Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What should I wear for my intimate date tonight?

I finally found a girl that appreciates scents as much as I do, now I just need to figure out what to wear from my collection to blow her socks off. Last time she was at my apt, she was somewhat floored by my cologne collection and started going through them with me to figure out what I should wear for her on our next date.

I was wearing Pure Malt at the time and she said I smelled good, but it didn't really do much for her. Platinum Egoiste was the first bottle I handed her because she asked me what I would wear to a wedding and it literally made her speechless, she couldn't believe how good it smelled. Even when I handed her other fragrances, she still kept asking to smell Platinum Egoiste one more time. She said she loves a "man smell" for whatever it's worth, hopefully you guys can help me figure out what to wear tonight as I really want to blow her away. Here are her impressions on what I briefly showed her:

Pure Malt: Wore it on our first date, she didn't mind it, but didn't love it either
    Platinum Egoiste: She loved it and said had I been wearing it that night, she would not have been able to keep her hands off me
    Versace Dreamer: Surprisingly she did not like this one even though it's my most complimented
    Gucci Nobile: Thought it was okay, too woody for her
    Fahrenheit: Another one that was just okay, similar reaction to Pure Malt

I've narrowed down my selections to D&G PH, YSL La Nuit, Herrera for Men and John Varvatos Original but feel free to suggest something else from my wardrobe. Also obviously why am I not wearing Platinum Egoiste? We're just watching a movie at my apt tonight, would like to save this one for when we go out to dinner or some other more important occasion since I already know she loves it

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What should I wear for my intimate date tonight?

wear the PE. If you make it through the movie, consider it a failure.

Post Thanks / Like

You answered your own question, PE it is.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't be so easy.

Make it Old Spice.

Post Thanks / Like

PE!

Why So Serious?
    Post Thanks / Like

PE is a true winner for the occasions you're looking for. If you really want a 2nd option, i'd go with La Nuit de l'homme. Just remember to go very light on the trigger since she will be very close to you.
    Current top 5:
    1. Puredistance M
    2. Naomi Goodsir Bois d'Ascese
    3. Amouage Fate Man
    4. Creed Spice & Wood
    5. Bond 9 Harrods Oud

Dependent
    Post Thanks / Like

PE or YSL La Nuit would be my choice Enjoy the night!
    Current Top 5:
    1. Frederic Malle L'eau d'Hiver
    2. Tom Ford Noir de Noir
    3. Dior Homme / Dior Homme Intense
    4. Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane / Pure Malt
    5. Creed Aventus / Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

Post Thanks / Like

The chemistry here doesn't seem to depend on the perfume, but I agree that you should try PE and see whether she will indeed put her hands on you, or if she was just looking for an excuse.

"Man smell" is probably more like Kouros (which you don't own), but you probably want to have her check it first - I doubt it is what she really means.

cacio

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hunt View Post
    You answered your own question, PE it is.
    +1 This

Cartoonish Royalty Le Grand Duc's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

PE, of course.

Post Thanks / Like

PE is out for tonight given the simple fact of how much she already told me she likes it. I'd like ideally to show off my knowledge in that she told me some things that she does and doesn't like and from that info I was able to pick something she likes as much (if not more) than PE from my collection. Attracting her is of secondary concern, as that is pretty much a done deal as she texted me this morning "I hope you got some sleep last night as you'll be up alllllllll night tonight" so I don't think she's coming over for a marathon pillow fight (although I wouldn't be opposed to that haha)

Looks like La Nuit is the early favorite although my instinct was to go with Herrera for Men given its rich tobacco notes. More input would be appreciated

Allure Homme Sport or Herrera for men

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Platinum Egoiste. Get sum! lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sebadov View Post
    Allure Homme Sport or Herrera for men
    I got the sense that AHS would be too sporty/casual for her. I think she'd want something more quintessentially masculine

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney_Falco View Post
    PE is out for tonight given the simple fact of how much she already told me she likes it. I'd like ideally to show off my knowledge in that she told me some things that she does and doesn't like and from that info I was able to pick something she likes as much (if not more) than PE from my collection. Attracting her is of secondary concern, as that is pretty much a done deal as she texted me this morning "I hope you got some sleep last night as you'll be up alllllllll night tonight" so I don't think she's coming over for a marathon pillow fight (although I wouldn't be opposed to that haha)

Looks like La Nuit is the early favorite although my instinct was to go with Herrera for Men given its rich tobacco notes. More input would be appreciated

Why not choose another time to "show off your knowledge". You run the risk of making the wrong choice and falling flat.

