Code of Conduct
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Default Re: TOM FORD SPLITS - $125 (50ml) US, CANADA, & PM ME FOR WORLDWIDE

Received my 50ML of TV today thanks mike! Love the packaging and presentation, looking forward to more splits from you in the future

Anyway to do a Santal Blush Split?

PM sent

pm sent for tobacco vanille

Just a heads up that Tobacco Vanille shipped out Monday Priority USPS. Should be arriving Wed. Thanks.
    Tom Ford Private Blend Splits Costa Azzurra / Mandarino Di Amalfi / Oud Wood / Tobacco Vanille / Tobacco Oud / Neroli Portofino / Noir de Noir / Tuscan Leather / Plum Japonais/ Oud Fleur / Italian Cypress HERE

Put me down for 50 mls of Tuscan leather please

- - - Updated - - -

Your mailbox is full just a heads up man

Added Costa Azzura and Mandarino Di Amalfi available to ship early July.
    Tom Ford Private Blend Splits Costa Azzurra / Mandarino Di Amalfi / Oud Wood / Tobacco Vanille / Tobacco Oud / Neroli Portofino / Noir de Noir / Tuscan Leather / Plum Japonais/ Oud Fleur / Italian Cypress HERE

Default Re: TOM FORD SPLITS - $125 (50ml) US Added Costa Azzurra & Mandarino di Amalfi

PMed

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: TOM FORD SPLITS - $125 (50ml) US Added Costa Azzurra & Mandarino di Amalfi

Please add me for 50ml of costa azzura and mandarino d' Amalfi.
    Current Faves:
    Clive Christian X
    Xerjoff Richwood
    Creed Aventus
    Creed Royal Oud
    Mona di Orio Oud
    Tom Ford Tuscan Leather
    Tom Ford Oud Wood
    Tom Ford Patchouli Absolu
    Tom Ford Plum Japonais
    Aqua di Parma Colonia Leather

Put me down for TV. Thanks!!! Will PM.

Just got my TV, my first split. Thanks Mike. Great packaging and presentation.

FYI - Picking up Tuscan Leather flacon tomorrow and will ship out on Tues. Thanks.

Sweet thanks Mike looking forward to the T.L

- - - Updated - - -

Got my T.L yesterday. ..great bottle and packaging thank you smells wonderful

Got it sir mike, A bottle of TL. Awesome packaging and bottle. Thank you so much for the opportunity.

Hi Mike - Just to let u know that I have received the beautiful bottle of N Portofino last friday...great presentation and great juice! I smell wonderful today! Thank you so much!

I'm interested in a split of Tobacco Vanille. 50 or 60 ml. Please send me the details if it is still available.

Thanks Mike got my TL today.
    Fast shipping, great packing, great bottle and presentation as always.
    Last edited by cndsentguy; 27th June 2014 at 03:32 AM.

Wink Re: TOM FORD SPLITS - $125 (50ml) US, CANADA, & PM ME FOR WORLDWIDE

Quote Originally Posted by mikesc View Post
    Just a heads up that Tobacco Vanille shipped out Monday Priority USPS. Should be arriving Wed. Thanks.
    Im new to this but am interested in a split of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille. Let me know what has to be done in order to purchase one. Look forward to hearing from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Creedfan View Post
    Im new to this but am interested in a split of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille. Let me know what has to be done in order to purchase one. Look forward to hearing from you.

Just PM Mike and let him know what you want based on what is available on the 1st page of the thread.
    Be respectful and stick to your commitment if you opt in for the split.
    I've gotten quick a few from Mike. Very trustworthy, fast shipping, great product and great packaging.
    You can't go wrong.

Just got back from vacation and the Tobacco Vanille split has been filled so I am now collecting. If you have not yet received a note or email from me you will soon with payment instructions. Thanks. - Mike

Mike, would you be interested in doing another Tobacco Vanille split once it gets closer to fall?

Quote Originally Posted by mikesc View Post
    Just got back from vacation and the Tobacco Vanille split has been filled so I am now collecting. If you have not yet received a note or email from me you will soon with payment instructions. Thanks. - Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Erok32 View Post
    Mike, would you be interested in doing another Tobacco Vanille split once it gets closer to fall?
    For sure.

Cool Re: TOM FORD SPLITS - $125 (50ml) US Added Costa Azzurra & Mandarino di Amalfi

Hey Mike,

It's Phantom, hoping you remember me from the Noir de Noir split from earlier this year. Still have the bottle and still loving the scent, thank you again, your deals are astounding.

Was wondering though, I'm in the market for another Tom Ford and was hoping if you were interested in Neroli Portofino and a split sometime in the near future. Would really like to get on that. Thanks

Disclamier:
    For those still on the fence about pulling the trigger on these fantastic deals.
    Do them.
    Mike is definitely legit!

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhenomenal View Post
    Hey Mike,

It's Phantom, hoping you remember me from the Noir de Noir split from earlier this year. Still have the bottle and still loving the scent, thank you again, your deals are astounding.

Was wondering though, I'm in the market for another Tom Ford and was hoping if you were interested in Neroli Portofino and a split sometime in the near future. Would really like to get on that. Thanks

Disclamier:
    For those still on the fence about pulling the trigger on these fantastic deals.
    Do them.
    Mike is definitely legit!
    Thanks. I have just re-opened Neroli Portofino and Tuscan Leather.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

OmarbarTx please check your messages for Oud Wood payment. Thanks.
    Last edited by mikesc; 21st July 2014 at 03:53 PM.

Hi Mike

Writing to you from Singapore. Interested in a 50ml split of Tom Ford Tuscan Leather....sent you a PM with my details. Pease let me know.

Thanks

I would also like to get in on a 50ml split of Tuscan Leather! Sending a PM your way.

Thank you!

Hi Mike -- just to confirm, after our PM exchange, shipping fee is fine so please count me in for a 50 ml split of Tom Ford Tuscan Leather. Also, please keep me abreast of your proposed timeline. Cheers.

Oud Wood shipped out today. Thanks.

Basenotes Plus

Just got my Tobacco Vanille! Very nice guy, responsive to emails. Great packaging, fast shipping, quality all around. You definitely lived up to your reputation Mike! Thanks again! Will be back for more later!

Quote Originally Posted by sdotlow View Post
    Just got my Tobacco Vanille! Very nice guy, responsive to emails. Great packaging, fast shipping, quality all around. You definitely lived up to your reputation Mike! Thanks again! Will be back for more later!
    +1
    Could not agree more.
    I've bought 2 times already and will continue to buy from Mike.

Received the TOBACCO VANILLE today. Excellent packaging, label and delivery. Thanks

Just reopened Tobacco Vanille split

Got my TV yesterday. Great job.Thanks Mike!

Hello,

How soon can I get in on the Tom Ford Oud Wood split? Is the main page updated?

Thanks

Received my Oud Wood earlier in the week. Great packaging, fast shipping, professional, and excellent communications. Thanks again Mike.

I've been asked to start a new thread since "these long split threads make it very hard for members to follow what is available and what has been fulfilled.". The first post in the new thread (as this one was) will always be updated as to what is available and how many slots are left in the split. Unfortunately I will be losing all of the positive feedback I have received in the new thread so appreciate it when you can give it. Thanks!

New thread to follow is here-

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/385...DWIDE-SHIPPING