• Nautica Voyage

14 35.00%
  • Chrome Legend

1 2.50%
  • Sean John Unforgivable

10 25.00%
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Men vs Nautica Voyage vs Chrome Legend vs Sean John Unforgivable

What smells the best?

which one is best overall in terms of scent, projection, longevity?

Thanks!

I'm only going to choose 1 from the list so I need help deciding.

Default Re: Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Men vs Nautica Voyage vs Chrome Legend vs Sean John Unforgivable

Chrome Legend IMO.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Men vs Nautica Voyage vs Chrome Legend vs Sean John Unforgivable

I don't care for Nautica Voyage or Chrome Legend, but I do find both Love and Luck and Unforgiveable somewhat enjoyable. (both are very reminiscent of Creed's Millisime Imperial). I think Unforgiveable is the richer, more complex scent of the two, and I prefer it. (Love & Luck is lighter & a bit fresher though. Depends on which you prefer).

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

would unforgivable garner more compliments than the latter? and would it last longer?

Ed Hardy Love & Luck gets my vote, affordable and a surprise in how good it smelled.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hunter View Post
    Ed Hardy Love & Luck gets my vote, affordable and a surprise in how good it smelled.
    Same. Closest designer to MI that I have found. Nautica Voyage is a close 2nd however. Great scent for the price.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Parkxi View Post
    would unforgivable garner more compliments than the latter? and would it last longer?
    I get pretty decent longevity out of both scents. Overall, I would say, Love & Luck is fresher, closer to MI, and better for summer. Unforgiveable is heavier and adds some slight alcohol (champagne & rum) notes to the mix and is better in cooler weather or for dates. I'd say Unforgiveable is "sexier", but L&L is more casual.

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm surprised at how well Love and Luck is doing

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nts2 View Post
    I'm surprised at how well Love and Luck is doing
    i am too which is why I wanted to get people's opinions of it. I saw a few Love and Luck fragrances at a marshall and didn't think anything of it until I saw many reviews on it.

Definitely interested now.

Post Thanks / Like

voyage
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    Tom Ford Oud Fleur, AVENTUS
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/289345-

*CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*
    Tom Ford Plum Japonais, Oud Fleur, AVENTUS
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=927#927

Basenotes Junkie
    Post Thanks / Like

voyage, projects and lasts

Voyage for me also!!!
    Gary

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone willing to sell me a sample of the nautica voyage? I know it can be found cheap everywhere, but I would rather not blind buy fragrances anymore.

Voyage by a mile
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Post Thanks / Like

I went with L&L and immediately regretted my decision b/c Voyage is very good stuff.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

in terms of overall smell I'd say unforgivable.. All the ladies love this stuff!

In terms of projection and longevity , Nautica Voyage easily
    Last edited by Livinglegend215; 9th March 2012 at 01:47 AM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like

Unforgivable!
    "Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each!" - Henry David Thoreau

Unforgivable gets my vote! Great lasting power on it, projection is great too.. As someone previously mentioned, it is the "sexy" one of the group.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

oh wow, and unforgivable takes the lead.

Does anyone think Love & Luck and Unforgivable are different enough to buy both?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkxi View Post
    oh wow, and unforgivable takes the lead.

Does anyone think Love & Luck and Unforgivable are different enough to buy both?
    I would see if you could find a store to sample both, one on each wrist/hand to get the best idea, although Love and Luck is certainly cheap enough in price now where it wouldn't kill the pocket to pick it up as well. Personally, Unforgivable has a more captivating allure to it than Love and Luck, not to say Love and Luck isn't nice in its own regard.

Post Thanks / Like

Love & Luck gets my vote. To my nose it is very similar to MI.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

hm, I ordered both the love and luck and unforgivable samples and will be able to test it tomorrow probably.

I still want to try a sample of nautica voyage, but can't find any online!

Anyone still willing to sell me a sample..? :]

Dependent
    Post Thanks / Like

Nautica Voyage without any second thought.
    "The most beautiful sea hasnít been crossed yet. The most beautiful child hasnít grown up yet. The most beautiful days we havenít seen yet. And the most beautiful words I wanted to tell you... I havenít said yetÖ"
    -Nazim Hikmet Ran

Post Thanks / Like

Love & Luck hands down. If you want to compare this with unforgivable, they have many similar notes, however i prefer much more Love & Luck. It is very fresh with decent longetivity and projection. Nautica Voyage is good, but out of the 4, L&L hands down!
    My Swap List: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/304...cants-for-swap

Top 10 Favorite Fragrances:
    1) Creed- Aventus
    2) Heeley Menthe Fraiche
    3) Gucci Pour Homme II
    4) Christian Dior- Fahrenheit (Vintage)
    5) Creed- Green Irish Tweed
    6) Diptique- Philosykos
    7) Dior Homme Intense
    8) L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme
    9) Rochas Man
    10) Midnight In Paris