorts out their policy changes - the ones I talk to are usually the ones who have taken the trouble to communicate or clarify things with me, and they are the last people I want to be inadvertently opening cases against!

Having said that, I did recently open a case against a perfume seller on ebay. It's probably only my second or third case after buying hundreds of items off ebay over nearly 10 years and my first involving perfume, so I count myself lucky.

SaNielsen I'd like the Adventuresome Mix if it's still available.

Sure, Curly11. All sample sets taken now, but more to come as I keep testing and testing....

Quote Originally Posted by socalwoman View Post
    I have a mini of Donna Karan Woman, tested once, up for grabs.
    http://www.nstperfume.com/2012/08/07...erfume-review/

I must bore you first though and share how I came about it. I already posted this once on another site (MUA) so some of you may have already read it:

Stunned and amazed by an eBay seller's awesomeness and generosity!

Short version: I got more than twice as much than was due to me from an eBay seller.

Long story: I was thrilled to win an eBay auction recently. It was a travel-sized cosmetics set in a nice bag and one of the items in particular was something I really love, (ReVive Volumizing Serum), but really cannot afford to buy in the store. I lucked out, and paid a little less for the entire set than what that size serum was fetching recently on eBay. I had that little "buyer's high" from getting something I really wanted for less than I expected to pay. When it came, the seller, who must have been psychic, had included a new mini of DK Woman, something I hadn't tried yet. But, the serum wasn't in the bag. It appeared that a similar ReVive travel bag had been sent by mistake. It was lovely, but I love that particular serum so I decided to write and ask to send it back for the bag that was described for that auction. But, when I did that, my message to her completely disappeared. It wasn't in my Sent Messages folder in my email or in the My Messages thing on eBay. Then I got a message from eBay stating they received my request to open a case against her. It further stated I wanted a refund. Wrong wrong wrong. I would never open a case, unless it was a last resort. And I wanted the serum, not my money. She was informed I opened a case too and wrote to ask what the issue was; she never got my message to her. I ended up spending 45 minutes on the phone with eBay customer support before finally getting a copy of my initial message to her sent back to me so I could forward it to her. I learned that just the day before, eBay "changed the way buyers and sellers communicate with each other". It seems that now when you contact the seller, unless you check a box that says "other" as the reason, a case is automatically opened against the seller. I think that is just so wrong. Anyway, I tried to explain what had happened to her and she responded by saying she had a surprise for me on the way. Today I was just floored. She sent an entire new bag, some extra Chanel eye cream samples and the loveliest note ever insisting I not send anything back. ReVive isn't cheap. This was incredibly generous. EBay sellers don't make much money on their stuff and put forth a lot of effort. I don't know how she could afford to do this. So the next time you get pissed at eBay, remember there's at least one seller out there who is not only honest, they epitomize the best in people.
    Wow socalwoman that's amazing! Would you mind sharing the name of the eBay seller? I would really love to give this wonderful person some more trade, and help support their business. As you said, many eBay sellers make little margin and I like to keep the good ones around. I understand if you don't wish to divulge, that's ok too. Thanks a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by Scentsucker View Post
    Wow socalwoman that's amazing! Would you mind sharing the name of the eBay seller? I would really love to give this wonderful person some more trade, and help support their business. As you said, many eBay sellers make little margin and I like to keep the good ones around. I understand if you don't wish to divulge, that's ok too. Thanks a bunch!
    Her eBay ID is parforthecourse. She isn't selling anything at this moment, but as you probably know, you can be informed when she lists items by adding her to your Favorite Sellers list and opting to receive email notifications.
    http://myworld.ebay.com/parfourthecourse

Thanks so much socalwoman! I'll certainly keep her in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by bogsc View Post
    Lilybelle, Feel exactly the same way.

Paying it forward:

Alvarez Gomez Agua de Colonia Concentrada, 1.5ml
    Marilyn Miglin Pheromone .9ml (2 of them)
    Nasomatto Duro .5ml
    Pink Sugar 1.8ml (2 of them)
    Odin NY 06 - 2ml
    Ava Luxe China Rain 2ml
    Scents of Time Night Star 1ml
    Divine L'Ame Soeur .5ml
    Kenzo Flower 2+ml
    Hello bogsc, Thanks for sharing.
    If any of these are still available, I'd love to try them:
    Aqua de Colonia
    Amanu 06
    China Rain
    Night Star
    L'Ame Soeur

Schilling, all you've expressed interest in are still available. Happy to send them to you. Just PM me with your address.

Thanks bogsc. Very kind of you. I just PM'd my address.

I've dusted off a few (small .5-1ml) very different scents looking for a new lease on life.

Please respond directly in this thread.