She already has told you she wont be able to keep her hands off you if you are wearing PE. She also told you to expect to be up all night. Like your title said, it sounds like it will be an intimate night, you might as well wear something (you know she loves) that will keep her very close to you

PE ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by cacio View Post
    The chemistry here doesn't seem to depend on the perfume, but I agree that you should try PE and see whether she will indeed put her hands on you, or if she was just looking for an excuse.

"Man smell" is probably more like Kouros (which you don't own), but you probably want to have her check it first - I doubt it is what she really means.

cacio
    i have tried and tried to like this scent based on the incredible ratings it gets on here but i just cant get myself to wear it.

Post Thanks / Like

You have Aventus, wear Aventus.

Or Dior Homme Intense

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

Terre d'Hermes
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

From your wardrobe I would say:

YSL L'Homme
    If you had D&G The One I would say that one.
    I would say GIT but an ex may have worn Cool Water and she may not know the difference.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by papillo View Post
    Why not choose another time to "show off your knowledge". You run the risk of making the wrong choice and falling flat.

She already has told you she wont be able to keep her hands off you if you are wearing PE. She also told you to expect to be up all night. Like your title said, it sounds like it will be an intimate night, you might as well wear something (you know she loves) that will keep her very close to you

PE ftw.
    I don't think anything I would wear would "fall flat" but I do see your point of wearing something I know she likes to make the night as enjoyable as possible for her. Maybe I'll just text her and ask her if she'd rather me wear PE or surprise her with something else from my collection that I think she'll like. We've already discussed this this morning, so it wouldn't be weird to ask (In case anyone cares she's wearing Marc Jacobs for women which apparently will "turn me into putty")

Quote Originally Posted by starshipvelcro View Post
    You have Aventus, wear Aventus.

Or Dior Homme Intense
    I thought about DHI although I don't think she'll go for the gourmand notes. Aventus I've been told smells effeminate on me by others so I don't think it will be right for her

I got the sense that AHS would be too sporty/casual for her. I think she'd want something more quintessentially masculine
    Herrera for men, is very masculine (in my opinion)

And excellent wardrobe Sidney, by the way

Post Thanks / Like

I definitely think you should surprise her and NOT wear PE. Keep her guessing and keep her interested. Are you sure Aventus smells effeminate on your person? It tends to be a pretty masculine smell that I think she might enjoy. It could just be due to sampling error from your friends that you have the perception that Aventus smells feminine on you. If not for this, then I'd give another heads up to Terre d'Hermes.

Post Thanks / Like

I finally found a girl that appreciates scents as much as I do, now I just need to figure out what to wear from my collection to blow her socks off. Last time she was at my apt, she was somewhat floored by my cologne collection and started going through them with me to figure out what I should wear for her on our next date.

I was wearing Pure Malt at the time and she said I smelled good, but it didn't really do much for her. Platinum Egoiste was the first bottle I handed her because she asked me what I would wear to a wedding and it literally made her speechless, she couldn't believe how good it smelled. Even when I handed her other fragrances, she still kept asking to smell Platinum Egoiste one more time. She said she loves a "man smell" for whatever it's worth, hopefully you guys can help me figure out what to wear tonight as I really want to blow her away. Here are her impressions on what I briefly showed her:

