Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wink Pick a number, win a Spicebomb sample with mini aftershave balm..U.S. only:).

Hey everyone.

Well, my husband and I tried the SB and as I appreciate the notes..it's really too sweet and cinnamony for us. We both sampled it and agreed we wouldn't wear it. So, here's your chance to try the SB, comes with a mini aftershave balm.

U.S. only please.

So, pick a number between 1-500.

This will be closed at or around 72 hrs.

Thanks!

This is a bit sweet and cinnamon is definitely a dominant note.. just fyi. It's obviously pretty spicy! lol.
    Last edited by kalli; 3rd April 2012 at 09:31 PM.
    Currently wearing: Sahara Noir by Tom Ford

Default Re: Pick a number, win a Spicebomb sample with mini aftershave balm..U.S. only:).

Just be honest, you want to keep the sample don't you? No one is gonna guess it if it's 1-500 AND limited to 48 hours.

Banned

Default Re: Pick a number, win a Spicebomb sample with mini aftershave balm..U.S. only:).

Last time I had a giveaway, quite a few of people guessed. Feel free to guess if you want. You might just win.

There was one that was between 1-2000 that I actually won. Or was it between 1000-2000? Oh well, nonetheless, lol.

Basenotes Plus

Number 77.

But ok..let's make it at or around 72 hrs then. Hopefully, you will join us.
    Last edited by kalli; 3rd April 2012 at 09:39 PM.

[Hopefully] lucky number 7!

I pick 2012 ! I'm feeling Lucky today!

2012? Lol..ya, maybe one's last chance to win a sample..as well all know it's all going to end this year, lol. But no worries, as John Cusack will save the world driving a limo..lol. Worst. Movie. Ever. Haha.

255 baby!

277 for me.

Tom Ford Private Blend Splits Costa Azzurra / Mandarino Di Amalfi / Oud Wood / Tobacco Vanille / Tobacco Oud / Neroli Portofino / Noir de Noir / Tuscan Leather / Plum Japonais/ Oud Fleur / Italian Cypress / Venetian Bergamot / Amber Absolute HERE Selling Bruckner Aoud 1 with box HERE

Basenotes Institution

481 for me !

Great game, Kalli !
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Quote Originally Posted by kalli View Post
    But ok..let's make it at or around 72 hrs then. Hopefully, you will join us.
    I know my previous post might come off as slightly hostile but don't get me wrong, it is fantastic that you're willing to do this for the community

I would participate but I have a lot of work to tend to tonight.

380 thanks for host this game

Cool game. Thanks!
    Last edited by mrcologneguy; 4th April 2012 at 12:08 AM.

I choose 426 b/c it's MOPAR or NO CAR baby!
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Basenotes Member

Dependent

I pick 85

http://soundcloud.com/lovejon

Quote Originally Posted by Ete View Post
    I know my previous post might come off as slightly hostile but don't get me wrong, it is fantastic that you're willing to do this for the community

I would participate but I have a lot of work to tend to tonight.
    No worries man, it's all good. Maybe having it on longer was a good idea. Maybe you can come back with a number in mind . Thanks though, you are awesome!