Code of Conduct

Default Summer Split - Rare FULL 50ml By Kilian A Taste of Heaven

I have sourced out a large container (150ml) of By Kilian's A Taste of Heaven. Usually people buy 50ml and split it into 10ml's, whereas this split will be for FULL 50ml portions. Kilian only sells 30ml and 50ml refills normally, and they almost never go on sale since it's a premium brand. Here you get the same item, in a nice atomizer shipped to your door.

In this split you'll receive a full 50ml of juice, in a nice atomizer with label, for only $115 USD including shipping for the USA and $125 worldwide. Realistically it's actually $100 plus $5 atomizer and $10-20 shipping, so you're saving quite a lot of money. Payment is taken via Paypal personal gift so 100% of the funds needed to complete the split are received. I will be using nice 50ml atomizers from Best Bottles and have carefully measured out the 50ml (it's nearly full but not quite, don't worry it's 50ml of juice).

Please do not ask to join unless you are sure you will follow through. Post here in the thread or Private Message me of your interest.

I've got plenty of perfect feedback and have been active on these forums for many years. Many of you have met me in real life so I can assure you I'm 100% legitimate and honest. I'm sure this will all go smoothly, and if anything comes up we'll figure things out. PM me with any questions.

A Taste of Heaven:
    A Taste of Heaven, absinthe verte, - is a pure fresh and refined fragrance based on green fougere aromas. The fragrance features African orange flower, geranium, bergamot, rose, wormwood, lavender, patchouli, oak moss, amber, vanilla and tonka bean. Inspired by absinthe, bittersweet nectar of poets, this fragrance gives an initial burst of orange blossom then blossoms into a heart of Turkish rose. Swirling woody notes of patchouli and oak moss join with lascivious amber. The fragrance beckons one to enjoy a garden of delights, an astonishing olfactory oxymoron combining the freshness of lavender from southern France and the warmth of Bourbon vanilla. The nose behind this fragrance is Calice Becker.

***Master-Classter***
    ***Yahzi***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    Last edited by Master-Classter; 1st August 2014 at 10:06 PM.

Default Re: North American Spring Split - RARE opportunity - FULL 50ml By Kilian A Taste of Heaven & Beyond

weekly bump...

Default Re: North American Spring Split - RARE opportunity - FULL 50ml By Kilian A Taste of Heaven & Beyond

bump...

come on y'all, let's get these filled!

Default Re: Summer Split - Rare FULL 50ml By Kilian A Taste of Heaven

bump! So close guys, just one more portion. This is a really beautiful scent and a good deal...