Lavanilia Laboratories' Pur Vanilla
    Fracas de Robert Piguet
    Prada's Infusion d'Iris edp
    Jo Malone's English Pear and Freesia
    Tom Ford's Violet Blonde
    Tom Ford's Black Orchid
    Tom Ford for Men
    Tom Ford Private Blend Azure Lime
    Armani Sport Code
    Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet

...and of course there's that Calvin Klein Obsession Night mini that no one seems to want from ages ago. CK taken by BOGSC 4/17 10:47
    Last edited by Schilling; 17th April 2013 at 03:48 PM.

Poor little Obsession Night. My sis seems to like Calvin Klein scents (she's a huge Euphoria fan) so perhaps she'd like something a little different from his line to wear now and again. Happy to take the unloved CK Obsession Night off your hands if no one continues to bite. I'm sure I can find it a good home.

Poor little Obsession Night. My sis seems to like Calvin Klein scents (she's a huge Euphoria fan) so perhaps she'd like something a little different from his line to wear now and again. Happy to take the unloved CK Obsession Night off your hands if no one continues to bite. I'm sure I can find it a good home.
    Yay! But I should curb my enthusiasm until I've heard back from her. You can PM your (or her) address. I'd include a note referring to her good sister.

Basenotes Plus

If nobody's claimed them yet, I'd like to try Fracas, Infusion d'Iris, and Azure Lime.

Please and thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schilling View Post

I've dusted off a few (small .5-1ml) very different scents looking for a new lease on life.

Fracas de Robert Piguet
    Tom Ford's Violet Blonde
    Tom Ford's Black Orchid
    Tom Ford for Men
    Armani Sport Code

...and of course there's that Calvin Klein Obsession Night mini that no one seems to want from ages ago. CK taken by BOGSC 4/17 10:47

Lavanilia Laboratories' Pur Vanilla-->Jem182 4/20 19:05
    Fracas de Robert Piguet-->juanderer 4/17 12:40
    Prada's Infusion d'Iris edp-->juanderer 4/17 12:40
    Tom Ford's Violet Blonde-->Ecscentra 4/29
    Tom Ford's Black Orchid-->Jem182 4/20 1905
    Tom Ford for Men
    Tom Ford Private Blend Azure Lime-->juanderer 4/17 12:40
    Armani Sport Code
    Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet-->Ecscentra 4/29

Last edited by Schilling; 30th April 2013 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Updated recipients

Hello SoCal,

Thanks for taking the time to explain what is happening with ebay and contacting sellers. I want to make sure I am understanding this correctly... checking the box that says "other" will not red flag for a case to be opened? I would hate the thought of a case being opened accidentally and unintentionally hurting the reputation of a good ebayer. I checked a couple of items yesterday (the shipping info) and the information said that my purchased were deviled to me yesterday by USPS. I have ordered from this ebayer once before and they have a 100% rating, I am waiting to see if I get the items today (thinking that maybe my mail man meant to bring it to the door but did not) or (that it may have been left at similar address and will be set out for the mail man as "left at wrong address". So I may have to contact the seller soon. The Items are decanting kits from a seller that sells from their own website online and from ebay.

Thanks in advance,
    ~wild~

Hi Wild,

That is what eBay customer service told me on the phone. Checking OTHER is the only way to prevent a case from being opened. I was told this the day after the change was put into place though. Hopefully, the customer service agent knew what she was talking about.

I would call the local post office and tell them you didn't receive the package as soon as possible. Something like that happened to me before. Some time ago I ordered a big package of clothes from a very good eBay seller and waited forever for them to be delivered. I finally checked the tracking and saw on both eBay and USPS.com they were marked as having been delivered when they had not. I called the post office but all they could tell me was they always leave my packages by the front door. I think if I'd called earlier, they might have remembered something about the package and where they really left it. I imagine it was delivered to the wrong address because at that time we kept getting mail that wasn't addressed to us, probably because out post office was jostling postpeoples' routes and schedules in response to changes in their budget. The seller had proof they sent it (how else could it have been marked delivered by USPS?) and didn't refund me. I should have asked for eBay to reimburse me but didn't know I could do that at that time. Oh well. Anyway, the sooner you contact the person marked it as delivered, the better.

My Malone samples have arrived!Thank you so much, Lisa!

Quote Originally Posted by SaNielsen View Post
    nice to hear, socalwoman!

