Code of Conduct

Thread: Aventus

Default Aventus

So. bought a bottle of this and got it in the mail today. I'm not a expert on Creed or their fakes, but the lot number matches the bottle and the sticker on the bottom of the box, however, the pamphlet inside is not english and it's just one page.. is this normal or should I return it?

Default Re: Aventus

Could be grey market (meaning it was intended to be sold in a different country). I wouldn't worry about it, I've yet to hear of fake Aventus.

ok, thanks

I have purchased quite a few Creeds and usually their is a folded pamphlet in English, French, Italian and German. Also when you open the box their is a small card ontop with the photo's of Olivier Creed and a potrait of one of his ancestors.

Did you purchase this from a discounter or a place where they are authorised to sell Creed products, legit retail?

Also does the bottle match proper online photo's of Aventus? How does it smell, is it off or really weak and watered down?

I know this is a bit OT, but I wore Aventus to work yesterday and was quite amazed at how others noticed it. At one point, 5 hours after application ( 1 single spray to the upper chest, under my shirt) I walked by a female coworker and she asked me if I'd JUST applied cologne. It was quite weird because I couldn't even really smell it on myself, but it was still radiating like crazy. I'd never have thought this, but I'm finding that Aventus may be the strongest fragrance I've ever encountered-- even though it gives the wearer olfactory fatigue.

What is this Aventus that you speak of.........

I think the Mayans predicted that the world would end in 2012 when commerce shut down because all female coworkers dropped their panties, attacked male coworkers wearing Aventus and caused world markets to crash and cities to burn. I don't have the cite though..sorry.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

Quote Originally Posted by loudsight123 View Post
    So. bought a bottle of this and got it in the mail today. I'm not a expert on Creed or their fakes, but the lot number matches the bottle and the sticker on the bottom of the box, however, the pamphlet inside is not english and it's just one page.. is this normal or should I return it?
    You're fine. Enjoy it.