Code of Conduct

Default Article: Mark Buxton relaunches perfume line and shows three new scents | Esxence News

Sounds good. How much they will cost?

Basenotes Institution

I'm interested ! Especially in Black Angel though I have to say the bottles / packaging themselves don't appeal to me much.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

@ d4N13L - Mark is still talking to distributors etc, so we will post a new item with prices and availability when they are available.

@Mimi - Black Angel has been available before, but I don't think the previous company distributed very widely outside of Russia, so they weren't a particularly easy collection to get hold of. Mark is dealing with all the arrangements in-house now, so hopefully they will be easier to get hold of (the Black Angel and Wood & Absinth fragrance pics in the directory are of the old packaging

Default Re: Article: Mark Buxton relaunches perfume line and shows three new scents | Esxence News

Thanks for the link.

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: Article: Mark Buxton relaunches perfume line and shows three new scents | Esxence News

Many thanks Grant. Yes, Black Angel has been really hard to get hold of here. I'm glad to see Mark Buxton 'come back' ,so to speak .
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

The Mark B. Line is available in Galeries Lafayette, Dubai Mall, Dubai, UAE.
    But thoroughly overpriced at $240.

Dependent

Mimi's got a point. The bottles look like weed killer from the hardware store or something

Basenotes Member

Sexual Healing is very very nice - but it's absolutely not what I expected. A lot more healing than sexual, I'd say.

Sexual Healing sounds lovely and just up my street. However, sorry but those bottles/packaging are truly atrocious. (And I luv the color "lime green". - The "squared-up" lids are their only redeeming factor). His previous bottles were much better by far. These unfortunately look somewhat cheap and tacky. (Especially for the asking price). What a pity ! ... Perhaps they look better "in-hand" (??) though I very much doubt it.
    Last edited by Sybarite; 1st April 2012 at 06:44 PM.

I am interested, but I happen to like the old bottles. This looks a little too clinical.

Two of my friends are just back from Milan. I couldn't go, BOO. The highlight of their weekend was Mark Buxton himself. They are raving about him. They tell me that he is just wonderful, charming, funny, happy to talk to anyone about his fragrances. They had a good chat and a good laugh. Very refreshing amidst some awful snobbery.