Code of Conduct

Default What fragrance do you dislike but wear because your significant other loves it?

Is there a fragrance that out of your collection you aren't really the biggest fan of but wear it to make that special someone happy?

Default Re: What fragrance do you dislike but wear because your significant other loves it?

I dated someone that loved Bleu de Chanel, so I sometimes wore that even though it's not one of my favorites.

Someone else I dated loved Carnal Flower, so I wore that around her. I love CF though, so it wasn't really a chore.

Default Re: What fragrance do you dislike but wear because your significant other loves it?

Acqua di Gio...
    There is nothing better than getting compliments on how good you smell!

"We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time." ~ Huey Lewis & The News

My girlfriend liked D&G Pour Homme but I did not so I put my foot down and still got rid of it. After all it is a MANS world we live in.lol

...none...!

Sur la Plage

None
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Hmm nothing. Fortunately my girlfriend hate aquatics as much as me.
    Last edited by d4N13L; 13th March 2012 at 05:24 PM.

Tommy for men. Don't dislike it, but it's not my favorite. Virgin Island Water was one of my favorites, but she hated it so much I finally got rid of it.

For those that said none or they won't are any of you married or living with someone?

None. Wifey likes the majority of my collection.

for swap/sale:

None.

Not much to none so far, it is true that I am tempted to wear compliments getters, but in the end, I am eventually deciding to wear what I like

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStiebs View Post
    Acqua di Gio...
    agreed

There isn't any fragrance currently in my collection that I dislike. However there are many my wife dislikes that I wear anyway.

I currently have no significant other so I don't have to worry much. But I used to wear MKK just to mess with my ex, then she would shun me for the next few days LOL.

none. i have a girl with taste. there is so much that she loves that wearing something i don't like would be pointless. i would refuse to wear something that i don't like in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by gido View Post
    i would refuse to wear something that i don't like in any case.

Good answers. Agree entirely.

None. Her favorite fragrance on me happens to be …goÔste, so just for that she has wife potential
    - Mark

…GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE!

"OOOOOOH WHAT A GOAL! IT'S DANNY ROSE, ON HIS PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT, WITH A MEMORABLE STRIKE!"

Are you an oenophile? Join our wine group! http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=108

Declaration

Blog Entries

Kenneth Cole Reaction
    Sounds like someones having a case of the Mondays

None. She did try to get me to use something I think is awful (Terre d'Hermes), but I refused. On the grounds that once its applied, I cannot escape from it.

And then I found something that I like (not my favourite, but good stuff) that she thinks is just wonderful and makes TdH smell like crap, so that was the end of that little battle (the usurper was Declaration Essense btw)

none

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

Not a SO but my mom pretty much hates everything I wear and my sister only likes cheap, synthetic smells

None now, but it the past Ralph Lauren Romance (she bought it as a gift)
    WANTED (full or partial bottles)
    Divine eau Divine (refillable)

The whole Big Pony line...I don't really wear it but it stays in my collection because she got it as a gift for me