Both are kinda boring to me but La Nuit's the less boring of the two.
I'd pick La Nuit but the two girl opinions (my girlfriend and my sister) that I check for every fragrance I try both vastly preferred L'homme.
love both. L'homme is more versatile as mentioned. I sniff the hell out of myself whenever I wear either.
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Creed Silver Mountain Water Creed Millesime Imperial
Gucci Pour Homme II YSL La Nuit de L'homme Versace The Dreamer
Burberry London YSL L'homme L'occitane Eau Des Baux
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Definitely La Nuit de L'Homme, L'Homme smells like hairspray to me...
Both are amazing. Honestly I cannot pick one over the other. I would say L'homme for daytime and La Nuit for night time.
Why not look for a deal on both? Or buy one 60ml of each instead of the 100ml of just one for a bit more.
Top 5 Favorite Fragrances:
1) Creed Aventus
2) Creed Millesime Imperiale
3) Kiton Black
4) YSL M7
5) Gucci Pour Homme II
I'd get both. Both have certain subtlety, trendiness and finesse which would genuinely stand out, once worn
Ehhh. La Nuit. Barely.
"The most beautiful sea hasn’t been crossed yet. The most beautiful child hasn’t grown up yet. The most beautiful days we haven’t seen yet. And the most beautiful words I wanted to tell you... I haven’t said yet…"
-Nazim Hikmet Ran
YSL L'homme. La Nuit is a little too dark for me.
Does the La nuit come in perfume and toilette version. if so which is better in terms or projection and longevity?