Pure Malt: Wore it on our first date, she didn't mind it, but didn't love it either
    Platinum Egoiste: She loved it and said had I been wearing it that night, she would not have been able to keep her hands off me
    Versace Dreamer: Surprisingly she did not like this one even though it's my most complimented
    Gucci Nobile: Thought it was okay, too woody for her
    Fahrenheit: Another one that was just okay, similar reaction to Pure Malt

I've narrowed down my selections to D&G PH, YSL La Nuit, Herrera for Men and John Varvatos Original but feel free to suggest something else from my wardrobe. Also obviously why am I not wearing Platinum Egoiste? We're just watching a movie at my apt tonight, would like to save this one for when we go out to dinner or some other more important occasion since I already know she loves it
    I'd wear (THIS BASED ON THE FRAGS IN YOUR EXCELLENT WARDROBE):

YSL Body Kouros
    or
    Armani Code
    or
    Gucci Pour Homme I
    or
    Herrera for Men
    or
    Prada Amber Pour Homme
    or
    Terre D'Hermés
    or
    YSL Rive Gauche

Save the (AWESOME) Chanel Platinum for when you take her out to dinner next week
    Last edited by CHSeifert; 13th March 2012 at 07:20 PM.
    Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking
    GR8 Hitz: Kouros, Egoiste & Fahrenheit

Post Thanks / Like

what are you guys thinking, 1 million for sure 5-7sprays.

Just kidding,Platinum Egoiste well be great lol :P

Post Thanks / Like

maybe DHI best suits this occasion.

Aventus is an absolute lady killer, but not for intimate occasions. DHI may be your best foot forward here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jamwires View Post
    maybe DHI best suits this occasion.

Aventus is an absolute lady killer, but not for intimate occasions. DHI may be your best foot forward here.
    You think smelling of lipstick and makeup bag will do it for her
    Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking

Another for Platinum Egoiste

Post Thanks / Like

From your wardrobe, PE, La nuit, London, DHI, L'instant are all winners for date night. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

She likes a mans smell, wear Rive Gauche. Otherwise wear Terre d'Hermes.

I finally found a girl that appreciates scents as much as ...
    ... as much as me!

Zimple: don't wear ANY fragrance and make her believe it's the ultimate 'niche' opportunity, a stairway to heaven. So transparent, musky, salty, intriguing, attracting, mysterious, blah ...

If You fall into discussing the 'notes' - next 'she'.
    No More Buying - Leaving - Left

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WildThingy View Post
    ... as much as me!

Zimple: don't wear ANY fragrance and make her believe it's the ultimate 'niche' opportunity, a stairway to heaven. So transparent, musky, salty, intriguing, attracting, mysterious, blah ...

a modern day Emperors New Clothes

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    Terre d'Hermes
    this ^^^^^^^^^^^ it's a sophisticated and distinctive fragrance ...

Post Thanks / Like

Terre d'Hermes
    I thought briefly about wearing this tonight, I really wish I had her take a whiff of it the other night, didn't occur to me at the time. While this smells extremely sophisticated to me, I don't it would be particularly effective in this scenario as it doesn't conjure any romantic feelings (at least I don't feel it does, I could be wrong). To be honest I haven't gotten much positive feedback from people my age (mid-20s) on this one so it wouldn't be the first thing I would reach for, but if anyone were to like it she might.

Quote Originally Posted by frostyicy View Post
    From your wardrobe I would say:

YSL L'Homme
    If you had D&G The One I would say that one.
    I would say GIT but an ex may have worn Cool Water and she may not know the difference.
    Given the reviews I've read of D&G The One on how this works on others, it would be perfect in this scenario but I don't think I've ever tried a fragrance that I've gotten worse projection or longevity on (it's pretty much gone instantaneously) We've briefly kicked around the idea of going to San Diego for the day this weekend and GIT is the one I've gotten pegged for that day as I get excellent longevity on it. L'Homme would be another good option for the day but I don't think I'd wear it around her at night

Quote Originally Posted by Sebadov View Post
    And excellent wardrobe Sidney, by the way
    Thanks, but I think it pales in comparison to what treasures others on this site have accumulated over the years. Your collection is excellent as well

