Code of Conduct

Default Convince the guy under you to buy a cologne he otherwise wouldnt try

I describe a scent that is under the radar. User under me responds if he's going to sample it or not and then describes his scent. Repeat after.

Everyone can pretty much imagine what they think a "blue" or "green" cologne is supposed to smell. No one imagines these two smells together. Chrome Legend takes the "blue" notes of the original and smoothes it out with some "green" notes throughout. Clean, soapy, sweet, sexy all describe this scent. It projects perfectly by being able to be smelled but being light enough to not be intrusive. It lasts 8+ hours and it's cheap!! I got the 4.2 bottle for 30 dollars.

What do you think person under me? lol

Default Re: Convince the guy under you to buy a cologne he otherwise wouldnt try

I've tried Chrome legend and while I do agree it's a "blue" scent or Aquatic fragrance I seen a lot done better. One also for a cheap price, Nautica Voyage is one of the best aquatic "blue" scents I ever smelt! I bought a 1.7 bottle for $15 at Marshall's. For that price you just beat the value. When I spray this I smell clear blue water, salt, a fresh ocean breeze, it's wonder IMO. A must try!

Default Re: Convince the guy under you to buy a cologne he otherwise wouldnt try

I love Chrome, but I have never tried Chrome Legend or Nautica Voyage. I love Horizon though, and it can be bought for as little as $1 for a 1.7oz splash at Dollar Tree. Horizon is blue and green at the same time. The top notes are very oceanic and salty, but the base is woodsy. For the price it really can't be beat for a blue and green smelling fragrance.

Horizon is a lovely fragrance that I adore. It's perfect for summer! Another summer bargain fragrance that is often overlooked is Tabac Original b Maurer & Wirtz. Its powdery, aldehdic qualities are beautifully layered over a tobacco and oakmoss base. It's a bit like Chanel No.5 for men! Best of all, you can find a HUGE 10 oz bottle at most discount perfume chains for around 20 bucks.

Thumbs up Re: Convince the guy under you to buy a cologne he otherwise wouldnt try

To all the guys, who hate the synthetic powder sweetness in JGP Le Male - here's your chance to get a 200 ml bottle of that juice to add to your collection.

And to all the guys, who are disgusted by the urinal cake medicine smell of Kouros - here's your chance to wear it and get complimented

I'm wearing a mix of Le Male and Kouros today.

Now 13 hours into wearing it, I still have a solid wonderful clean, sweet & fresh vibe of Kouros mixed with le Male surrouding me.

I got 3 compliments, yes 3 compliments this evening, from wearing this mix - 1 from a 21 year old nice looking female, one from a 56 year old former stewardess lady and one from a 30 year old guy. They all wanted to know the name of the frag, that I had on me.

I told them it was a straight up mix of Le Male and Kouros and they looked weird at me, but said they wanted to try this on/their boyfriends (2 ladies of course)
    Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking
    GR8 Hitz: Kouros, Egoiste & Fahrenheit

Hasu No Hana - Grossmith

Buy it! Or else.

for swap/sale:

Buy Onda, now!

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

I have never heard of Onda but if alfrarom likes it I'm sure its all good.

Kuan Yin Opens with a brisk breezy delight of powdery bergamont that just tantalizers the soul. What follows is a soft tobacco note which joins its hands with the bergamont in a perfect marriage of spice that brings a delight to your olfactory awareness.lol
    Last edited by Jack Hunter; 18th March 2012 at 02:47 PM.