Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Truth or Dare by Madonna

Did anyone notice that Macy's has the exclusive sales (pre-orders with a ship date of tomorrow, 3/8/12) for Madonna's newest fragrance, Truth or Dare?

This sort of crept up out of nowhere, no? Has anyone smelled it?

The copy from the website:

Truth or Dare by Madonna is a contemporary and sexy reinvention of a classic, robust signature white floral. The unique blend of narcotic florals, balanced with addictive woods and vanilla, create a scent that is timeless yet modern, simultaneously dark and light. The addition of gourmand notes such as Vanilla and Caramelized Amber makes the fragrance stand out from traditional floral fragrances and gives it a contemporary edge. Experience the opulent and sensual scent of Truth or Dare by Madonna

Perfumer: Stephen Nilsen

Prices are $55 (1.7 oz) & $68 (2.5 oz) plus Shower Gel $24 and Body Lotion $28.

"One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple"

-- Jack Kerouac

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Truth or Dare by Madonna

Oh Joe -how exciting this is ! I am a true blue Madonna fan ...we've grown older together ! *LOL*
    This is the first I've heard of the launch date and price so thanks for this ! Yay !!!!!!!!!!

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

It didn't really creep up out of nowhere : ). The official launch date is April but Macy's has ads online that said it would be available in all Macy's stores on March 28th and knowing COTY they ALWAYS ship their products about a month early. They had an official launch in the UK today and everyone who smelled it said different things. One person said there's a strong Gardenia smell, someone said Benzoin and Vanilla, someone said Vanilla and Amber, etc. Can't WAIT to sniff it

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi Gardenia View Post
    Oh Joe -how exciting this is !
    Who's Joe?

-- Jack Kerouac

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    Who's Joe?
    *ROTFL* Oh I am so sorry Mike !!!!!!!!!! *screeching with laughter at my terrible faux pas ! *
    My excuse- it's age !!!!!!!
    Subconsciously I think I wrote Joe because Joe always does the new releases !

Mike- permission to hit me on the head , please !

Who's Joe?
    ROTFL about this. Thank you, Mike.

That Madonna released a scent was bound to happen. No hydrangea note.

(I also like Madonna for the creative chameleon she is, but did not like the hydrangea episode.)

"....all your suits are custom-made in London..."
    Last edited by Primrose; 7th March 2012 at 09:50 PM.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Haven't sniffed it but the notes don't appeal to me much-have to say it-I absolutely loathe gardenias-haha... and I am not a Madonna fan either..so I guess I pretty much crashed this thread, lol.
    "Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom." "It is honorable for a man to stop striving, Since any fool can start a quarrel." Proverbs.

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

No worries Mimi, I don't mind being mistaken for my buddy Joe. It's not easy to beat him to the punch, in posting about a new fragrance, I see.

-- Jack Kerouac

No worries Mimi, I don't mind being mistaken for my buddy Joe. It's not easy to beat him to the punch, in posting about a new fragrance, I see.
    Hard to beat JC on the news, isn't it, Mike??
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Red face Re: Truth or Dare by Madonna

I cant wait for this!!

"....let me cover you with velvet kisses..."

Cartoonish Royalty Le Grand Duc's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

'Surely whoever speaks to me in the right voice,
    him or her I shall follow ...'

I am sure this fragrance will speak to me. I usually
    avoid celeb frags, but, come on, it's Her Madge'sty!

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm, Stephen Nilsen doesn't exactly have a stellar frag CV but I will try none the less! Thanks for the heads up mike.

Post Thanks / Like

I like gardenia...if it's "real" smelling.

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Joe -how exciting this is ! I am a true blue Madonna fan ...we've grown older together ! *LOL*
    This is the first I've heard of the launch date and price so thanks for this ! Yay !!!!!!!!!!
    You're welcome.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Post Thanks / Like

You guys are killing me here, especially Joe. LOL

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't like the bottle at all. I mean that gold cap with those shiny round nubs, I think it just looks hideous.
    Last edited by mikeperez23; 8th March 2012 at 07:48 PM.

