any help on this fellas?
I was just gifted with my first Hermes: Eau D'Orange Verte! I am very pleased with the smell, just one question: How do I apply this? It does not have a sprayer or anything. HELP!
any help on this fellas?
well Jonny, since the boys are silent on this issue
I tip bottles juice from splash bottles carefully on my forearm or wrist and let a few drops or more spill out- then rub onto my other arm to distribute. Eaux are generally meant to apply liberally because they are meant for refreshment and a pick- me up, not to last forever.
Enjoy your gorgeous scent!
A Scent Rescuer
Every great perfume deserves a good home
Splash it on.
For good, anatomic reasons, scent fosters memory more readily than any other sense.
Break with pliers the sprayer from the bottle and pour the contents into a refillable bottle!
I would advise you buying an atomizer, I personally do not enjoy splashing it.
with orange verte, this is the proper way of application:
Just put a little on your hand and dab it on
buy a small atomizer and fill it, spray usually works better.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Heavily. Great scent but never lasts on me. I think it would be impossible to overdo.
WANTED (full or partial bottles)
Divine eau Divine (refillable)
Pour a bit into one of your palms, then re-distribute equally into both palms. Splash/pat/rub onto yourself. Repeat as desired. Eau d'Orange Verte is terrific in liberal doses, and very refreshing applied this way. Personally for fragrances of this type, I find that spraying a sufficient dose results in a cloud around one's head that can be terrifically irritating to the nostrils and eyes - like being right underneath a crop duster! Try the old-fashioned "cologne bath" method I've just described. I think you'll enjoy it.
I pour mine into an atomizer and make sure to spray some on my shirt so it lasts longer.