Code of Conduct

Default Has Anyone Tried Lalique White?

I can't seem to find a tester anywhere. It sounds so promising. Any impressions out there? Thanks.

Default Re: Has Anyone Tried Lalique White?

It's not bad but really there's not much to write home about. Citrusy cologne. Not bad but really? The worst (meaning less interesting) of the entire Lalique line which is one of my favorite houses. That's whay I feel a little disappointed by it. Even the bottle looks boring...

Ruggles, its a fairly good scent - they have got the "white" aspect on par with other releases named "white" (ie: Armani He White, Boss in Motion White). For Lalique though Id have to say a little disappointing, only because of the excellent releases they already have in their portfolio.

I think here they were going for a "mass appeal" approach.

I agree that Lalique has done some real stellar fragrances, Lion, Equus, Encre Noir and Eau de Lalique come to mind. That's why I have high hopes for White, but it's sounding pretty bland. Thanks guys.

Encre Noir remains the best, IMO, from that house. White begins with a citrus/pepper accords and remains linear until the drydown where the pepper becomes more prominent. I feel that the pepper is overdone in this and ruins it for me.

The opposite of this is Burberry The Beat where it starts out with vetiver and pepper but as it transcends into the drydown, the leather comes forward, the pepper fades, and the vetiver is still strong. I like The Beat much better and it's effect is what White should have accomplished.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

I did try.. though not remembering much.. so, would probally been nothing to special. though I really adore the brand itself.
    unico grande amore.

I was able to snag a large bottle on Ebay BIN Box when it was selling for $24.99, and I'm glad I did, I love it.

this is no joke but it ...it smells very very similar to a feet deodorant that is sold in my country called ¨deo pies¨

so I would not wear that any time soon and be remembered as the guy that smells like feet deodorant

deo pies smells like burberrys london the last time i checked..

Its a very light fragrance, I bought it initially but went back and exchanged it for Gucci Envy, which was one of the best decisions I made since Gucci Envy has become so rare now.

Tried it: gave it a 2 stars ranking. My short comment: don't like the dominating cedar.

i love it fellas - local lalique boutique tells me its reformulated - lasts me like good 8-10 hours peppery, fresh and non generic, got to love lalique.

Lalaique White is the white pepper BOMB in the opening. Then after few hours it gets very flowery.

It is that kind of scent that will put you in to a trance like state.

Banned

Lalique White by Lalique - Despite being well constructed with quality ingredients, this trite composition is just another also-ran in its genre.

nonsisa - right on - trance like state:-)