Code of Conduct

Default A nice family get together at a restaurant tonight which fragrance from my collection should i pick?

• Issey Miyake
    • Amouage Reflection Man
    • Lacoste Challenge
    • Marc Jacobs
    • Diesel Fuel for Life
    • Diesel - The Brave
    • Diesel The Brave Tatoo
    • Jean Paul Gaultier 2
    • Joop Go
    • Kokorico
    • Le Male
    • Lacoste Cool Play (the blue one)
    • Lacoste Hot Play (red one)
    • L'air desert marocain
    • L'Humaniste
    • Jubilation
    • Menthe Fresh (heeley)
    • D&G The One
    • Escada Magnetism Man
    • Versace Eau Fresh
    • Chanel Allure Homme
    • A Men Pure Malt
    • Hugo Boss In Motion (Blue)
    • YSL La Nuit L'Homme
    • Gucci Pour Homme II
    • Sean John Unorgivable
    • Sean John I am King
    • Musc Ravageur
    • Love & Luck
    • Dior Homme Intense
    • L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme
    • Millesime Imperial
    • Aventus
    • New Haarlem
    • Burberry Sport
    • Calvin Klein Euphoria
    'Long after one has forgotten what a woman wore, the memory of her perfume lingers' (Christian Dior)

Sur la Plage

Default Re: A nice family get together at a restaurant tonight which fragrance from my collection should i p

One of these:

L'air desert marocain
    Jubilation
    A Men Pure Malt
    Musc Ravageur
    Dior Homme Intense
    L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme
    New Haarlem
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: A nice family get together at a restaurant tonight which fragrance from my collection should i p

Which you think gets the most compliments ?

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    One of these:

L'air desert marocain
    Jubilation
    A Men Pure Malt
    Musc Ravageur
    Dior Homme Intense
    L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme
    New Haarlem
    'Long after one has forgotten what a woman wore, the memory of her perfume lingers' (Christian Dior)

You have a 'peculiar' taste Wongo: I'd say take L'Instant, it will not irritate too many people...!

Lidge

Go pick up Old Spice.

Otherwise the event will be a disaster.

The one that feels right to you.

"A perfume should be right for the man, not for the job."

I'd wear the Issay as it is a pleasent with out risk of being to strong and conflicting with the smells of the meal. Part of the enjoyment of a good meal for me is the smells. Something that is too strong or that has too much "character' can interfer with that.

Any except Le Male or DHI as those will spoil the food (and destroy your dignity)

Jubilation XXV would be a good choice.

L'Humaniste

Musc Ravageur

1 of these

Marc Jacobs
    I am king
    Pure Malt
    La Nuitt

Dependent

L'air du Desert Marocain

or

Musc Ravageur
    "The most beautiful sea hasnít been crossed yet. The most beautiful child hasnít grown up yet. The most beautiful days we havenít seen yet. And the most beautiful words I wanted to tell you... I havenít said yetÖ"
    -Nazim Hikmet Ran

Chanel Allure Homme: It's a restaurant, so you don't want anything too strong (also, I personally wouldn't wear anything too gourmand to a restaurant either), and it's a family occasion, so you won't be trying to attract the opposite sex. Allure Homme is a subtle, sophisticated scent.

Your #2 is #1 easy on the trigger bud.

I put on new haarlem and got a compliment

Quote Originally Posted by wongoloide View Post
    I put on new haarlem and got a compliment
    ...from...??

I'm betting it was the 'You Look Marvelous' guy in the MIRROR. aaaaah

One of these, nice and most people will appreciate them.

Marc Jacobs
    L'Humaniste
    Gucci Pour Homme II

Quote Originally Posted by Trauerkraut View Post
    ...from...??
    my mother ^_•

Banned

good choice ... good job ...

