Code of Conduct

Default Creed Leather Atomizers

Anyone know where I can find these cheaper the the creed boutique or NM. I seen them at Neiman Marcus and wanted one, but not at $165. Thanks

Default Re: Creed Leather Atomizers

I've never seen them cheaper anywhere. I was talking to one of the boutique reps several months ago and I was told that the company had "considered" coming out with some less expensive ones, but nothing definite had been decided yet.

There's no doubt that the leather ones are beautiful, but I think this is one area Creed could make more money if they could find a way to decrease the cost of their atomizers. In the same way lowering taxes promotes more spending, I think Creed could make a lot more money if they would bring their atomizers down to where their typical customer could buy several of them and not feel taken advantage of.

For instance, I'm sure there are many, many customers who would never shell out $165.00 for an atomizer, but if they were say.....$50, those same people might buy 5 or 10 a piece. I know I would.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaider430 View Post
    I've never seen them cheaper anywhere. I was talking to one of the boutique reps several months ago and I was told that the company had "considered" coming out with some less expensive ones, but nothing definite had been decided yet.

There's no doubt that the leather ones are beautiful, but I think this is one area Creed could make more money if they could find a way to decrease the cost of their atomizers. In the same way lowering taxes promotes more spending, I think Creed could make a lot more money if they would bring their atomizers down to where their typical customer could buy several of them and not feel taken advantage of.

For instance, I'm sure there are many, many customers who would never shell out $165.00 for an atomizer, but if they were say.....$50, those same people might buy 5 or 10 a piece. I know I would.
    I totally agree tbh.

Double...
    Last edited by Oupavoc; 3rd April 2012 at 01:49 AM.

They are very expensive but they are nice. I would like to get one for it's size and the quality. Just seems a bit much to be paying 100 pounds for it.
    Top 10 at the moment:

1.Kouros
    2.Terre D'Hermes
    3.Fahrenheit
    4.Creed Royal Oud
    5.Eau Sauvage
    6.Dior Homme Sport
    7.Creed Bois du Portugal
    8.Givency PI
    9.Dior Homme
    10.Ralph Lauren Polo Blue

I don't think that you will get Creed Leather Atomizer cheaper than the price you have mentioned.