Quote Originally Posted by SilverJag View Post
    I definitely think you should surprise her and NOT wear PE. Keep her guessing and keep her interested. Are you sure Aventus smells effeminate on your person? It tends to be a pretty masculine smell that I think she might enjoy. It could just be due to sampling error from your friends that you have the perception that Aventus smells feminine on you. If not for this, then I'd give another heads up to Terre d'Hermes.
    Thanks for articulating some of the other thoughts I had on this, I definitely do want to keep her guessing and keep things interesting. I also don't want to put the idea in her head that I'll be wearing PE all the time and want her to know I'll be rotating through a number of things. Especially considering PE is not something I would want to be wearing often, right now I only wear it ~once a month (although I always enjoy it when I do wear it)

The last three comments I've had on Aventus from girls are "that smells feminine", "that smells like something I would wear" and "what are you wearing, I want to get it for my sister" although all three enjoyed it a lot. I might wear this one around her during the day at some point, but given the other options I have for tonight there's no point taking a chance on this as I don't think this is really what she's looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by CHSeifert View Post
    I'd wear (THIS BASED ON THE FRAGS IN YOUR EXCELLENT WARDROBE):

YSL Body Kouros
    or
    Armani Code
    or
    Gucci Pour Homme I
    or
    Herrera for Men
    or
    Prada Amber Pour Homme
    or
    Terre D'Hermés
    or
    YSL Rive Gauche

Save the (AWESOME) Chanel Platinum for when you take her out to dinner next week
    I actually thought about wearing all of these at one point or another (except for the Prada, again too feminine smelling I think for her), good job reading my mind haha. Body Kouros, Armani Code and GPH1 are probably the second tier down from the 4 I mention in my original post. Nothing wrong with these, I just don't like them/wear them as often as the others. YSL Rive Gauche I think is the same issue as Terre D'Hermes, very sophisticated but doesn't lend itself well to an intimate moment (at least I think). I just worry it only smells clean and might be a bit boring

Quote Originally Posted by WildThingy View Post
    ... as much as me!

haha, if I wanted this effect I would just wear D&G The One

Dude. Cut the crap and wear Platinum Egoiste. And use a condom. Or make sure shes on birth control. Or pull out. Or be rich and able to pay child support.

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

I thought briefly about wearing this tonight, I really wish I had her take a whiff of it the other night, didn't occur to me at the time. While this smells extremely sophisticated to me, I don't it would be particularly effective in this scenario as it doesn't conjure any romantic feelings (at least I don't feel it does, I could be wrong). To be honest I haven't gotten much positive feedback from people my age (mid-20s) on this one so it wouldn't be the first thing I would reach for, but if anyone were to like it she might.
    I am not straight - not that there's anything wrong with that. But I have had many female co-workers (a variety of ages) ask me specifically what I was wearing (Terre d'Hermes) because they wanted to buy it for their husband/boyfriend - and they also made some lude comments in the process.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyLeMale View Post
    Dude. Cut the crap and wear Platinum Egoiste. And use a condom. Or make sure shes on birth control. Or pull out. Or be rich and able to pay child support.
    This public service announcement brought to you by JonnyLeMale.

I am not straight - not that there's anything wrong with that. But I have had many female co-workers (a variety of ages) ask me specifically what I was wearing (Terre d'Hermes) because they wanted to buy it for their husband/boyfriend - and they also made some lude comments in the process.
    I too have received a number of lewd comments upon wearing this, but unfortunately a good number of them negative. If the opportunity presents itself, I'll have her sample it tonight since if she does in fact like it I think she'll like it more than what has been previously suggested in this thread. However, given my experiences with it I just think it would be too big of a risk to wear in this situation. While with La Nuit or Herrera for Men at worst I'll get a reaction to the effect of it "you smell okay/good" with Terre D'Hermes could be "you smell strange, go wash that off"

Post Thanks / Like

Smell like a man, man.

She may enjoy Egoiste still more than Platinum Egoiste - many (myself included) think it a better scent. Perhaps you might pick up a bottle, wear it, and thus elude the obvious choice by improving on it?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Attracting her is of secondary concern
    That's the spirit

(Now I just have to think of 10 more things to say.)

Ω
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't be a DB wear the PE! First impression, Lasting impression. Shine those shoes or brush if suede. Stinky tennis shoes? wear Adidas any flavor will do.

Post Thanks / Like

If she like PE I would question her taste in anything....no offense to you of course

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Merely View Post
    She may enjoy Egoiste still more than Platinum Egoiste - many (myself included) think it a better scent. Perhaps you might pick up a bottle, wear it, and thus elude the obvious choice by improving on it?
    In retrospect I wish I had purchased Egoiste, but what's done is done. I don't wear PE or similar scents enough to justify purchasing it in addition to PE, but if I end up seeing this girl long-term it may be something I'll look into (or maybe I'll just convince her to buy it for me on an upcoming gift giving occasion haha)

Quote Originally Posted by Hey.its.me View Post
    Don't be a DB wear the PE! First impression, Lasting impression. Shine those shoes or brush if suede. Stinky tennis shoes? wear Adidas any flavor will do.
    Since we're not going out, I was going to go fairly casual with the tennis shoes, jeans and band t-shirt (most likely The Ramones), but now looks like I'll have to dress it up a bit more given the cologne selections I'm choosing from. Going with an athletic fit v-neck, Diesel jeans and Bruno shoes, hopefully her outfit and her eagerness to remove mine will make up for my trouble

Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC View Post
    If she like PE I would question her taste in anything....no offense to you of course
    Dangerous waters: You're treading them

Axe Phoenix if you really want to score Just kidding obviously, go with PE though! It'll make her feel important that you remembered her favorite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TJMAC View Post
    I LOL'ed

Don't mess with PE(e)-fans, we feel the force
    Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking

Basenotes Junkie
    Post Thanks / Like

Condom. That's it.

Basenotes Junkie
    Post Thanks / Like

I would go with PE and relax a bit.
    WANTED (full or partial bottles)
    Divine eau Divine (refillable)

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PWJ View Post
    Condom. That's it.
    Nice play

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on dating someone into fragrances. I can't even imagine what that would be like.

I'd go with Varvatos - it's pretty masculine and dark to my nose. She should like it.

Honestly, just wear whatever makes you most comfortable. It's going to be all you're wearing in a short while, so just make sure it lasts.

Given the reviews I've read of D&G The One on how this works on others, it would be perfect in this scenario but I don't think I've ever tried a fragrance that I've gotten worse projection or longevity on (it's pretty much gone instantaneously) We've briefly kicked around the idea of going to San Diego for the day this weekend and GIT is the one I've gotten pegged for that day as I get excellent longevity on it. L'Homme would be another good option for the day but I don't think I'd wear it around her at night.
    That's the thing about The One you can definitely make it work by just applying more. You said you guys are gonna be watchin a movie at your apt. You don't want anything that's gonna project wildly throughout your spot. You want somethin subtle. With The One low projection it could work to your advantage. Spray enough for her to smell when she gives you a hug when sh enters and if she wants extra smells she'll have to get nestled under you....hahaaaa.

I guess that I am late but If my gf told me she likes manly scents I'd wear clean underwear and from your collection

Gucci Envy PH
    Azzaro PH
    Rive Gauche PH
    Current TOP 5 from my collection:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    4. Encre Noire
    5. Dior Homme Intense

Still waiting for the Field Report...

Post Thanks / Like

If a girl told me that "blah blah blah" made her unable to keep her hands off of me, you better believe I'd be wearing the hell out of some "blah blah blah" on our next date. ESPECIALLY if it was at my place "watching a movie".
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Post Thanks / Like

I ended up wearing Herrera for Men which she instantly commented on and told me she loved, but PE is still her favorite. The way she snuggled up close to me for most of the date and kept putting her nose to my neck while commenting on it made me think twice about that assessment though, Pure Malt certainly didn't have the same effect. I didn't get a chance to show her the Terre D'Hermes as I had hoped but perhaps the opportunity will present itself at a later time.

