Code of Conduct

Default Tom Ford - Tobacco Vanille Split (UK ONLY) - 71.50 (50ml)

This is a UK ONLY split of Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille

This will be my first split, but it's something that I've wanted to do for a very long time. I'm really excited to get started on it!

Tom Ford's Private Blend fragrances are priced at 140 for the 50ml and 320 for the 250ml flacon. I will be buying the 250ml flacon from Harrods in London.

The cost breakdown is as follows:
    Tobacco Vanille 50ml - 64
    Atomisers - 2.50
    Postage - 5.00 (Recorded delivery)
    Total - 71.50

As you can see from the cost breakdown above, I am not charging for the time it will take me to complete the split. I enjoy fragrances and will be more than happy to sit down and decant your 50ml.

I will be decanting using pipettes, of which I have plenty, so I have not included them in the price.

Your 50ml of Tobacco Vanille will be decanted into a high quality, labelled, amber glass atomizer. See the picture below for a look at the atomizer with the label attached. I have tried to get the label as similar to the Tom Ford Private Blend label as possible.

All 50ml decants of Tobacco Vanille will be packed with bubble wrap for protection during postage.

To participate in the split, PM me. Please do not request to participate in the split if you do not have the ability to pay within 2 days of all slots being filled.

Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille 1x 50ml - 71.50 (Includes postage, packing material, and atomizers)
    1. Available
    2. Available
    3. Available
    4. Available
    5. Available
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HAllen; 30th June 2014 at 09:14 AM.