-- Jack Kerouac

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I received an e-mail from Macy's about this last weekend. That bottle/coffin really creeps me out!
    Last edited by PerfumedLady; 8th March 2012 at 02:45 PM.
    The nose wants what it wants!

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    You're welcome.
    *ROTFL!!!!!!*

I don't like the bottle at all. I mean that cold cap with those shiny round nubs, I think it just looks hideous.
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfumedLady View Post
    Yes, I received an e-mail from Macy's about this last weekend. That bottle/coffin really creeps me out!

Yes, I see what you mean .......ooooooo Why did Madonna go for this coffin shaped bottle ??
    BUT ...it is MDNA ( from her new album coming out ) - Madonna, Madonna .

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait to try this new fragrance ! same for the new MDNA

http://youtu.be/SAH3BUSEgH8 <--- I hate GMAYL and Girl gone wild but really love this new one. Orbit is the boss.

Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, I can't figure out why that bottle bothers me so. Worked as a hair stylist for many years which means that I have performed my work over a coffin many times. Or maybe that is why it bothers me, because of the profound and very serious associations. I just don't know- have never considered myself the squeamish type at all!

All in all, I really hope that this scent lives up to what her fans are expecting. I hope the quality is higher than what we usually see from celebuscents; I would think her "brand" is too well defined for her to want to risk damage to it now. It's not as if she needs the publicity.
    The nose wants what it wants!

Well, I heard her mother was Catholic, so that might be why she chose a Catholic themed bottle. The cross and the "M" are on some Catholic coffins, The cross a symbol of Jesus, the "M" Mary. The "M" is usually under the cross, to the side. But she just kind of joined the two. Then of course, the nubs are rosary beads. So, I think it's some kind of tribute to her mother, while at the same time possibly stirring up controversy like Madonna usually does. The only thing I like about the bottle is that she used milk glass. That's it.
    "Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom." "It is honorable for a man to stop striving, Since any fool can start a quarrel." Proverbs.

Dependent
    Post Thanks / Like

Odd notes for someone who is well reported as an Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien wearer and sometime reported wearer of Diorella to choose. Would have properly respected her branding of a Coty offering if she'd celeb branded a grown up chypre. Still I've finished many big bottles of JLo Glow in the last 10 years so will try before I decry it or otherwise

I am still interested in trying this, regardless of the controversy. Some celebuscents are actually quite good, although most don't qualify the price tag.

They are not Guerlain or Chanel.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread is a hoot!

At least it's not a "fruity floral". I'll try it. The juice sounds better than the bottle-it sooooo very Catholic of the Spanish Inquisition period, IMO.
    A Scent Rescuer
    Every great perfume deserves a good home

Quote Originally Posted by knit at nite View Post
    This thread is a hoot!

At least it's not a "fruity floral". I'll try it. The juice sounds better than the bottle-it sooooo very Catholic of the Spanish Inquisition period, IMO.
    Knit, the cap looks vaguely like a papal mitre or tiara.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh lordy Lordy

Ooooooh. I didn't see it as a coffin. Now I see it.
    It reminded me of a bottle of Holy Water (you know, from a gift shop attached to a cathedral or from Lourdes)--with mitre for a cap. All of which seemed to fit nicely into the "Madonna" theme, on so many levels.

I don't do well with white florals, but i"m certainly gong to try this.
    "You...put on cologne to write?"(From Midnight in Paris)

Stop by for a chat: http://perfumedletters.wordpress.com/
    My book reviews: http://www.nstperfume.com/author/Cheryl/

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

yes yes Primrose and Nostalgie- the cap is a definate symbolic headress of some kind
    A Scent Rescuer
    Every great perfume deserves a good home

Quote Originally Posted by knit at nite View Post
    This thread is a hoot!

The juice sounds better than the bottle-it sooooo very Catholic of the Spanish Inquisition period, IMO.
    OH, yes! And why do I find that so appealing? LOL!
    "You...put on cologne to write?"(From Midnight in Paris)

Stop by for a chat: http://perfumedletters.wordpress.com/
    My book reviews: http://www.nstperfume.com/author/Cheryl/

I've heard it's a powdery clone of Fracas. Will make an effort to try it, there's a Macy's down the street from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alityke View Post
    Odd notes for someone who is well reported as an Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien wearer and sometime reported wearer of Diorella to choose. Would have properly respected her branding of a Coty offering if she'd celeb branded a grown up chypre. Still I've finished many big bottles of JLo Glow in the last 10 years so will try before I decry it or otherwise
    Not odd, one of her fav fragrances was AG Gardenia Passion. She was filmed liberally applying it to a costume in the mid 2000's to get rid of the perspiration smell lol

I know I won't like this lol.

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alityke View Post
    Her Mother's favorite and signature fragrance was Fracas and this is supposed to be an updated version. It's been showing up at some Macy's counters though not mine yet. Hopefully it'll be here by next Wednesday :/

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, It's Fracas for the first 45 minutes and after that it dries down to smell of Vanilla and a dash of Amber. Really isn't the same scent after 45 minutes, which is a good thing as I'd just buy FRACAS!

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for letting us know ! I've not tried it yet . Sounds like we're better off with just Fracas.

I'm interested in this one as well, she sounds to be quite the fragrance fan herself since i've read over the years that she loves/likes/wears:
    Fracas (like her mother did and also as shown of that docu that was mentioned) and that she likes Pink(nanadebary), Pois De Senteur, Habit Rouge, Tuberose Indiana, AG's EdA, AG's Gardenia Passion, Creed's Fleurissimo, Masaki Matsushima Mat, Christian Dior's Hypnotic Poison, Caron's Nocturnes, Folavril, Dirt by Demeter,Grand Amour, Narcisse Noir, Nahema, JP Gaultier's Classique, L'ArtisanP's Premier Figuier, a Lorenzo Villoresi (custom made gift by Sting and TrudyS) and others that Madonna allegedly wears that i can't recall now.

If it smells like Fracas, firstly, it wouldn't be a surprise since it's supposed to be one of her favorites, and secondly, being sort of a Piguet hommage is just fine in my book.
    There's always room for a fracas-like scent that's not as strong nor as heady -for a lot of people- than the original scent, and that would help people that have issues with Piguet's scent.

cheers

She usually only works with the best, so I'm a little astonished she didn't get someone with a name to make this scent. On the other hand maybe she's not the type to give very much artistic freedom, so a "newbie" was better for her. (She seems to be known as quite controlling, I once spoke to a well-established fashion photographer who had a shoot with her and said it was the worst professional experience of his life - "Do it like this, do it like that").

That said, I used to be a huge Madonna fan (Hey, I was a teen in the 80ies!) But I am quite disappointed with how she is handling the ageing thing. It's ridiculous and beneath her. I can't undertsand why she doesn't see that. She's a smart gal.

So, i have just tested this one and I'm happy to say I like it. I tried to avoid reviews to get a more objective view but it was inevitable to avoid Basenotes comments so I was expecting a trashy forgettable Fracas look-a-like. It's not.
    I was surprised at first when I guessed it was going to be yet another fruity floral celebrity scent (when I haven't read anything yet) and found out it's not that at all, that, alone, is somewhat of a feat in this industry.

For more Info, here are the reviews of both Bois de Jasmin and Now smell This (the latter posted it today):

http://boisdejasmin.typepad.com/_/20...me-review.html

http://www.nstperfume.com/2012/03/29...erfume-review/

cheers

I just sniffed this, it smelled EXACTLY like I thought it would. I have smelled this scent before, like a vintage even in a milk glass bottle I believe. This smelled like a remake I have sniffed before. I know I have smelled this exact scent pretty much..any one happen to wanna take a crack at what vintage it could be? I am trying hard to remember!

Not impressed with the fume as I knew exactly what it would smell like..due to me sniffing a vintage that was comprised of the same notes & bottle glass I believe. I just can't think of it.

Not a T or D fan..not enough ‘dare’ for me in this. She should have called it Vogue or something..it would have fit better.

I was pleasantly surprised by it, it had a bit more complexity to it than I anticipated. I was expecting it to be along the lines of every other celeb scent, a sugar laden white floral, but it came off a little more thought-out.

Definitely a big ole nod to Fracas, loud and proud, powdery tuberose with somewhat waxy gardenia. There's a spicy kick of lily in there that nips at you unexpectedly, and a warm and resinous aspect that kinda floats up to the surface then sinks back down, giving it an unusual duality. You've really got to be alone with the scent to catch it. Its almost subconscious in presence, but it sets the tone for the whole fragrance. There's also a stage that it gets to where its nothing but truckloads of indolic jasmine and orange blossom on me, the vapours of the indoles are s-t-r-o-n-g. They seem to bring out the spicy lily more at this stage too.
    I don't get the vanilla some people mention, or any musk. Besides the hide and seek games at the first stages, the benzoin and amber only make themselves overtly obvious in the far drydown stages, which smells very churchy, but there is zero sillage by this stage.

All in all, its not bad- many people will simply get Fracas, but there are hidden double entendres in there which makes the corny and cringeworthy name rather apt. Sillage and longevity are reasonable, despite being loud at first unleashing, it smooths out within 10 mins or so and unless you douse yourself in it, it should be easy enough to wear without offending. Its just those indoles that you have to worry about it. Very distinct.

I like the fact she created a scent to pay homage to her mother, I've already heard the "old lady" phrase thrown around, which pleases me. It is mature, it hasn't been dumbed down for the younger market.

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

I love tuberose and gardenia. But there was something 'thin" and "cheap" about this fragrance.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Post Thanks / Like

i went to macy's to try this out today and i think it's absolutely gorgeous....but to my nose it does immediately smell exactly like fracas. or what i remember of fracas, at least. i used to wear the real deal piguet fracas back when i was in my mid to late teens....a time in my life when i was having way too much fun and spending money like it was going out of style (no problem dropping $100+ on the piguet frequently)...this scent completely took me back to that careless/fun time......LOL!!! what memories!!

as for truth or dare itself: it is very powerful. only a spray or two is necessary~ and even then it might send people running in the other direction, which i don't really have too much of a problem with.....LMAO! i do remember the original fracas being a similar situation as well. truth or dare seems really good quality to me in that regards. a little bit goes *really* far.

those familiar with fracas already know what truth or dare smells like right off the bat (first couple seconds to 1+ hours~the floral top notes for me had really great lasting power and smell beautiful)... the drydown after 1-2+ hours is really gorgeous as well, when more of the vanilla starts coming out (and i guess the toasty amber, too...but on my skin i mainly notice the yummy vanilla...which is one of my favorite things ever).....then after 3-4+ hours it's heavier on the yummy vanilla plus the "sensual musk aura" comes into the mix.....and the scent is less "out in the room" and much closer to the body....very sensual, indeed.... i've been wearing it now for about 9 hours and i can still smell it, but it's at the gorgeous warm vanilla/musk stage....i really adore it here, and this does set it far apart from fracas for me. i am such a vanilla/musk person and it seems so meant for me!

i really love this scent, and even though it's a (really great and affordable) homage to fracas (for the first half of the scent's life, at least) i would definitely (and did definitely) purchase it.....again and again....

huge madonna fan here, by the way, but i would never let that cloud my judgement. with that said, this *is* madonna and everything she does always has a certain level of quality to it. i know she wouldn't release an inferior/not well thought out product. so i shouldn't be surprised, but still there was no guarantee that this would be a scent for me personally. i'm so glad it is, though!

side note: my mother also really loved it and she smelled it on me without having any idea what it was or who it was by (she is not a madonna fan)....she loved the gardenia/jasmine in this....

