Code of Conduct

Default New Michael Kors for men.

http://www.fragrantica.com/news/Mich...-Men-5688.html

New Michael Kors for men. I wonder if this is just a reformulation of Michael for men, and the old will be phased out? The bottle is similar as the old, with some few changes.

Default Re: New Michael Kors for men.

Saw it on their website also. Didn't care for the one he released years back so will pass on this. Thanks for the info though.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Interesting. Maybe a rebranding or a scent update. The notes look similar as does the packaging. Happy i have the Givenchy version with "Michael" on the bottle. I feel the second generation bottle is not as good ("Michael Kors" label). Seemingly reformulated...

I don't see tobacco, cardamon or cinnamon in the notes; so this seems to be different.

Before a quick rant about Michael Kors, I must say that the previous scent is excellent and I look forward to getting my nose on this one too. But what's the deal with bad fragrance names? In order to create as much customer confusion as possible, they're using an almost the same the same name with what looks like the same bottle and same color of juice.

One is Michael For Men.
    The other is Michael Kors For Men.

Even a quick glance through this thread shows confusion as knowledgeable fume heads try to figure out if this is new or not. It's a bad name, and there's no excuse for that.

I won't be surprised if the scent turns out to be pretty good though. And it is a handsome bottle.

There's a Kors store near me. I wonder if this one's already available to sniff. I'll have to find out.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    Before a quick rant about Michael Kors, I must say that the previous scent is excellent and I look forward to getting my nose on this one too. But what's the deal with bad fragrance names? In order to create as much customer confusion as possible, they're using an almost the same the same name with what looks like the same bottle and same color of juice.

One is Michael For Men.
    The other is Michael Kors For Men.

Even a quick glance through this thread shows confusion as knowledgeable fume heads try to figure out if this is new or not. It's a bad name, and there's no excuse for that.

I won't be surprised if the scent turns out to be pretty good though. And it is a handsome bottle.

There's a Kors store near me. I wonder if this one's already available to sniff. I'll have to find out.
    Yeah, they need to market these better or spruce up the image a bit. I liked the first one as it was a masculine tobacco fragrance. If it's anything like the original it should be decent enough to think about buying.

Or they can be like Gucci and call it something like Michael for Michael for Kors for Men Kors Michael. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsly View Post
    Or they can be like Gucci and call it something like Michael for Michael for Kors for Men Kors Michael. LOL.
    Or take a page from Channel: Michael Kors Michael Kors Pour Homme Sport Cologne Sport For Men Even If Their Name Isn't Michael Or Kors (Sport Cologne Sport Edition Of Michael Kors For Men)

Quote Originally Posted by bigsly View Post
    or they can be like gucci and call it something like michael for michael for kors for men kors michael. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by l'homme blanc individuel View Post
    or take a page from channel: Michael kors michael kors pour homme sport cologne sport for men even if their name isn't michael or kors (sport cologne sport edition of michael kors for men)
    lol!

I did not like the first scent... This sounds better as I read the notes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo-Fjord View Post
    http://www.fragrantica.com/news/Mich...-Men-5688.html

New Michael Kors for men. I wonder if this is just a reformulation of Michael for men, and the old will be phased out? The bottle is similar as the old, with some few changes.
    I am thinking the same thing.... I just hope the original is not phased out.

Fragrantica is listing it as a separate scent, as if to say the two scents are named:
    - Michael For Men
    - Michael Kors For Men

Scroll down the page here to see what I mean. As I said, the names are bad (because they're way too similar!), but I won't be surprised if the scent is pretty good.

This has got to be a reformulated and repackaged version of Michael. The bottle is nearly identical too! Now that Kors has basically become a generic TJ Maxx brand, I'm sure he wants to take advantage and is updating the scent from being more mature, to something that the 'dudes' will find more appealing.

Fragrantica is listing it as a separate scent, as if to say the two scents are named:
    - Michael For Men
    - Michael Kors For Men

Scroll down the page here to see what I mean. As I said, the names are bad (because they're way too similar!), but I won't be surprised if the scent is pretty good.
    Your totally right, kind of like the "new" Tommy Bahama FOR Men vs. Tommy Bahama Men.....seriously?! Not to mention awhile back I bought a used Hollister cologne,(hey, don't judge!lol)that I thought was So Cal. But in reality was an earlier/apparently discontinued release just called California in a very similar bottle.(which oddly I can't even seem to find any info on after scouring the net?!)

You would think after 13 years he would come up with something new, rather than reformulating the same shit and passing it off as new lol.

Basenotes Plus

Or take a page from Channel: Michael Kors Michael Kors Pour Homme Sport Cologne Sport For Men Even If Their Name Isn't Michael Or Kors (Sport Cologne Sport Edition Of Michael Kors For Men)
    Too funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look forward to smelling this
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Thanks for the info. I look forward to trying this one.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Currently on my Rotation:
    1. Cartier D'un Soir
    2. Loewe Essencia
    3. Bergamotto Marino
    4. Herb Alpert Listen
    5. Artisan
    6. Bang
    7. GIT
    8. Pal Zileri No 18
    9. TdH
    0. Kenzo Homme

I'll give it a whirl. I can still remember my excitement when I received the original in its slick packaging. Ordered from Nordstrom's about 12 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    I'll give it a whirl. I can still remember my excitement when I received the original in its slick packaging. Ordered from Nordstrom's about 12 years ago.
    -and it's still a very good fragrance!