Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1

    Default Creed Boutique - stuck up or what?

    The Creed Boutique posted on their Facebook wall a pic that they described as 'detail from the Paris store'. It was a pic of a glass of splits. I commented on it by saying...'a glass of splits, how exciting lol' They deleted my message. I posted another comment asking where my original comment was......they deleted that. Now I have discovered that they have blocked me from commenting or 'liking' anything.

    It just confirms that they are so far up their own asses and only accept comments that are saying how wonderful they are.
    Fine fragrance is alive; it breathes, unfolds and unravels with each passing hour....

    Roja Dove

  2. #2

    Default Re: Creed Boutique - stuck up or what?

    You troublemaker! :-)

    Do you have a link to the site/pic?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Creed Boutique - stuck up or what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rüssel View Post
    You troublemaker! :-)

    Do you have a link to the site/pic?
    Lol, it's on their facebook page. U should be able to search for Creed Boutique on fb mate.
    Fine fragrance is alive; it breathes, unfolds and unravels with each passing hour....

    Roja Dove

  4. #4

    Default Re: Creed Boutique - stuck up or what?

    Hahaha

    A few Weeks ago they were posting pictures of the youngest creed guy (forgot his name).

    So after about a week of his continuous picture posting i said:
    Are you selling perfumes or this guy?

    for swap/sale:





  5. #5

    Default Re: Creed Boutique - stuck up or what?

    The perfume industry is built upon illusions, deceit and pretence. If you want to personally get along with the houses, it involves biting your tongue and sucking up big time [a crucial tip for anyone who wants to crack the industry via blogging, writing articles, etc. while giving the impression that you're actually doing what you're doing due to a burning passion]. Deviating from the pack or scrutinising their operations/products will only incur the wrath of the 'fragrance mafia'. Unfortunately, the masses are too blind to see this. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink...

    What was that about freedom of speech?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Creed Boutique - stuck up or what?

    It's a lovely picture, one feels like being right there, inside the CREED Boutique.

  7. #7
    Dependent heperd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    4,808

    Default Re: Creed Boutique - stuck up or what?

    what is " a glass of splits"? Never heard the term.

    If you were advertising a business would you want sarcastic comments all over your page. I would have deleted it also, and I love sarcasm.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Creed Boutique - stuck up or what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
    What was that about freedom of speech?
    Freedom of speech .... a luxury from the past Im afraid in a world full of banal political correctness

  9. #9
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McLean, NYC, & Búzios
    Posts
    79,337

    Default Re: Creed Boutique - stuck up or what?

    Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    If you were advertising a business would you want sarcastic comments all over your page.
    Probably not.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Creed Boutique - stuck up or what?

    I'd delete both your and my comments if someone write that on my business page Loooool.
    Some customers like looking at Master Perfumer Erwin's pictures.

    for swap/sale:





  11. #11
    Moderator

    Redneck Perfumisto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Spiritually, Kansas
    Posts
    13,298
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: Creed Boutique - stuck up or what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pour_Monsieur View Post
    Freedom of speech .... a luxury from the past Im afraid in a world full of banal political correctness
    Amen!

    [Speech Police Note: Remove religious-type word later when nobody is actively reading.]
    * * * *

  12. #12

    Default Re: Creed Boutique - stuck up or what?

    Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    what is " a glass of splits"? Never heard the term.

    If you were advertising a business would you want sarcastic comments all over your page. I would have deleted it also, and I love sarcasm.
    Splits are the little card sniffing strips.

    They could have replied to my comment at least, but actually blocking me from commenting and liking anything on their page is crazy. It isn't as if I was abusive.
    Fine fragrance is alive; it breathes, unfolds and unravels with each passing hour....

    Roja Dove

  13. #13
    Dependent heperd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    4,808

    Default Re: Creed Boutique - stuck up or what?

    ................
    Last edited by heperd; 31st March 2012 at 09:14 AM.

  14. #14
    Dependent heperd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    4,808

    Default Re: Creed Boutique - stuck up or what?

    i cant imaging what a nightmare it is for the person responsible for maintaining that fb page. all day long deleting cmmts and blocking people....

  15. #15

    Default Re: Creed Boutique - stuck up or what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
    The perfume industry is built upon illusions, deceit and pretence. If you want to personally get along with the houses, it involves biting your tongue and sucking up big time [a crucial tip for anyone who wants to crack the industry via blogging, writing articles, etc. while giving the impression that you're actually doing what you're doing due to a burning passion]. Deviating from the pack or scrutinising their operations/products will only incur the wrath of the 'fragrance mafia'. Unfortunately, the masses are too blind to see this. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink...

    What was that about freedom of speech?
    This is one of the best posts I have read in a long time!

Similar Threads

  1. Creed Boutique Experience
    By Scentologist in forum USA
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 13th March 2012, 12:56 AM
  2. My Voyage to the Creed Boutique NYC
    By JoeJoe81 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 13th July 2011, 02:34 AM
  3. Creed boutique discount
    By Stingray in forum Just Starting Out
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 7th July 2011, 11:35 PM
  4. Went to the Creed Boutique and...
    By Jay7 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 13th August 2010, 03:03 AM
  5. Creed Flacon top is stuck
    By neal in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30th September 2009, 03:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •