Code of Conduct

Thread: Pasha/Tsar/Jazz

Default Pasha/Tsar/Jazz

It has been noted by some that these three frangrances have a similiar vibe. How many agree with this comparison, and which one, in your opinion is the better selection. I realize that they are not exactly the same, and are perhaps worthy of having all three, but if you were choosing just one... Thanks for your input!

Default Re: Pasha/Tsar/Jazz

Have all three and I enjoy all three but of the three I prefer Pasha

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    +1. Pasha > Tsar > Jazz

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Ditto +1
    Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking
    Now with 418 bottles in my collection

I have not tried Pasha but prefer Jazz to Tsar.

I've mentioned it before - I just do not get the comparisons between Jazz and Tsar.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamp View Post
    It has been noted by some that these three frangrances have a similiar vibe. How many agree with this comparison, and which one, in your opinion is the better selection. I realize that they are not exactly the same, and are perhaps worthy of having all three, but if you were choosing just one... Thanks for your input!
    I do agree with the comparision. I had the "a-ha" moment last week when I finally got to sample Pasha.

If I could choose just one, it would be Pasha ( but only if you are paying Hamp, as it is kinda pricey ). I find Tsar to be kinda.....meh. Pasha seems like it was made better. And then there is Jazz, which kinda makes me upset in the opening. The dry down isn't bad, but I don't like that opening at all. It has a sourness to it.

I just mentioned this in another thread, but Safari for Men can also be on this list as well ( and would be #2 in choice for me behind Pasha).
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge, Fahrenheit Absolute, Concentré D'Orange Verte...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo-Fjord View Post
    +1. Pasha > Tsar > Jazz
    +1. Jazz is more difficult at its opening.

Pasha is the best. Tsar is good, but not quite as rich as Pasha. I'm not too keen on Jazz - it has a dirtier vibe than Pasha or Tsar.

Agree with the comment above that RL Safari For Men would come in behind Pasha but ahead of Tsar.

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGallacher View Post
    Pasha is the best. Tsar is good, but not quite as rich as Pasha. I'm not too keen on Jazz - it has a dirtier vibe than Pasha or Tsar.
    This.

Pasha for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Surfacing View Post
    I do agree with the comparision. I had the "a-ha" moment last week when I finally got to sample Pasha.

If I could choose just one, it would be Pasha ( but only if you are paying Hamp, as it is kinda pricey ). I find Tsar to be kinda.....meh. Pasha seems like it was made better. And then there is Jazz, which kinda makes me upset in the opening. The dry down isn't bad, but I don't like that opening at all. It has a sourness to it.

I just mentioned this in another thread, but Safari for Men can also be on this list as well ( and would be #2 in choice for me behind Pasha).
    Thanks for suggesting this comparable. I wore Safari when it first came out in the early 90's and recall really enjoying it, but I have not revisited it since then. I'll have to refresh my memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamp View Post
    Thanks for suggesting this comparable. I wore Safari when it first came out in the early 90's and recall really enjoying it, but I have not revisited it since then. I'll have to refresh my memory.
    It's a nice frag,Safari, I just got the 125 ml EDT and the juice is from April 2011 - checked via serial number, but the projection and spillage from Safari is very poor, unfortunately
    Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking
    Now with 418 bottles in my collection

these 3 are indeed somehow similar so it's a justified comparision! I enjoy all 3 but Tsar is my favorite, followed by Pasha

Always loved Pasha. It is one fragrance that when you wear it, it exudes class...to me at least. Beautiful richness to it.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

They're all kitchen-sink aromatic fougeres. I like the dry, bitterness of Tsar.

Quote Originally Posted by ToughCool View Post
    Always loved Pasha. It is one fragrance that when you wear it, it exudes class...to me at least. Beautiful richness to it.
    Completely agreed.

Banned

Pasha.