Unfortunately, overall the date did not go as well as the cologne selection. Apparently I gave her a "major player vibe" because all my terrible habits of saying right things, being funny and making a girl feel wanted were in full effect last night and her plans to stay "alllllllll night" quickly turned into her hastily making an exit at 12:30am. As the old saying goes, "the best laid schemes of mice and men often don't get you laid"

Thanks though to all those who provided sound advice in this thread, it's good to see that there's a mix on this site of hopeless romantics, unapologetic pervs and everything in between

Post Thanks / Like

You're a cool cat. I know I'm late to this, but I, too, would have said PE. I've always been attracted to "saving" a perfume for a special occasion, but thanks to my friends on here, they tell me EVERY DAY IS A SPECIAL OCCASION.

This came about because I bought Derby and was waiting a couple of months to actually wear it. LOL
    My Top 5!!!
    1. 1740: Marquis de Sade, Histoires de Parfums
    2. Sweet Redemption, by Kilian
    3. Tirrenico, Profumi del Forte
    4. Je Suis un Homme, Etat Libre d'Orange
    5. Derby, Guerlain

"Coincidence is God's way of winking." --Me

"It's alright to flirt with the idea of giving up, so long as you don't." --Me

Sorry to hear that op. Next time pull out the big guns (Plat Egoiste) and if you still get rejected at least you'll know it's you that's the problem and not your cologne.

Unfortunately, overall the date did not go as well as the cologne selection. Apparently I gave her a "major player vibe" because all my terrible habits of saying right things, being funny and making a girl feel wanted were in full effect last night and her plans to stay "alllllllll night" quickly turned into her hastily making an exit at 12:30am. As the old saying goes, "the best laid schemes of mice and men often don't get you laid"
    That sucks...She could think you're a playa from your vast fragrance collection. I could give a further assessment into the situation but that is a totally different topic and a totally different site.

Anyway glad you chose a good fragrance to wear for her.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JiveHippo View Post
    Sorry to hear that op. Next time pull out the big guns (Plat Egoiste) and if you still get rejected at least you'll know it's you that's the problem and not your cologne.
    I may be committing sacrilege in saying this, but the success or failure of any given social situation is not entirely dependent on what fragrance you happen to be wearing at the time. The problem was most certainly me, in that I was in rare form last night from the get-go in that I had her laughing and entertained nonstop throughout the night, which was also my undoing as she commented several times "you're too smooth/way too good at this" and "are you always like this with all the girls?".

I think she realized she liked me a lot more than she initially thought and was worried that if we took things that far on only our second date, I may lose interest in her and not want to pursue her any further so she abruptly decided to save her ace for another night. Ironically, the only reason I was so forward was because she had given me the invitation to do so earlier in the day, I was enjoying my time with her regardless and would've been content just continuing the date as we were and saving the main event for perhaps a less mundane night.

Either way, I really have enjoyed my time with this girl and I suspect there will be a number of other dates and a number of other colognes, so it's hard for me to feel anything less than incredibly positive about last night. I'll try everything that's been suggested in this thread around her and get her reactions if it goes that far. Right before she arrived I had a brain flash that she might also really like Ralph Lauren Safari, so that will be added to the list as well

Dependent
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks though to all those who provided sound advice in this thread, it's good to see that there's a mix on this site of hopeless romantics, unapologetic pervs and everything in between
    Haha, well said.
    "The most beautiful sea hasn’t been crossed yet. The most beautiful child hasn’t grown up yet. The most beautiful days we haven’t seen yet. And the most beautiful words I wanted to tell you... I haven’t said yet…"
    -Nazim Hikmet Ran

Post Thanks / Like

This is a strange thread lol, still congrats/bummer on your date. Never known a girl to think too smooth was bad...but I guess could see that.