Code of Conduct

Default What fragrance do you crave? Fragrance that you have to wear or sniff once a week or more?

For me it's YSL M7 and sometimes Egoiste.... for some odd reason, I need to apply some YSL M7 on me once or more times a week... so I can enjoy the rich, dark, sweet, smooth, soothing and calming scent of YSL M7... it's kind of like craving for a nice steak, pizza or a nice cold beer....
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Default Re: What fragrance do you crave? Fragrance that you have to wear or sniff once a week or more?

No particular fragrance I own that I can think of.

Default Re: What fragrance do you crave? Fragrance that you have to wear or sniff once a week or more?

I'm not sure of a particular one... bizarrely the first one that came to mind when I read the title though was Comme des Garcons EDP 2011 :/ not sure why, I do love it though.
    Sometimes I'll just sniff the lids of everything I own just to be reminded again when I'm not in the mood for anything in particular

Quote Originally Posted by change1 View Post
    For me it's YSL M7 and sometimes Egoiste.... for some odd reason, I need to apply some YSL M7 on me once or more times a week... so I can enjoy the rich, dark, sweet, smooth, soothing and calming scent of YSL M7... it's kind of like craving for a nice steak, pizza or a nice cold beer....
    same here

Funny I am kinda the same way with M7. I also sniff HSLE quite a bit.

From a "sky is the limit"-viewpoint, several Creeds, several exclusive lines of designer scents, Knize Ten Golden (at the same time limited) edition and more

As an answer to all questions and mentioning an quite readily available but still extremely high quality designer scents, all my realistic hopes, for all the aforementioned categories, are now focused on Habit Rouge by Guerlain, the most recent scent I've tested which surpassed my most elitist and ambitious hopes

Quote Originally Posted by Nersh View Post
    Funny I am kinda the same way with M7. I also sniff HSLE quite a bit.
    YSL M7 is kind of like a drug to me I guess.... an addiction....
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Banned

I have a need to smell my L'Homme Gingembre at least everyday. And Spicebomb too! Those two I think are incredibly addictive. The rest of my collection: not so much.

Not a perfume but rather an accord:
    Vetiver - resins - birch tar -

I bet some people i drooling over this accord by now lol.
    I always need to apply something with this motif.

for swap/sale:

Dior Homme

Eau Sauvage

L'Ombre dans L'Eau - rarely a full wear, but at least 3x's a week a couple of sprays to the wrist, especially after work

Then a patchouli rotation to fix a patchouli craving (full wear for work):
    Coromandel
    Micallef Patchouli
    Intrigant Patchouli
    “interpretation is the revenge of the intellect upon art.” - Susan Sontag

Guerlain - Coriolan

YSL - Opium

Chanel - Egoiste

Cartier - Santos (most recently)

Millesime Imperial
    Tom Ford Extreme
    Fahrenheit

Dhi

Cuiron

Sycomore

Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin

M7 (I'm a lover of this one too)

Pure Havane

L"Instant De Guerlain Extreme

Burberry Brit

All of them

Memoir Man
    Amber Absolute
    I also seem to need to smell under the cap of
    Patchouli 24 and Tobacco Vanille quite a bit. Almost never wear the 24 though.

TF Violet Blonde
    Current Top Five:
    1. Bois des Iles--Chanel
    2. George Sand--Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier
    3. L'Ame Soeur--Divine
    4. Violet Blonde--Tom Ford
    5. Santal Blush--Tom Ford

Pure Havane, Dior Homme, MI

So far my compulsive moments have involved amber/orientals -- so, a furtive dab from my little bottle of Shalimar parfum, or sniffing Ambre Sultan, or, yes, M7, as a few others mentioned. There's something both arresting and comforting about that genre for me. What's interesting, too, is that it's a category I didn't care for at first. Now I still find it a bit exotic, yet definitely compelling.

For the last few weeks I have to wear Aventus at least twice. There's something about it that is very uplifting, cheering me up through exam period at school.

Yves l'homme: even if it doesn't project or doesn't last it just smells sexy and just awesome.
    Yves nuit de l'homme: heavier version of l'homme and nice drydown
    Creeds original santal: nice spicy sweet as it hits some of my favorite notes..cinnamon, vanilla, Tonka and sandlewood. Love thoughs notes!

Soon to add, chez bond...great tea scent!

Sur la Plage

None.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Amber Absolute
    Jeaux de Peau
    (it changes every once in a while, but AA is usually the main culprit.)

Amouage Lyric
    Im the be$t @ thi$

No particular scents but there're a couple of notes that have always been on heavy rotation: vetiver and leather.

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

been thinking of iris.....particularly Iris 39.. =(

Derby
    Vintage Paco Rabanne pour homme
    Vintage Givenchy Gentleman

Sometimes, I just sniff the bottles because the scents make me so happy. Bossa's own form of aromatherapy.
    Snarky is as snarky does.

Dependent

Dior Homme! Simply love the 'creamy' dry down
    Current Top 5:
    1. Frederic Malle L'eau d'Hiver
    2. Tom Ford Noir de Noir
    3. Dior Homme / Dior Homme Intense
    4. Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane / Pure Malt
    5. Creed Aventus / Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

I do occasionally crave every fragrance I own, but I find myself craving Kiehl's musk oil quite often.

Basenotes Member

Millesime Imperial
    Tobacco Vanille
    Aventus
    GIT

...basically a good chunk of my tiny beginner wardrobe.

I like oud and rose. I have By Kilian's Rose Oud and Cruel Intentions, Tribute, Layali and Oud Chypre (the last 2 are agaraura blends). All contain rose and oud, and are some of my favorites that I like to wear often.

I also love the rose and jasmine floral notes in Puredistance M.

None that I can think of, although at the moment I'm really enjoying Tobacco Vanille and Coromandel.

At the moment I'm craving Nicolai's Patchouli pour homme. I can't get enough of this right now.

None

Giorgio Beverly Hills V.I.P. Special Reserve. The first fragrance I ever found myself absolutely having to own. To this day I really can't say it's not still my favorite.
    Last edited by Profumo Saggio; 19th March 2012 at 11:02 PM.
    Current Favorites:
    1. Le 3me Homme - Caron
    2. Yatagan - Caron
    3. Van Cleef & Arples Pour Homme
    4. Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme
    5. Kouros - YSL
    6. L'Anarchiste - Caron
    7. Xeryus - Givenchy
    8. V.I.P. Special Reserve - Giorgio Beverly Hills
    9. The Dreamer - Versace
    10. Nobile - Gucci

Shalimar, Cabochard, and Bal A Versailles.

Fille en Aiguilles
    Wild at Heart and Weird on Top

Egoiste

Aedes de Venustas EdP