TAKEN Floral/Sweet: Tauer Carillon Pour Un Ange, Piazzetta di Portofino Profumo, Annick Goutal La Violette, Delices de Cartier and Isabella Rossellini IsaBella. going to bookhouseshell

TAKEN Adventuresome Mix: Laura Tonatto Amir, PdN Maharanih, Donna Karan Chaos (original formula), and 2 by Be Never Too Busy: Exhale, and Ladyboy going to Curly11

TAKEN: Treat-Yo-Self: Le Labo Santal 33, Serge Lutens El Attarine, Guerlain Elixir Charnel Oriental Brulant, Diptyque Vetyverio, and 2 by Byredo: Black Saffron and Oud Immortel. Going to Twolf.

have a great day, Lisa

Fracas de Robert Piguet
    Tom Ford's Violet Blonde
    Tom Ford's Black Orchid
    Tom Ford for Men
    Armani Sport Code

I would love to try the Black Orchid and the Pur Vanilla if they have not been claimed yet!

- - - Updated - - -

I have a 3.4 oz bottle of Lucky You for women if anyone wants it. It's about 99% full. US only please.
    Last edited by Jem182; 20th April 2013 at 01:37 AM.

TAKEN 3 small bottles:
    Languor perfume oil from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab
    Red Musk oil by Tulipe
    Erbe Bergamot rollerball by Dawn Spencer Hurwitz...going to bookwyrmsmith
    Last edited by SaNielsen; 22nd April 2013 at 11:57 PM.

Hi Jem182, Black Orchid and Pur Vanilla are yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Jem182 View Post
    I would love to try the Black Orchid and the Pur Vanilla if they have not been claimed yet!

- - - Updated - - -

I have a 3.4 oz bottle of Lucky You for women if anyone wants it. It's about 99% full. US only please.

Thanks so much!

Continuing my spring cleaning...

Still available:

Marilyn Miglin Pheromone .9ml (2 of them) CLAIMED BY JUJY54

Nasomatto Duro .5ml/Creed Fleur de Bulgarie 1.5ml/Kenzo Flower 2+ml (CLAIMED BY SOUTHERN GARDENS)

Adding:

Christian Dior Oud Ispahan 2.5ml (CLAIMED BY DARKDREAMS)

Pink Sugar (Found another 1.5+ml sample)
    Last edited by bogsc; 28th April 2013 at 02:45 PM.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

I would like to claim the ones below bogsc!

Christian Dior Oud Ispahan 2.5ml
    Nasomatto Duro .5ml
    Kenzo Flower 2+ml

Much like hearing a piece of music that can instantly take you back to a certain time and place, the faintest trace of a fragrance can evoke strong memories and powerful reactions from within.-Roja Dove

Hi robbie. Darkdreams already claimed the Oud ispahan. Happy to send you the others you've requested.

offering 3 small bottles to CONUS:

Languor perfume oil from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab
    Red Musk oil by Tulipe
    Erbe Bergamot rollerball by Dawn Spencer Hurwitz
    PM ing you about these! Thanks!
    Fragrance Omnivore

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Hi robbie. Darkdreams already claimed the Oud ispahan. Happy to send you the others you've requested.
    Thank you love!

queen of the universe

bogsc, is Pheromone still available?
    What do insomniac perfumers do to fall asleep? They count chypres!

Yes, the pheromone is still available and I'd be happy to send to you. Please pm me with your address. I'll get all remaining samples out to everyone this weekend!

Deseo by Jennifer Lopez 1.0 oz, opened, sprayed once...

ALL TAKEN sample lots:

FlowerFest: 3 Fleurs by Parfum d'Empire, Mona di Orio Tubereuse, Sophie by Dawn Spencer Hurwiz, Orange Blossom by Jo Malone and White Jasmine & Mint by Jo Malone. going to juanderer

1990's: Tuscany per Donna, Tocade by Rochas, Samourai by Alain Delon, L'Eau D'Issey, and Casmir by Chopard. going to PerfumedLady

CitrusFest: Lutens' Fleurs de Citronnier, Penhaligon's Extract of Limes, Mito by Vero Profumo, Une Zeste de Rose by Rosine, Eau Fraiche by Caron. going to Galatea8

Have a great, good-smellin' day! Lisa
    Last edited by SaNielsen; 28th April 2013 at 11:33 PM.

CONUS sample lots:

1990's: Tuscany per Donna, Tocade by Rochas, Samourai by Alain Delon, L'Eau D'Issey, and Casmir by Chopard

CitrusFest: Lutens' Fleurs de Citronnier, Penhaligon's Extract of Limes, Mito by Vero Profumo, Une Zeste de Rose by Rosine, and Eau Fraiche by Caron.

FlowerFest: 3 Fleurs by Parfum d'Empire, Mona di Orio Tubereuse, Sophie by Dawn Spencer Hurwiz, and Orange Blossom and White Jasmin & Mint by Jo Malone.

Have a great, good-smellin' day! Lisa

PS: Any interest in a sample pass of Ineke A through G?
    I'd love theCitrusfest!

