Zino by Davidoff
Thread: A fragrance for a teenager
I have as of now, Issey Miyake, Dreamer, 1 Million, Joop Homme, JPG Le Male.
I am looking for something that a teenager would wear that has good projection and logevity as well as something that the ladies will enjoy.
For a teenage girl complements, nothing's fits your bill then the good ol' AdG
Acqua Di Gio
My Top 10
1. Amouage Homage Attar
2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
3. YSL M7
4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
5. Chanel Egoiste
6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
7. Amouage Epic Man
8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
10. Serge Lutens - Chergui
"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."
Try Allure Homme Sport.
Looking For (less than 50mL)
YSL - La Nuit de L'Homme
Creed - Green Irish Tweed
For Sale PACKAGE DEALS:
@change1, OP already mentioned he has Le Male.
- Acqua Di Gio
- Rochas Man (since you seem to like sweet frags)
- Bvlgari Aqua Pour Homme (same vibe as Issey Miyake)
- CK One Shock (amazingly, it has excellent longevity & very good projection on my second full wearing)
- Givenchy Play Intense (another sweet frag, smoother IMO)
- La Nuit by YSL (even though I don't like it, it's a popular scent to a lot of people)
Might be ordering Rochas Man and Armani Code, need some more to order
I've ended up ordering Armani Code, Hugo Boss Bottled and YSL La Nuit De L'Homme, opinions on these?
Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin
you should test theses at your local store:
- Platinum egoiste by Chanel is very nice , you should test it on your skin! , it's clean , sharp and woody :-)
- Only the Brave by Diesel
- Polo Black is nice!
- Issey miyake sport my girlfriend likes it! , you should test it , if you loved the original!
I know a teenager who wears Bleu de Chanel most often. Aventus would be good if you can afford it. See the various "female complements" threads for how Aventus leads the pack with the ladies.
Allure Homme Sport by Chanel ... I dare say it is one of best, overall, summer fragrances ... a fantastic journey from its sharp, orange, citrus opening, through its imaginative, peppery, neroli and cedar heart, thence morphing into its exquisite, creamy and sexy, white musk and vetiver base ...
The problem with Le Male for me is it smells good in the bottle and on my brother but on me it smells a bit 'off' probably just doesn't like my skin very much
HM by Hanae Mori
la nuit de lhomme
chanel allure homme
Givenchy - Pi
Givenchy - Insense Ultramarine
Paco Rabanne 1 Million
Also, +1 for Black XS & Acqua Di Gio.
They're all common, but all are great for teens/20's.
Burberry Touch, 212, Bulgari Aqua.