Code of Conduct

Default Just killed a 90mL bottle of Spicebomb...what to do with the bottle?

Hey everyone,

Just finished off a 90mL bottle of Spicebomb and the smallest amount remains in the bottom. I was wondering if Anyone was in need of this bottle? It will include the pull pin and original box (code on inside flap is already used). If you're interested, please PM me and maybe we can come to a deal of some sort. I hate to throw it out....

Default Re: Just killed a 90mL bottle of Spicebomb...what to do with the bottle?

I want to know how could you have finished this sooo fast, its only been out in North America for about a month now? Did you share it?
    Last edited by Oupavoc; 4th April 2012 at 02:25 AM.

Default Re: Just killed a 90mL bottle of Spicebomb...what to do with the bottle?

LOL...I know, right? I applied it several times a day as I work within a 5 minute walk of my home and guess I just got carried away! I think I'm slowing down on it though as it's starting to get warmer.

Man that was fast! I've managed to use maybe 7 ml of mine and that includes the samples I've made.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Quote Originally Posted by mesaboogie View Post
    Man that was fast! I've managed to use maybe 7 ml of mine and that includes the samples I've made.
    I learned it by watching you...alright?!?!?! LOL! Yeah, I used a metric shit-ton of it the first month, but I'm growing tired of it quickly...guess I should switch back to Antidote for a little while. ;-)

How the hell?

Quote Originally Posted by spcmiller View Post
    LOL...I know, right? I applied it several times a day as I work within a 5 minute walk of my home and guess I just got carried away! I think I'm slowing down on it though as it's starting to get warmer.
    Wow, and I thought I was bad going through so much perfume!

Nice gesture, spc, to offer the bottle to a collector.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

You're meant to spray it, not drink it! 90ml that fast....no wonder you got tired of it! Nice gesture though offering it out.

Wow..wow. You have been a spiceBOMB..
    Last edited by kalli; 10th April 2012 at 11:05 PM.
    "One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want." Proverbs.

Basenotes Institution

I went through a 50 ml bottle of Hypnotic Poison in a week, once ! *LOL*
    You must love Spicebomb ,spcmiller !
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Basenotes Member

What...??

*speechless*

Wow Mimi... Lol! At least you smelled lovely!. Kinda going through a major Dior phase right now as well.

Very cool of Spcmiller to offer out the bottle..
    "One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want." Proverbs.

I think it depends on how much one is into a particular scent. I've gone through some like lightning, and others at a snail's pace.

Just killed a 90mL bottle of Spicebomb
    I went through a 50 ml bottle of Hypnotic Poison in a week, once !
    I'm... scared. *whimpers*