Code of Conduct

Default Dior Fahrenheit 32 Question

I was in Sephora yesterday and tried the Dior F32 and really liked it. Is this a good summer day/evening cologne? how is the projection? is it close to skin, coz if it is I don't want it.

Also, tried the Chanel Egoiste not the PE and liked it as well, can this be used in spring/summer? projection?

Default Re: Dior Fahrenheit 32 Question

It's a good all year round scent IMO and on me longevity and projection are good.

I own it and I do confirm that its projection and longevity is good, yet not outstanding, however it's versatile enough even as a daytime, not just evening cologne during any season (but especially summer, as it has a sort of bright, almost translucent, clean and fresh casual, yet not generic range of notes)

Banned

Fahrenheit 32 by Christian Dior - This fragrance bears no resemblance whatsoever to its namesake Fahrenheit. The opening is a refreshing whiff of clean greenness, with faint specks of refreshing mint and fruity coconut, carried on nascent vanilla. Drifting to a lovely, floral middle, a sharp and crisp neroli and a wisp of vetiver wrestle with the menthol and strengthening vanilla, imparting a sweetness and powderiness to the mixture. The overpowering base, with its fully developed vanilla, and attendant sweet and powdery aura, takes control and leads to its comforting drydown. This high quality composition is unique, and has average longevity and projection.

I like F32. Outgrew it though. Was my signature perfume 3 bottles long. I had to wear 3 sprays or the dry down would give me a headache.
    Last edited by hedonist222; 26th March 2012 at 01:02 PM.

for swap/sale:

F32 Spring/Summer
    F Fall/Winter

I remember trying this cause I liked the bottle. The first thought that came to my mind was that this is quite rich (in a texture sense, not price wise). Not a summer frag in my opinion. Longevity was about four and a half hours.

There's something a bit too heavy/annoying about this fragrance that makes me think it would be horrible in summer.

Quote Originally Posted by dollars&scents View Post
    Fahrenheit 32 by Christian Dior - This fragrance bears no resemblance whatsoever to its namesake Fahrenheit. The opening is a refreshing whiff of clean greenness, with faint specks of refreshing mint and fruity coconut, carried on nascent vanilla. Drifting to a lovely, floral middle, a sharp and crisp neroli and a wisp of vetiver wrestle with the menthol and strengthening vanilla, imparting a sweetness and powderiness to the mixture. The overpowering base, with its fully developed vanilla, and attendant sweet and powdery aura, takes control and leads to its comforting drydown. This high quality composition is unique, and has average longevity and projection.
    Nicest review I've seen on this one.