Thread: SOTD; Friday, March 2, 2012
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Montale Black Musk
Declaration (vintage one)
Etat Libre d'Orange - Rien (!!!)
Caron Yuzu Man
L'Ame d'un Héros (Guerlain)
Tuscan Leather by Tom Ford
Vetiver - LT Piver
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Thierry Mugler - Alien Liqueur de Parfum
Dunhill - Dunhill Edition
Mauboussin Homme EdP
Parfums de Nicolai New York.
Life's a bitch. If it were a slut it'd be easy.
Last edited by Stew; 2nd March 2012 at 12:42 PM.
Dominique Ropion ´s
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
As if there would be any question in regard to my SOTD today..............
For good, anatomic reasons, scent fosters memory more readily than any other sense.
Yesterday and today: Chanel Allure Homme Sport
By Kilian A Taste of Heaven.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
It's all Tabarome at the moment - 3 days on the run which is virtually unheard of for me. I forecast a break though because I'm expecting my Baie de Genievre to arrive tomorrow :-)
Tom Ford Black Orchid
Acqua di Parma Colonia
Creed Baie de Genievre
Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan
Serge Lutens Rahat Loukoum
Serge Lutens Douce Amere
Parfum d'Empire Aziyade
MFK Lumiere Noire
Etat Libre d'Orange Noel au Balcon
Etat Libre d'Orange Delicious Closet Queen
Guerlain Habit Rouge
There ain't no devil - that's just god when he's drunk
Incense Oud By Kilian
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
SOTD: Amouage Silver Man
Last edited by WillC; 2nd March 2012 at 03:28 PM.
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):