Quote Originally Posted by wongoloide View Post
    my mother ^_•
    ...the expert...! :-)

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by Sol invictus View Post
    Chanel Allure Homme: It's a restaurant, so you don't want anything too strong (also, I personally wouldn't wear anything too gourmand to a restaurant either), and it's a family occasion, so you won't be trying to attract the opposite sex. Allure Homme is a subtle, sophisticated scent.
    I will vote for this too. And it happens to be my SOTD
    Current Top 5:
    1. Frederic Malle L'eau d'Hiver
    2. Tom Ford Noir de Noir
    3. Dior Homme / Dior Homme Intense
    4. Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane / Pure Malt
    5. Creed Aventus / Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

Go with Chanel Allure Homme

Quote Originally Posted by AllanC View Post
    Go pick up Old Spice.

Can you do anything but trolling - post reported to moderator.
    Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking
    Now with 418 bottles in my collection

And what's wrong with Old Spice? It's worked well for many individuals.

In fact, Old Spice is quite popular on Basenotes. The reviews have 71 Positive Reviews, 9 Neutral Reviews, & 9 Negative Reviews. Are there certain fragrances that the Danish Internet Police don't allow to be mentioned? If you're going to censor at least be up front about it and list all of the fragrances that cannot be recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by CHSeifert View Post
    Can you do anything but trolling - post reported to moderator.
    Last edited by AllanC; 19th March 2012 at 07:21 PM.

And what's wrong with Old Spice? It's worked well for many individuals.

In fact, Old Spice is quite popular on Basenotes. The reviews have 71 Positive Reviews, 9 Neutral Reviews, & 9 Negative Reviews. Are there certain fragrances that the Danish Internet Police don't allow to be mentioned? If you're going to censor at least be up front about it and list all of the fragrances that cannot be recommended.
    This is whats wrong, you trolled a bunch of threads with this old spice!!!:

Re: what's is you're date/romantic scent?

Meh. Old Spice beats it hands down.

Re: what's is you're date/romantic scent?

Old Spice.

Re: Best fragrance for humid weather

Old Spice works wonderfully in humid weather.

Re: A nice family get together at a restaurant tonight which fragrance from my collection should i p

Go pick up Old Spice.

Re: Another "what should I wear on a date" thread

Smell like a man, man.

Old Spice.

Re: What should I wear for my intimate date tonight?

Don't be so easy.

Make it Old Spice.

If one is not allowed to suggest the same fragrance in multiple threads, then many regular posters are going to have to cut down their postings. For example, Creeds, Terre de Hermes, etc. are recommended over and over with little to no regard for the topic. (Oh, and let's add Aventus, too. You wouldn't happen to recommend that quite a bit, would you? I won't bother cutting and pasting your Adventus recommendations.)

Popularity--and overhyped fragrances--can be voiced in a mindless repetition?

Quote Originally Posted by Oupavoc View Post
    This is whats wrong, you trolled a bunch of threads with this old spice!!!:

True I do recommend Aventus, because it's quality juice, and to be honest go ahead recommend OS. But at least I don't sound like a douch/jerk in my posts.

Re: I need something to attract attention

You are not going to get laid.
    The only thing you will smell like is desperation.
    Sorry but sometimes the truth hurts.

Re: I need something to attract attention

A fragrance isn't going to solve this guy's problems. He's asking for advice on how to smell on the Internet!!!
    Or he's a really bad (and boring) troll.

No, the jerks are those that tell someone to buy overhyped expensive fragrances to try to find a sexual partner or to feel better about himself. That's plain cruel or incredibly stupid advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Oupavoc View Post
    True I do recommend Aventus, because it's quality juice, and to be honest go ahead recommend OS. But at least I don't sound like a douch/jerk in my posts.

No, the jerks are those that tell someone to buy overhyped expensive fragrances to try to find a sexual partner or to feel better about himself. That's plain cruel or incredibly stupid advice.
    Dude, idk what's wrong. Almost all your post aren't constructive. All you do is troll. Are you butt hurt because you can't play with the big boys? Enjoy your Old Spice.
    Last edited by Oupavoc; 19th March 2012 at 11:57 PM.

Lol, you're amusing. Big boys? What big boys?

Basenotes Plus

This thread is now locked.