Code of Conduct

Wink which one is best: Eau D'Orange Verte or Concentree D'Orange Verte?

Which version is the best in your opinon and WHY?

Default Re: which one is best: Eau D'Orange Verte or Concentree D'Orange Verte?

The concentree as it lasts a bit longer on my skin.
    Last edited by morrison74; 5th March 2012 at 02:25 PM.
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

I have both and neither last on my skin. They are just too watery. Not that special of a scent anyway.

Neither lasts; you just have to accept that with them. I prefer the Concentree. And to me it is a special scent. Best dirty orange out there -- not too bright, not too dirty.
    Current Top Five:

1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
    2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
    4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
    5. Creed Original Vetiver

I only have Eau D'Orange Verte, but it's disappointing to hear the Concentree version doesn't last that much longer. I thought that was the point. I get about 2 hrs out of Eau D'Orange Verte. Great while it lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by morrison74 View Post
    &1!

Quote Originally Posted by morrison74 View Post
    Same here.

Concentree D'OV = longevity.
    Eau D'OV = 30 min. then zip!

I prefer the smell of Eau D'Orange Verte, but honestly it doesn't meet my needs any longer (sad to say). I do still love the soaps though.

I should clarify that the Concentree does indeed last longer than Eau, but it is still an ephemeral scent. Even if I spray it on my clothes, the wonderful orange smell is gone in about an hour, though the nice primarily floral note remains for another hour (or maybe two). After about three hours, poof, it's all gone (unless you really put your nose right next to my skin).
    Current Top Five:

1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
    2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
    4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
    5. Creed Original Vetiver

I have to say that these have now lost their place in my top twenty EDT's. A distinctive and kind of classy scent but of limited appeal to me I have come to realise. i would vote for the Concentree as it does last longer but maybe the Eau has a touch more of the subtle ephemeral appeal that is the scents trademark

I just got a 15ml of the concentree version and it's wonderful.