Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Do you take the color of the packaging or juice into account when trying a new perfume?

In most cases, no: as long as the juice contained is good and packaging is just as functional, practical and sturdy as to appropriately store and protect the contents.

Default Re: Do you take the color of the packaging or juice into account when trying a new perfume?

I work with color and branding and there is no denying the science behind the article. What strikes me in this case, though, is that the targeting is largely predicated on in-store displays and standing out from neighboring products on the shelves.

I don't usually choose perfumes from in-store displays. I mostly get interested from reading about them or from talking to people who know my tastes and whose opinions I trust. So my attention is already focused before I see the product, in many cases.

I still feel the appeal of packaging and juice color, I suppose, but I don't think it plays a large part. Perhaps if I am trying to pick between two frags it might tilt the balance in favor of one.
    Behemoth cut a slice of pineapple, salted it, peppered it, ate it, and then tossed off a second glass of alcohol so dashingly that everyone applauded.