Code of Conduct

Default Silver Mountain Water batch?

I bought Silver Mountain Water and am wondering if the batch I got is one of the good ones. It smells nice but seems to be missing the icy coldness that I had smelled earlier on a tester. The batch # is A3510E01.

Default Re: Silver Mountain Water batch?

If it smells nice to you, I wouldn't be concerned. You're probably fine.

I paid full retail so I'm kind of interested in having the coldness in the cologne.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Merc300 View Post
    I paid full retail so I'm kind of interested in having the coldness in the cologne.
    You paid full retail for a 2010 batch? Where did you buy it? If you're unsatisfied get a refund and buy it from a discounter. My 2011 batch from an online discounter smells like the official Creed sample of SMW I got. It has a sort of coldness to it.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Quote Originally Posted by mesaboogie View Post
    You paid full retail for a 2010 batch? Where did you buy it? If you're unsatisfied get a refund and buy it from a discounter. My 2011 batch from an online discounter smells like the official Creed sample of SMW I got. It has a sort of coldness to it.
    I bought it locally at a department store. Creed confirmed they were official. I wonder if my batch is one of the good ones because I remember smelling a SMW tester once that was totally awesome. This one smells nice but my recollection of the tester makes me wonder if my mind isn't playing tricks on me. I'm not getting the ice cold metallic. This version smells more like spring in the mountain where the snow is melting versus the tester I had smelled of january at the mountain and had the ice coldness of the snow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Merc300 View Post
    I bought it locally at a department store. Creed confirmed they were official. I wonder if my batch is one of the good ones because I remember smelling a SMW tester once that was totally awesome. This one smells nice but my recollection of the tester makes me wonder if my mind isn't playing tricks on me. I'm not getting the ice cold metallic. This version smells more like spring in the mountain where the snow is melting versus the tester I had smelled of january at the mountain and had the ice coldness of the snow.
    If you like it, I say keep it. Quite a few of the fragrances in the Creed line have batch inconsistencies varying from year to year, so it's likely that the SMW you smelled before is a little different.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock