Code of Conduct
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Fragrancenet

Default Re: Fragrancenet testers.. Reliable?

I've always had good luck with them.

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

scammers

╔════════════╗
    Monkey's Trade List║ ◄ lck t ☼─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─♂
    ╚════════════╝

I have an GIT tester and it's good

Nothing to worry about. Fragnet doesnt sell anything fake. They just dont like to give pudmonks their money back....
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/289345-
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=927#927

*BIG SALE- Chanel, Dior, Creed, Mona di Orio, Puredistance....
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/383...re#post3178152

In the zoo where I belong playing with my own feces

Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    Nothing to worry about. Fragnet doesnt sell anything fake. They just dont like to give pudmonks their money back....
    or an exchange, or an explanation, or...

SCAMMERS!

╔════════════╗
    Monkey's Trade List║ ◄ lck t ☼─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─~─♂
    ╚════════════╝

Well they gave me a free mirror and nail file so I support them!!!!!!
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*

Well I'm returning my ice men and my creed IM. They said they'd give me a refund, of not, I'll dispute the charge

Default Fragrancenet Order Still Not Shipped Out

I placed an order for a few bottles last Thursday. The status now is that it is in the warehouse and waiting to be shipped out. I thought that they would have it shipped to me before Valentine's Day but it is still in the warehouse.

I am wondering if people who have purchased from this company before had to wait this long for their order to ship, maybe they take longer if you order more than one bottle?

Or can it be a case that they did already ship it out but don't update the status on the internet right away??

Default Re: Fragrancenet Order Still Not Shipped Out

Quote Originally Posted by DAX View Post
    Or can it be a case that they did already ship it out but don't update the status on the internet right away??
    Could be this. Call them and inquire.

This also recently happened to me. Took 5 business days to ship. Once shipped, I got it fairly fast. Give it a day if its still not shipped give them a call.

Quote Originally Posted by Oupavoc View Post
    This also recently happened to me. Took 5 business days to ship. Once shipped, I got it fairly fast. Give it a day if its still not shipped give them a call.

was your shipping address a canadian one?

I'm in the same boat right now.

A lot of times they'll send you a message saying that it shipped when they've really only printed a shipping label, and it doesn't ship for another 3 or 4 days.

And sometimes I'll get that "in the warehouse" message and next thing I know it's at my door.

Sometimes it ships from New Jersey, sometimes PA, and other times Long Island.

They always deliver. They're reliable in that regard. But it can be anywhere between 3 and maybe 8 or 9 days, and in many cases, attempting to track the order is futile.

Don't worry though, it'll come.

was your shipping address a canadian one?
    yes it was

yea just order something 2 weeks ago and took almost 6 days to hit the plane... I ordered MiP and got some fresh and long-lasting juice; good fast customer service when it comes to returns as well. Overall, I couldnt complain.

I was planning to have someone at my room to pick it up for me and i need to know when it is arriving to do that. The parcels that they send here to Canada don't require a signature and they just leave the whole package in your front door (if no one answers the door) which anyone one walking by can take if they see it.

I was planning to have someone at my room to pick it up for me and i need to know when it is arriving to do that. The parcels that they send here to Canada don't require a signature and they just leave the whole package in your front door (if no one answers the door) which anyone one walking by can take if they see it.
    True that sucks, this happened to one of my orders I wasn't happy but they did place it in between the screen door and the entrance door.

I wouldn't trust their website for order status. I got on order the day they said it shipped and they gave me the tracking number. And I still have an order they cancelled that says sitting in their warehouse.

I had a similar experience when I ordered my Himalaya over the summer. It took over two weeks for me to receive my shipment (and I live in the US). They have crappy customer service and no one responded to my emails.

I finally got a hold of them over the phone and they just told me that if I didn't receive it within a few days, to just call back and cancel my order. Fortunately, I ended up getting my shipment within that time and didn't have to cancel.

Their products & selection is pretty good, but their customer service & shipping time sucks.

I've dealt with them many times and they're usually fast. I think I had 1 slow one during the holidays and that might be what happened to you during Valentines Day. Would'nt worry to much.

My order of New Haarlem sat for 8 days before shipping. Once I asked them status it shipped the next day. Maybe coincidence or maybe they need prodding. My Bond box did not come with any plastic cover. Don't they normally come with one? I thought I saw a new box with a slip over cover.

Quote Originally Posted by SmellyNose801 View Post
    yea just order something 2 weeks ago and took almost 6 days to hit the plane... I ordered MiP and got some fresh and long-lasting juice; good fast customer service when it comes to returns as well. Overall, I couldnt complain.

Funny you mention that. I ordered MiP EDP on Sunday and it says it's in the warehouse but no shipped status yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tonghpafu View Post
    Funny you mention that. I ordered MiP EDP on Sunday and it says it's in the warehouse but no shipped status yet.

Oh so its happening to people in the States as well, i good to know we are not the only ones

Default Re: Beware Fragrancenet.com

They have terrible customer service!

Thumbs down Re: Beware Fragrancenet.com

Quote Originally Posted by kriss View Post
    They have terrible customer service!
    I know. Absolutely! I finally got my refund and PayPal was so good that I received my refund earlier than expected which was good. The customer service there is excellent and she understood my problem and got right on it. I should have taken action right away but instead I listened to FragranceNet who said I would receive my refund. I had to go back to PayPal and they took care of it. The thing is that they are advertised everywhere and I did use them one other time with no problem. But this PayPal thing just sends a Red flag up. So I cannot trust them anymore. It's a shame because I had wanted to order other items from them but not with their NEW business practices regarding PayPal. NO MORE for me and BAD customer service!

Default I will not be using Fragrancenet again

So, I just figured that a lot of the complaints I've heard about fragrancenet were just irate customers who didn't get their way. Well, the 3rd order from them, I received it today. I ordered Bond No. 9 Bleecker St. I got some kind of Health Serum stuff. Needless to say that was frustrating. The item is usually out of stock from them, and now because of their mistake I have $100 sitting in purgatory that won't be refunded to me until they get their package. Really disappointing, I was so excited to smell it...now to the post office so they can have their mistake back and one less customer. Just a word of warning to people.

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: I will not be using Fragrancenet again

Oh no...... I am very sorry . That is very frustrating . I know that feeling very well though I have never had a problem with Fragrancenet ...yet.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

I have also death with fragrancenet a couple of times now and while I do get what I order from them, they have very lousy customers service. Email responses - forget it, they NEVER EVER respond to emails. Then I call them on the phone, but from Denmark to the US this is quite costly, yet they still seem surprised over a guy ordering maybe 15 frags in one order and ask if i'm setting up a business. I tell them I'm just a frag head - but they still will not ship me frags for more than $400, which is their limit to all European customers. Now they have an error on their website, that makes it impossible to buy from their store if you're from Denmark - shipping rate will not be calculated from my Country and my country alone.

All other countries work fine - so I just say - To he_ll with this company

I also just found out, that www.beautyencounter.com might have higher shipping rates - but they have far better supply of the more rare niche products and rare old Designer frags - and their prices are lower than fragrance net.com anyway, so I just use them.

Also www.fragrancex.com are really really nice to deal with. The website might look ordinary and even kind of fake, but it loads fast and they do indeed respond to emails - not fast, but they do reply - and shipping is surprisingly fast from New York to Denmark, and when you buy for more $1,000 at their store you automatically get 10% discount on all purchases in the future on all their stuff and can then enter the code FREE as a coupon code (instead of TAKE10, because now you already get the 10% automatically) and get free shipping all around the world.
    It only takes 4-5 days from New York to Denmark using the free standard shipping method, which is more than fast enough in my view, when you take into consideration that you don't a pay a dime for the shipping !

So dump fragrancenet.com - use beautyencounter.com & fragrancex.com
    That's my advice - fragranceX and BeautyEncounter rap the frags very safely inside new, not reused old boxes like fragrance net does. Dump fragrancenet, they honestly SUCK !!
    Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking
    GR8 Hitz: Kouros, Egoiste & Fahrenheit

Thanks for the input, I've used beautyencounter before, quite a nice experience, and have considered fragrancex from time to time. But yes, I will be dumping fragrancenet...if they can't give good customer support they don't deserve my business.

Default Fragrancenet.com or Fragrancex.com

So I have been reading customer reviews from both sites.

Fragrancenet.com seems to catch a lot of heat. Many reviews I read stated that they always have billing problems when it comes to using paypal and that fn gives them a hard time in refunding. As well as I read that they take forever to ship. Also I hear customer service is great.

Fragrancex.com generally got positive reviews from what I read. I read that sometimes it takes a lil longer to receive items than customers expected but not anything too major. Also I read that their customer service is exceptional.

I want to order fragrance.

FragranceNet has a 4.2oz of the EdP for 57.19 which would be 45.75 after a coupon. (Yes EdP for 45.75)

FragranceX has a 4.2oz of the EdT for 53.47.

I'd prefer the EdP but if there will be issues its not worth the headache.

This is where my problem lies...what to do.

Well I trust and turn to you guys for questions regarding anything in the fragrance community soooo....

I want you guy's opinion what do you think is the best site to order fragrances from as far as quality product, customer service???

Feel free to share any experiences you may have had from either.

Thanks.
    Last edited by frostyicy; 8th March 2012 at 01:07 PM.

Default Re: Fragrancenet.com or Fragrancex.com

Both are excellent. I've ordered from both with no complain. Can't really choose one. You should go ahead with whichever has the better price.

Quote Originally Posted by showgoeson View Post
    Both are excellent. I've ordered from both with no complain. Can't really choose one. You should go ahead with whichever has the better price.
    Cool....did you receive your purchase within a timely manner???

Luckily have never had any problem with them.

Don't hold back CH tell us how you really feel! lol If it makes you feel any better. I get the same cruddy service from them too! Must be in our DNA? You got relatives here? lol

Sorry. Ive never had any problems with them.
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*

Default Fragrancenet.com or Fragrancex.com

I know this will probably be moved to the Online Shopping section I posted it over there, but that section isn't as lively as this.

Anyway so I have been reading customer reviews from both sites.

Fragrancenet.com seems to catch a lot of heat. Many reviews I read stated that they always have billing problems when it comes to using paypal and that fn gives them a hard time in refunding. As well as I read that they take forever to ship. Also I hear customer service is bad. Then there are reviews where people say they've never had a problem

Fragrancex.com generally got positive reviews from what I read. I read that sometimes it takes a lil longer to receive items than customers expected but not anything too major. Also I read that their customer service is exceptional.

I want to order a fragrance.

FragranceNet has a 4.2oz of the EdP for 57.19 which would be 45.75 after a coupon. (Yes EdP for 45.75)

FragranceX has a 4.2oz of the EdT for 53.47.

I'd prefer the EdP but if there will be issues its not worth the headache.

This is where my problem lies...what to do.

Well I trust and turn to you guys for questions regarding anything in the fragrance community soooo....

I want you guy's opinion what do you think is the best site to order fragrances from as far as quality product, customer service???

Feel free to share any experiences you may have had from either.

Thanks.
    Last edited by frostyicy; 8th March 2012 at 01:05 PM.

I have placed 3 orders with Fragrancenet with no issues except on one order they took a long time to ship. After I inquired about the order they shipped it shortly after (as if I really did need to remind them about it). There's also usually a 20% off coupon to be found for Fragrancenet. Never used FragranceX.

Don't forget to also go through eBates for an addtional 6% cashback for Fragrancenet or 7% for FragX.

Midnight in Paris? I have ordered from Fragrancenet twice and both times my order took over 2 weeks (last one took 18 days) to get to me so I'm not a fan. Most other people on here have had good experiences with them. I've never used FragranceX though. You'll get genuine products from either, so go with the one you want (this case being the EDP).
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Quote Originally Posted by mesaboogie View Post
    Midnight in Paris? I have ordered from Fragrancenet twice and both times my order took over 2 weeks (last one took 18 days) to get to me so I'm not a fan. Most other people on here have had good experiences with them. I've never used FragranceX though. You'll get genuine products from either, so go with the one you want (this case being the EDP).
    Yeeeepp. MiP gotta order it. Yeah I will probably just go with fragrancenet as they do have the EdP...hope its as good as the EdT.

I have ordered without any problems from both sites,

Quote Originally Posted by mikesc View Post
    I have placed 3 orders with Fragrancenet with no issues except on one order they took a long time to ship. After I inquired about the order they shipped it shortly after (as if I really did need to remind them about it). There's also usually a 20% off coupon to be found for Fragrancenet. Never used FragranceX.

Don't forget to also go through eBates for an addtional 6% cashback for Fragrancenet or 7% for FragX.
    Ok that doesn't sound too bad. I guess I'll go with Fragrancenet.

Quote Originally Posted by frostyicy View Post
    Yeeeepp. MiP gotta order it. Yeah I will probably just go with fragrancenet as they do have the EdP...hope its as good as the EdT.
    The EDP is absolutely as good as the EDT. In fact, I can't tell them apart scent wise. I think the EDP just lasts longer. I got my 4.2 oz EDT from Fragrancenet and it was perfect.

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Quote Originally Posted by mesaboogie View Post
    The EDP is absolutely as good as the EDT. In fact, I can't tell them apart scent wise. I think the EDP just lasts longer. I got my 4.2 oz EDT from Fragrancenet and it was perfect.
    Cool man. I just ordered the EdP. Also you offer great advice and provide great feedback. Much appreciated man.

Quote Originally Posted by frostyicy View Post
    Cool man. I just ordered the EdP. Also you offer great advice and provide great feedback. Much appreciated man.
    Glad I can help

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Blog Entries

My post is only for FragranceNet since I haven't used Fragrancex yet....

The first time I ordered from FragranceNet via Amazon.com I wasn't satisfied with the juice. The scent wasn't the same as the one I had before from Amazon. Seemed like they sent me an old bottle.... the smell of alcohol was so strong, and the juice itself was subpar.

When I saw the post here that they're selling Aventus tester for cheap, I gave FragranceNet another chance. I was satisfied with the order, the shipping was pretty fast, it was packaged nicely, and I got the 2011 batch. Happy with the purchase.

That said, I will not really use FragranceNet unless the deal is really, really good. I'd rather go to the local stores and find myself a better deal. Oh, by the way, I wouldn't be bothered spraying the "Exceptional ... because you are" sample they sent me.

I've only used Frangrancenet, and never had any problems and had fast shipment. I used a credit card though, so I don't know how paypal transactions are.

Blog Entries

I have purchased 4 Creeds from Fragrancenet with no issues
    Sounds like someones having a case of the Mondays

I've purchased a couple of times from both online store and had no problems at all.

I have purchased from both and made returns to both with no problems at all. Someone living outside the U.S. and paying with PayPal might have more problems than people living in the U.S. and paying with a credit card.

Just received my package today. I ordered it on the 8th and got it today. Must say I am very impressed with the delivery and the customer service. I called twice and spoke with 2 women they were very nice and helpful. So I will definitely be ordering more from there and hope that all goes well.

It did take the Post Office forever to post some of the shipping info for me to track. Also don't like that they left my box in front of my door.

Most importantly my package was delivered safely and the juice is very very very good.

Overall I am pleased with Fragrancenet.com.
    Last edited by frostyicy; 15th March 2012 at 02:54 AM.

I've noticed the same thing about the post office. They are often 2 days behind in their shipment updates.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesc View Post
    I've noticed the same thing about the post office. They are often 2 days behind in their shipment updates.
    YES!!!! I was checking all day if there were any updates and one one yesterday, then I got about 4 today that my package was being delivered.

Default Re: FragranceNet - Really that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by laph View Post
    Well, I've got a package in transit from them too. I certainly hope the packaging has improved because it was pathetic in the past.
    Hi, I've got a parcel in transit from them as well, how was yours? how long did it take?
    they say they are using au post now, do u remeber how long does it take for au post to update the tracking information on internet?

Yeah I had an order from them recently,tlook within 4 odd days to hit AU tracking but that's just them getting the electronic manifest...took about a week to hit Aus then another week to make it to bris CBD so 2 weeks all up, updated about 4 times before delivery so not very frequently.

Everything was good, customer service post sale, pre delivery was poor but good selection, cheap prices and 2 week turn around isn't too bad.
    "Geez, when are the 'We love Aventus' T-shirts coming out?"
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by hannie5 View Post
    I am curious to know if anyone in this thread knows of any "other" perfume discount companies that are actually reliable? I am a little skeptical after all of the junk I have been dealing with lately.

Thanks in advance,
    The big 3 are fragrancenet, fragrancex and beauty encounter, those have all been well verified by members. For more niche ones lucky scent and parfamsrappy are reliable and authentic.
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

Thanks Osi1s
    $25 for 2 weeks isnt cheap though, I bought some perfume on ebay last year, and the postage from the US to AU was only $6-9, and took 2 weeks to arrive too, but the only difference is without a tracking no.
    However, compare to others expriences, 2 week time is not bad

I agree, their shipping is way too pricey but its offset by the prices/range. Beauty encounter ships out of Taiwan I think, their shipping is slighty cheaper and a bit quicker. FragranceX has an ad that says delivery in 5-7 days delivery via DHL..so that could be an option but pricey shipping. Strawberry net has cheap as shipping and coming out of Hong Kong hits Aus pretty quick.
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

Default fragrancenet coupon code?

hey guys! does anyone kno any coupon codes for fragrance net.com?.... thanks

Default Re: fragrancenet coupon code?

"basenotes" for 15% off
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*

Default Re: fragrancenet coupon code?

Information is usually posted here;

http://www.basenotes.net/forums/27-D...-Coupon-Boards

thanks!