Code of Conduct

Default Anyone Ever Buy Vera Wang For Men Before?

I have never really bought the same cologne back-to-back before. I am usually sick of the scent by the time I am finished with it that I have to switch it up. Vera Wang, though, was pretty unique. The musk and leather notes worked really well for me (I'm still a novice at this scent jargon, so those are the only two notes I can thnk of to describe it.)
    I thought I was the only one to use it, but I read somewhere that Will Smith uses it too.
    If yoiu are looking for something new, give it a smell next time you are shopping for a new scent, you may like it. I would thnk, though, this is for the 30 and up crowd as it has a more mature scent to it. I'm 30, so it's ok lol.

If you smelled or bought it before, I'm interested in what you thought of it.

Default Re: Anyone Ever Buy Vera Wang For Men Before?

Hey Moore
    Some may say it is a bit too linear for them, but I enjoy the warm, woodsy, leather scent. Think fall when wearing this out.

Sorry buddy, I'm new to the whole fragrance world, so Im not the best one to ask. The reviews might be more helpful to me, unfortunately.

Vera Wang for men was one of the first fragrances I ever bought, right after college. I still have 90%+ of the bottle (which is nicely designed, by the way). I don't wear it at all anymore, but it's an elegant scent - slightly woody and sweet.

When I was young, this made for a good daily/signature scent. Now, I think of it as somewhat synthetic smelling, although to be honest I haven't smelled this one in over a year.