Code of Conduct

Default Diamond Collection / Polo Knock Offs ?

On overstock.com they list Polo copies by a company called "Diamond Collection". Has anybody tried these and what was your experience ?

Thanks

Default Re: Diamond Collection / Polo Knock Offs ?

nope I haven't this is the first hearing from them.

Nor have I, but not surprised as these knock off companies pop up all the time.

Blog Entries

I've tried two of there retro frags. Horus pour homme their version of kouros. Which I LOVE!!! Kouros is one of those frags you either love or hate, but I love it. And this is everything I love about Kouros, but much more wearable. Does not smell cheap. Although the initial top notes blast is powerful. But especially the dry down is divine. Even my wife loves it. And longevity is 10+ hours. Of course applied liberally. I am generally a 3 spray kind of guy, except with one spray powerhouses like one man show gold. (I actually use a half spray of that to the chest). Dang it's a monster. But others like azzaro ph, I do one to the chest, neck and wrist. But I digress. With this I do 2 on chest, one wrist, neck back of neck, hair. So 2 extra. And I get tons of compliments on it especially about 20 mins after application, and for the next 10 hours. I loved the product so much I purchased 2 extra bottles. It's become a signature scent for me. No one knows what it is, and I've been asked twice the name and where to buy it. I just say it's niche. And I got it in the city.

I also ordered copacanna pour homme their version of the original paco rabbane. Same thing. Smells just like the real deal. But needs a few extra sprays (2-3 extra)Longevity excellent too. They seem to make pretty quality "versions". IMHO. And at the 10$ price tag with shipping on eBay. They are a steal! I can't praise HORUS ENOUGH. But only for kouros lovers. And the top notes smell nothing like the mid and base. Dry down is amazing.
    Last edited by judahsmith; 29th November 2012 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Misspelling.
    The 80's: When MEN smelled like MEN, and WOMEN smelled like...GRANDMA.