Code of Conduct

Question Experiences with Euro Perfumes (europerfumes.com)??

Hi all,

This is my first post although I have been reading basenotes' forums for quite some time. I love the forums, there is so much info in them for the perfume lover!

Anyway, here's my question:

I wonder if any of you had bought anything from Euro Perfumes (www.europerfumes.com) and if they are legitimate.

So far, I bought some samples and they were just what I wanted - plus their customer service was great, too. They were the only ones to offer those samples - that's why I took the risk (and they do offer paypal). They only sell a few European perfume brands, but some of the perfumes they stock are not available elsewhere.

However, since I found no reviews on this company/site, I am a little cautious and not sure if it is a good idea to order the actual perfumes from them.

I would love to hear from those of you who have used this site previously - please share your experiences.

Last edited by salili; 27th July 2012 at 02:20 AM.

I am not familiar with Euro Perfumes but you could perhaps contact one of the brands (Amouage, for example) they sell and ask if the vendor is legit.

Looking at the site I don't see them selling samples - have I missed something?

Post Re: Experiences with Euro Perfumes (europerfumes.com)??

Thanks for your reply. I don't seem to find any reviews of this site - quite strange.

Looking at the site I don't see them selling samples - have I missed something?[/QUOTE]

Yes, not easy to find... they only offer samples of a few of the perfume brands that they sell. Basically, on the left, under 'Categories', if you click on some of perfumers, you will find a sampler of a few vials for each.

Currently it seems they only offer samples of Rance, Montale, CSP - each 'vial sampler' comes with a few samples, as a pack - basically a mix, so you don't get to choose individual ones. Still, good if you like any of these brands and the price is fair.