Thread: SOTD: Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Good morning gentz!
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Carolina Herrera - Herrera for Men
Divine - L'Homme Sage
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Life's a bitch. If it were a slut it'd be easy.
"There has been an awakening, have you felt it?"
vintage Givenchy Gentleman
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):
Acqua di Parma Colonia
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Good morning all !. SotD is Amouage Dia.
............................. Myrrhe Ardente - Annick Goutal
Good morning! My SOTD is Tom Ford Santal Blush.
Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread
Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit
Montale Aoud Lime
Sprayed this on for the first time in a loooooooong time I remember why....this is strong with only 2 sprays and it's causing me to sneeze. Have received a compliment already. Had to wash some off.