Quote Originally Posted by ashby View Post
    i went to macy's to try this out today and i think it's absolutely gorgeous....but to my nose it does immediately smell exactly like fracas. or what i remember of fracas, at least. i used to wear the real deal piguet fracas back when i was in my mid to late teens....a time in my life when i was having way too much fun and spending money like it was going out of style (no problem dropping $100+ on the piguet frequently)...this scent completely took me back to that careless/fun time......LOL!!! what memories!!

as for truth or dare itself: it is very powerful. only a spray or two is necessary~ and even then it might send people running in the other direction, which i don't really have too much of a problem with.....LMAO! i do remember the original fracas being a similar situation as well. truth or dare seems really good quality to me in that regards. a little bit goes *really* far.

those familiar with fracas already know what truth or dare smells like right off the bat (first couple seconds to 1+ hours~the floral top notes for me had really great lasting power and smell beautiful)... the drydown after 1-2+ hours is really gorgeous as well, when more of the vanilla starts coming out (and i guess the toasty amber, too...but on my skin i mainly notice the yummy vanilla...which is one of my favorite things ever).....then after 3-4+ hours it's heavier on the yummy vanilla plus the "sensual musk aura" comes into the mix.....and the scent is less "out in the room" and much closer to the body....very sensual, indeed.... i've been wearing it now for about 9 hours and i can still smell it, but it's at the gorgeous warm vanilla/musk stage....i really adore it here, and this does set it far apart from fracas for me. i am such a vanilla/musk person and it seems so meant for me!

i really love this scent, and even though it's a (really great and affordable) homage to fracas (for the first half of the scent's life, at least) i would definitely (and did definitely) purchase it.....again and again....

huge madonna fan here, by the way, but i would never let that cloud my judgement. with that said, this *is* madonna and everything she does always has a certain level of quality to it. i know she wouldn't release an inferior/not well thought out product. so i shouldn't be surprised, but still there was no guarantee that this would be a scent for me personally. i'm so glad it is, though!

side note: my mother also really loved it and she smelled it on me without having any idea what it was or who it was by (she is not a madonna fan)....she loved the gardenia/jasmine in this....
    That's a pretty glowing over-the-top review for a third post, ashby! You might want to start up in the archives with your own review of Fracas.

I had the chance to try Truth or Dare on a magazine sample strip.

It's a very creamy white floral, but I already have Fracas. I agree with petruccijc on this. At least it's not another fruity floral.

She has a second fragrance, a companion to Truth or Dare, in the works; it is due out “sometime next year. I think it would be good to do a men’s fragrance, as well,” said Madonna. “My daughter thinks so. She wants to wear it. She likes to wear men’s cologne — don’t ask me why.” If she does do one, “I love musk and amber and woody kind of fragrances on men. I love the smell of whiskey — we should make a men’s cologne that smells like whiskey. I can’t drink it, it’s too strong, but it smells amazing — a really good old whiskey.”

Source:http://www.wwd.com/eye/people/madonn...grance-5858639

Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G. View Post
    She has a second fragrance, a companion to Truth or Dare, in the works; it is due out “sometime next year. I think it would be good to do a men’s fragrance, as well,” said Madonna. “My daughter thinks so. She wants to wear it. She likes to wear men’s cologne — don’t ask me why.” If she does do one, “I love musk and amber and woody kind of fragrances on men. I love the smell of whiskey — we should make a men’s cologne that smells like whiskey. I can’t drink it, it’s too strong, but it smells amazing — a really good old whiskey.”

Source:http://www.wwd.com/eye/people/madonn...grance-5858639

LOL I was just going to say, I wonder when she's going to come out with a sequel? If it's going to be soon..lol and viola! LOL, not even kidding, haha.