I'd love the 1990's pack, SaNielsen! This is the first time I've come to this thread with my hand out; that one really grabbed my attention. I graduated in the early 90's and can you believe?-I've never tried a single one of those! Thank you-if someone has beat me to it, no worries!
    The nose wants what it wants!

Basenotes Plus

Is the flowerfest pack available?

It's yours if you'd like it, juanderer

I still have an almost full 3.4 oz bottle of Lucky Brand Lucky You for women if anyone wants it!

Fracas de Robert Piguet
    Tom Ford's Violet Blonde
    Tom Ford's Black Orchid
    Tom Ford for Men
    Armani Sport Code

Schilling, I'd be very interested in trying Blenheim Bouquet and Tom Ford Violet Blonde, if they haven't been claimed already. I PM'ed you my address. Thanks.
    Last edited by Ekscentra; 29th April 2013 at 04:45 PM.

They're yours Ekscentra. I'll get them off to you this week.

Want to try Ivoire de Balmain in pure parfum?

I have a 30 ml bottle of the parfum, way more than I will ever need. I can make four 2,5 ml decants, if there is interest.

The composition of the parfum is not that different from the EdT; if you don't like the EdT at all you are not going to like the parfum!

The main difference to me, is that the hard sparkle of the aldehydes has been dimmed down to a golden glow that even a aldehyde-phobe like me can tolerate and appreciate. I think the juice is in good condition, prominent sillage for the first hour or so, then closer to the skin but still easily detectable, and it lasts and lasts.

I will ship worldwide, though shipping to the UK has become difficult. I've had decants go missing there, but I'm willing to try.

The parfum is a rarity so I'm going to restrict this give-away to Basenotes members 1 year or older; meaning you must have been a member since April 2012.

Update
    Decant 1: bogsc
    Decant 2: alicka61
    Decant 3: kayley123
    Decant 4: Blue_Eyez

ALL TAKEN
    Last edited by furrypine; 5th May 2013 at 08:32 AM.

Furrypine, I would love to try a smidge of your Ivoire de Balmain. I'll pm you. Carolyn

Me too, PM sent

TAKEN I have a cute little box of 7 vintage perfume nips, each is enough for a single wearing. It includes:

Bourjois Evening in Paris
    Lanier Folie de Minuit
    Angelique Black Satin
    Charbert Breathless
    Harriet Hubbard Ayer Golden Chance
    Blanchard Jealousy
    Lentheric Tweed
    going to lilybelle

Happy May! Lisa
    Last edited by SaNielsen; 4th May 2013 at 09:26 PM.

Thanks again, SaNielsen. I have a wee bit of Soir de Paris, what year/decade does yours come from? Tweed -- oh Tweed, FrouFrou was a huge fan I remember, I got a little bit of that too. And I am also familiar with your Blanchard. Please do not miss out, guys! I am particularly thinking of lilybelle, due to some reason.

I'm not able to date the box of nips or its contents...?1950s based on the scents included. Who's up for a little time travel?

Furrypine, May I try the Ivoire de Balmain, please?
    I understand if you say no, since although I have been a member since 2009...I have NOT been an ACTIVE member until much more recently.

1990's[/B]: Tuscany per Donna, Tocade by Rochas, Samourai by Alain Delon, L'Eau D'Issey, and Casmir by Chopard. going to PerfumedLady
    Received the 90's pack today, May 2nd. Thanks so much, Lisa! What a generous lot of goodies! Have just torn into the Tuscany and I really like it! We have some great BNers who love Tuscany and I see why. Such a gorgeous bouquet. Off to a very promising start with these!
    The nose wants what it wants!

I'm not able to date the box of nips or its contents...?1950s based on the scents included. Who's up for a little time travel?
    Me! I'm up for a time travel, if they are still available.

Yes,! Nips going to lilybelle.

I got such a nice parcel of decants from cello today including Jungle L'Elephant. So happy to find Basenotes and this thread.

furrypine, I would love to try Ivoire! I am in New Zealand...

Quote Originally Posted by kayley123 View Post
    Furrypine, May I try the Ivoire de Balmain, please?
    I understand if you say no, since although I have been a member since 2009...I have NOT been an ACTIVE member until much more recently.
    No problem at all kayley123, and sorry for the late reply! Please PM your address, I'll have it in the mail in a few days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Eyez View Post
    furrypine, I would love to try Ivoire! I am in New Zealand...
    New Zealand is no problem, Blue_Eyez. Please PM you address.

Yes,! Nips going to lilybelle.
    Thank you! I'm looking forward to the voyage.

Quote Originally Posted by furrypine View Post
    No problem at all kayley123, and sorry for the late reply! Please PM your address, I'll have it in the mail in a few days.
    Thank you, furrypine!