Code of Conduct

Default Is checkcosmetic.net accurate!?!?!?!

I'm asking this question because today I boughy YSL L'Homme a 1.3oz from Ulta.

The batch code does not check out on the site. It says "Error: specified code is not correct, or not supported."

I usually check all of my fragrances that are in the checkcosmetic.net system and they usually check out.

This is my 3rd bottle of L'Homme and the others checked out fine. It only lasts about 3-5hrs so I'm sure my bottle I purchased today is 100% authentic... lol (had to add some humor).

But really how accurate is this checkcosmetic.net???
    Have any of you ever ran into a problem where you know your juice is 100% real yet it doesn't check out on the site???

SN: I think I have fell in love with this fragrance again the little 10squirts of juice that I had from a 09 batch had become somewhat rancid. No more bathroom storage.

Default Re: Is checkcosmetic.net accurate!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by frostyicy View Post
    I'm asking this question because today I boughy YSL L'Homme a 1.3oz from Ulta.

The batch code does not check out on the site. It says "Error: specified code is not correct, or not supported."

I usually check all of my fragrances that are in the checkcosmetic.net system and they usually check out.

This is my 3rd bottle of L'Homme and the others checked out fine. It only lasts about 3-5hrs so I'm sure my bottle I purchased today is 100% authentic... lol (had to add some humor).

But really how accurate is this checkcosmetic.net???
    Have any of you ever ran into a problem where you know your juice is 100% real yet it doesn't check out on the site???

SN: I think I have fell in love with this fragrance again the little 10squirts of juice that I had from a 09 batch had become somewhat rancid. No more bathroom storage.

FUnny you create this post, i just asked a similar question regardign Antidote in my thread i created today. Everything a about the bottle, packaging indicates thats its legit, however on checkconsmetics it gives me the same message you have. I'm thinking some codes aren't registered or its updated frequently?

Thing that sucks is i'm a bit under the weather, nose is completely stuffed so i can't smell a dam thing! lol

Anyone have a bottle of antidote and can please let me now if there code comes up on this site?

Quote Originally Posted by persianprince View Post
    I'm thinking some codes aren't registered or its updated frequently?

Thing that sucks is i'm a bit under the weather, nose is completely stuffed so i can't smell a dam thing! lol

Anyone have a bottle of antidote and can please let me now if there code comes up on this site?
    I was thinking the same thing like maybe it's not in their system. I guess this would mean my bottle and your bottle is pretty new then.

I would think that they would have a direct link to the batch number and it would probably just update automatically...I'm just speculating.

Lol tryin to smell a fragrance with a stuffed nose is the worse.

Also sorry I don't own a bottle of Antidote man.

Quote Originally Posted by frostyicy View Post
    I was thinking the same thing like maybe it's not in their system. I guess this would mean my bottle and your bottle is pretty new then.
    I would think that they would have a direct link to the batch number and it would probably just update automatically...I'm just speculating.

Lol tryin to smell a fragrance with a stuffed nose is the worse.

Also sorry I don't own a bottle of Antidote man.

This may be true for you, however i believe antidote has been discountined. I could ge wrong, so its not new a bottle. I will say that i would expect YSL since its popular fragrance line to have the codes on this site, but like you mentioned, you might have a newer bottle and this site may have not received updates on current 2012 stock?

I've only used this site for Dior fragrances in the past (dior homme and intense) and it has always worked, first time trying another house with this website.

It's probably only as accurate and up to date as its database allows it to be.