Code of Conduct

Default Mitchum Advanced Control 48 Hour Strength & Protection, Unperfumed - Women

I just bought a spray can of Mitchum Advanced Control 48 Hour Strength & Protection Unperfumed - Women - Deodorant Antipersirant for $5.89 at my local Woolworths (formerly Safeway) supermarket. I sprayed some on my hand and it had the faintest of feminine scent to it, which has disappeared after 5 minutes.

Presumably, it works on men too, and will thus be useful for men not wanting something that clashes with their EDT, and who may not want to use Mitchum Unscented roll-on.

Content is 150ml/96 grams - which makes it relatively expensive on a per can basis. But, if it actually lasts for 2 days, that's twice as long as regular antiperspirants, so it may be good value after all - though to achieve that benefit I guess one would have to skip showering every day. Which I suppose is an additional saving of both hot water, soap and wear and tear on towels.

Food for thought for the environmentally concious.
    Cheers,
    Renato

Default Re: Mitchum Advanced Control 48 Hour Strength & Protection, Unperfumed - Women

I just bought this today too, I bought the Mitchum roll on but hated it, hope this spray works but it's a bit expensive.

Default Re: Mitchum Advanced Control 48 Hour Strength & Protection, Unperfumed - Women

Quote Originally Posted by kandiman View Post
    I just bought this today too, I bought the Mitchum roll on but hated it, hope this spray works but it's a bit expensive.
    Yes, it is a tad expensive compared to the older bigger spray can of Mitchum Unscented that they used to sell up till about 4 or 5 years ago in Coles and Safeway.

Now, here is some more good news. I bought,
    "Woolworths home brand Antiperspirant For MEN and WOMEN" 150gm can from a Woolworths supermarket for $3.

It has 5% Aluminium Chlorhyrate, which is relatively low strength for today's antiperspirants, but that used to be considered as super strength sports antiperspirant back in the 90s.

It may not last for 48hours like the Mitchum, and it doesn't say Fragrance Free, but it really doesn't have much of a scent to it.
    Regards,
    Renato
    Last edited by Renato; 22nd April 2012 at 09:02 AM.