Thread: SOTD: Monday, April 9, 2012
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Hermes Un Jardin en Mediterranee
Loewe pour Homme
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Good morning all!
Vetiver by Guerlain
Good morning all !. SotD is Annick Goutal Eau du Sud.
Hermes - Ambre Narguile
H E R M È S
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Lumiere Noir by MFK
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Lolita Lempicka au masculin
Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains. - Karl Marx
Chanel Égoïste - current EdT
Les Nombres d`Or Vanille - From a sample.
Good morning everyone, today is Robert Piguet's Bandit
Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here
vintage Le 3me Homme
Eau de Guerlain by Guerlain
DECIBEL by AZZARO
Creed Virgin Island Water this morning
"Are you a god?"
"Are you a wizard?"
"Are you a man?"
"Then what are you?"
"I am awake.."