Whiskey huh? I automatically thought of Tim Mcgraw's scents, wonder if it will be like those, lol.

Madonna on IFRA (via Now Smell This):
    http://www.nstperfume.com/2012/04/27...ated/#comments

also, the article in The Guardian (UK) about it:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/fashion/fa...er-reveals-all

I think i like her a bit more for her statement about IFRA now.

cheers

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Great article ! Loved what Madonna said re the IFRA .

It's not Gardenia Passion, it's a huge bottle of Fracas in the film. Now, some of you know how powerful ONE whiff of this perfume is, so you can only imagine what that poor corset must have smelled like after at least six whiffs... (or pumps? I'm Swedish and don't know the proper word here)
    Now about Madonna's own perfume, Truth Or Dare. It will be available here in Sweden in September I think, but I'm recieving a sampler tomorrow, and based on what you all say, I'm absolutely bursting with excitement and curiousety.

Post Thanks / Like

Okay the thing that really shocked me?

The price, seriously its only £24/25 here in the UK!!!!

I tried it and its not me, don't do gardenia for one. But very interesting for what it really is, a celeb inexpensive mass produced fragrance.
    DONNA

Post Thanks / Like

I'm very late to this thread, but I did smell this in Macy's about a month back. Now, I am no fan of Madge and I positively loathe tuberose, so what I'm about to say should be regarded as high praise.

I can see that a fan of tuberose/gardenia/white flowers would like this. I thought it was a refreshingly non-creamy take on the genre. White flower perfumes tend toward the creamy (at least to my nose) and I greatly dislike this characteristic. T or D was a little more candied and powdered and way less creamy (and screamy) than many of its ilk.

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

I finally smelled this, this weekend, at Macy's.

It reminded me of a softer, powdier, less strident Michael Kors (the feminine). Not bad, but nothing FBW in my opinion.

-- Jack Kerouac

Post Thanks / Like

Sniffed this the other day, very pleasantly surprised, a nice tuberose/gardenia/white floral as mentioned over and over, well made, easy to wear, and the bottle is cracking! I love it probably more than the actual fragrance.

It sounds interesting, all the comments here have made me very interested in trying it.
    Although I loathe anything with vanilla... But I still want to try it!
    ''Do unto others 20% better than you'd expect them to do unto you to correct for subjective error.''
    (Linus Pauling)

www.aafke-art.com

I'm still trying to get my a*s over to Macys.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Guyer View Post
    I'm still trying to get my a*s over to Macys.
    I was just going to ask you whether you had, lol! I may go tomorrow, as I have to go to the mall.

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually really liked this scent after trying several times . It's much like Fracas but lighter and more modern in the drydown .
    I wanted to buy the last set at Macy's at Newport Beach - the set with the CD included but Husband said no .

Post Thanks / Like

He put his foot down?

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

He put his size 11 feet down, Lilybelle.
    He is the biggest Fracas fan, I think and he said Madonna's perfume wasn't as good.
    In fact I'm wearing Fracas tonight because he mentioned it again !

Post Thanks / Like

He put his size 11 feet down, Lilybelle.
    He is the biggest Fracas fan, I think and he said Madonna's perfume wasn't as good.
    In fact I'm wearing Fracas tonight because he mentioned it again !
    Well, I think he may be right, Mimi. I tried it at Macy’s at the mall this afternoon. It’s very pleasant – creamy tropical white florals. It reminds me a little bit of AG Songes. I don’t suppose I’ll be buying any because it is like too many other fragrances that I’ve worn, but I think it’s nice. I was surprised how thin the bottle was! I think it’s supposed to be some kind of elongated wafer. Really, it’s almost 2-D. No wonder the picture doesn’t show a side view – it would be invisible. I like white milk glass, though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ok, now l really have to try this one next time l'm in town. l adore Fracas, but l have to be in a certain mood to wear it. A toned-down version might slip quite easily into my wardrobe!
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.