Code of Conduct

Default Lolita Lempicka au Masculine - reformulated in new bottle design ?

Hey you

I just bought 2 100 ml/3.4 fl. oz of Lolita Lempicka au Masculine.
    But I received 2 different bottle designs - has this juice been reformulated recently or is this just a new bottle design ?

I know you can get it in a limited edition bottle in suede - but I ordered two regular version and received 2 different designs - one has the sprayer integrated into the bottle and no cap, the other has a cap and a normal sprayer. I took a couple of pics to show the difference in the design. They both smell the same:

Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking
    GR8 Hitz: Kouros, Egoiste & Fahrenheit

Default Re: Lolita Lempicka au Masculine - reformulated in new bottle design ?

I have the original one to the left which is wonderful. Can't speak to the other. Don't remember hearing that the fragrance had changed though.

Seems to be this one? Looks greener in your picture though.
    http://www.very.co.uk/lolita-lempick...mtlaq&istBid=t

I believe the one on the right is L'eau de Lolita Au Masculine, a lighter fresher take on LLAM.
    The hunt for a Signature Fragrance is not an easy one! I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    Want to buy! "Nothing?!, well that's a first."

^correctooo

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neil4Speed View Post
    I believe the one on the right is L'eau de Lolita Au Masculine, a lighter fresher take on LLAM.
    Lighter, yes, with little or (to my nose) no LLAM-defining anise, rather it showcases lemon/verbana, violet leaf and vetiver. I do not think it smells like LLAM though.
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!

Quote Originally Posted by perfaddict View Post
    Lighter, yes, with little or (to my nose) no LLAM-defining anise, rather it showcases lemon/verbana, violet leaf and vetiver. I do not think it smells like LLAM though.
    I thought that the green is the Leau too, but he told that both smells the same. Maybe a new package to the regular, similar to Leau version?

The green one is L'eau, you can check out their website below for more information, they're 2 different variations of LLaM with L'eau being a greener take on the original. It's explainable when you say they both smells the same since they do smell similar up close, the different is in their sillage
    The packaging of the original is not changed
    http://www.parfumslolitalempicka.com...ka-au-masculin

Quote Originally Posted by Rüssel View Post
    Seems to be this one? Looks greener in your picture though.
    http://www.very.co.uk/lolita-lempick...mtlaq&istBid=t
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil4Speed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonx View Post
    The green one is L'eau, you can check out their website below for more information, they're 2 different variations of LLaM with L'eau being a greener take on the original. It's explainable when you say they both smells the same since they do smell similar up close, the different is in their sillage
    The packaging of the original is not changed
    http://www.parfumslolitalempicka.com...ka-au-masculin
    Tanks for your help but this is crappy news to me

I tried to avoid the L'Eau Masculine version because I like strong anise, body Kouros and Menardo perfumes.

Did she also make the L'Eau version of this ?

I have only smelled them briefly, and had sprayed 6-8 different EDT's just minutes before, then some coffee beans, so my nose was a bit confused - just received 20 new bottles (most of them you see in the background in the pics) and have 15 new bottles coming soon.......may have to order an extra of the real purple one to the left just in case it gets more difficult to find that.....

I hate that a store sends you the 'fresh' L'eau version instead of the real thing though

Maybe the fresh l'Eau can be used during summer nights then
    Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking

Quote Originally Posted by CHSeifert View Post
    Tanks for your help but this is crappy news to me

I tried to avoid the L'Eau Masculine version because I like strong anise, body Kouros and Menardo perfumes.

Did she also make the L'Eau version of this ?

I have only smelled them briefly, and had sprayed 6-8 different EDT's just minutes before, then some coffee beans, so my nose was a bit confused - just received 20 new bottles (most of them you see in the background in the pics) and have 15 new bottles coming soon.......may have to order an extra of the real purple one to the left just in case it gets more difficult to find that.....

I hate that a store sends you the 'fresh' L'eau version instead of the real thing though

Maybe the fresh l'Eau can be used during summer nights then
    They do not reveal who is the perfumer for L'eau so it's maybe Annick Menardo, maybe not. L'eau is actually a nice flanker of the original though

+1

I'm wearing LLAM for the past two days; a beautiful and captivating scent that will always be with me.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredsystem View Post
    +1

I'm wearing LLAM for the past two days; a beautiful and captivating scent that will always be with me.
    LLAM = L'eau Lolita Au Masculine or Lolita Lempicka Au Masculine ?!?

You like the L'Eau version or the original or both versions then ?
    Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking