far from it !
I bought Kouros blind and I have yet to learn this scent.
It smells like a toilet, but I don´t say it smells bad.
Do you consider Kouros as the best and revolutionary male scent ever made compared to any niche or designer brands?
far from it !
No.....not at all IMO!!!
I like it, but no.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
I love Korous. Even wore it today. It is great and it is my personal favorite at the moment. Although, I am sure I may find a fragrance that does it better. Just a far to subjective question. It is the best for me and that is all that matters.
Top 10 at the moment:
4.Creed Royal Oud
6.Dior Homme Sport
7.Creed Bois du Portugal
10.Ralph Lauren Polo Blue
No, but it's a good one.
Is this a joke?
No though it may be the best bathroom fragrance one can use to scent the air with.lol
Possibly, if by "male fragrance", you mean "fragrance made from the essence of a male, including his pits, feet, and nether-regions". In that regard, nothing comes close.
No for me.
...almost the opposite...!
No, very average.
I find that the less stress and emphasis that I put into figuring out what the "best" in whatever category is, the more I am able to enjoy what I have. What is best for others, is not best for more. Furthermore, we all change....in a matter of years, weeks and even hours. And, when judging that is "the best", what are we basing out judgments on ?
Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Pomegranate Noir, Midnight in Paris EDP, Feeling Man, Essence of John Galliano, Azzaro pour Homme (vintage),...etc.
Seeking decant/sample of PdE Ambre Russe, Jil Sander Feeling Man, Comme des Garcons 2 Man, Giorgio VIP, ....etc. I have samples to swap.
Please PM me !
No, one of the worst stinkers on the market.
My top 16:
1. Joop! - Homme 2. Puredistance - M
3. Tom Ford - Tobacco vanille 4. Tom Ford - Neroli portofino
5. Tauer - L'air de desert marocaine 6. Armani Privé - Ambre orient
7. Bond - Harrod's oud 8. Amouage - Jubilation XXV
9. Parf. Brückner - Aoud 1 10. Clive Christian - X
11.Xerjoff - Regio 12. Lush - Breath of God
13. M.Micaleff - Art collec. 102 14. Armani Privé - Figuier eden
15. Nasomatto - Pardon 16. Heeley - Oranges and lemons ...
One of the best for me!
I simply cannot tolerate your attitude! Nobody is forcing you to like or appreciate something but the common sense should set some boundaries about what you should express or not!
I've really enjoyed and appreciated all the knowledge shared here by so many dedicated persons but due to such "refined manners" I'm gonna leave off these forums!
top 10 ever.
Want to trade - Chanel Platinum Egoiste for Dior Eau Sauvage...
Kouros is not the bestest
Maybe not the absolute best, but almost certainly a scent likely to be often talked about almost for good or at least for a long time - it polarizes radically like almost no other male scent, it provokes passions and repulsions, it is loved, hated, wildly, intensely and wittily discussed, but unlikely to be overlooked anytime in near future
Amazing scent, but NO! I could not say which scent was "revolutionary male scent ever made", but if a list were made it would have to include M7...afterall, it was the first with an oud note and people still talk about it.
1. Epic Man by Amouage (29 wears)
2. Leather Oud by Christian Dior (27 wears)
3. M7 by Yves Saint Laurent (22 wears)
4. Oud Imperial (black) by Perris Monte Carlo (21 wears)
5. Russian Tea Ritual by Masque (17 wears)
6. Fate Man by Amouage (17 wears)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Yeah it is believe me guyyys