Code of Conduct

Default I am seeking for a new fragrance that will "WOW" me & intrigue me like Egoiste, M7, Homage, Chergui

I have been a scent addict for more than over a year now, and my nose has smell many kinds of fragrance... niche fragrance, designer fragrance, and cheap fragrance too... my collection is growing and growing like bamboo in a wild jungle... now I am looking for a new fragrance that will "WOW" me & intrigue me... these are the few fragrance that really intrigue me and I love so much... I can't go without them in my collection... when I sniff these fragrance, it comforts me... here are a few that "WOW" me...Egoiste, M7, Homage, Chergui, Montale Black Aoud, Bond NY Oud, Le Labo Rose 31...

Can you help me find the next "WOW" fragrance for me? Any recommendation? Thanks...
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Default Re: I am seeking for a new fragrance that will "WOW" me & intrigue me like Egoiste, M7, Homage, Cher

Amouage Tribute Attar.
    Puredistance M.
    Lumiere Noire Pour Homme.
    Xerjoff Kobe

Default Re: I am seeking for a new fragrance that will "WOW" me & intrigue me like Egoiste, M7, Homage, Cher

Clive Christian No 1 Pure Parfum

Maybe YSL Opium Pour Homme EDP, Villoresi Uomo or Musc Ravageur?
    Please check out my selling list:

YSL Opium homme EDP, Rive Gauche pour homme, Villoresi Uomo, Dior Homme vintage, Body Kouros, Guerlain homme intense etc.

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/376...-etc-Worldwide!

You seem to like oud, then Dior Leather Oud, more elegant but as powerful as the Montales.
    +1 Tribute (tobacco woods)
    In Kurkdjian, I'd go for Absolue pour le soir (musk spices), but if you like Rose 31, you might indeed, as suggested, gravitate towards Lumiere Noire ph. Other roses could be Potrait of a lady or 1876.

cacio

Looking at your "WOW" list and then your wardrobe I conclude that we have very similar tastes. Your "WOW" list is also similar to what I would choose except I like Ambre Sultan over Chergui. Perhaps try that one.

My latest "WOW" scent was Musc Ravageur. So much so that I had to search out a split within a few days.
    +1 on Dior Leather Oud.
    My Favorites

1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Perris Monte Carlo Oud Imperial Black
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Byredo Bullion
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

The IFRA can bite me!

Definitely Amouage Jubilation XXV.

Ambre 114 by Histoire de Parfums

Sound Scents

Portrait of a Lady by Frederic Malle seems to be exactly what you are looking for, especially since you like Black Aoud by Montale and apparently rose/patchouli/oud scents in general. +1s also to Lumiere Noir pour Homme by MFK and Tribute Attar by Amouage.
    Current Top Favorites:
    1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
    2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
    3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
    4) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio) - tie
    4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie

6) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz)
    7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
    8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

I was recently wowed by Carnal Flower. I used to stay away from florals, but this one is so orgasmically good that it has literally opened the door to a whole new flowery world for me...
    Kurt smells like Teen Spirit

Try HDP's Ambrarem.

Black Afgano.... It will wow you OR woe you, It is my favorite out of my collection though.

Definitely try Dior Leather Oud!

Again for Dior Leather Oud...I dont know if you can handle it though.....

Tea for Two or Dolce BY man. Wows from beginning to end.

Creed Royal Oud and Windsor

...try this...

=

D to the E to the N to the V to the E to the R
    Blog Entries

in case you haven't tried Hermes Equipage and Bel Ami, you should. The more I wear Amouage Memoir the more and more I feel the wow factor. A few more: Opus 1870, Tom Ford Purple patchouli, Lyric man, MPG Jardin du Nil, The different company Sel De Vetiver, tom ford extreme, creed windsor and spice and wood, l'ame d'un heros...just off the top of my head looking at your wardrobe, all of these are superior WOW's. I own them happily.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hunter View Post
    Amouage Tribute Attar.
    Puredistance M.
    Lumiere Noire Pour Homme.
    Xerjoff Kobe
    All great choices